Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,201 members, 7,950,152 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise (635 Views)

Guys What Would You Do? Please Advise / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
hello every one, as i type this words right now.am n emotional trauma, i am in a relationship with a girl for past 10months.well am working and doing some other stuffs. but my girl doesn't do anything and infact she has refused to even go to school, any time i bring up education issue. she starts saying all sorts that if i dont like her i should go and date a well educated person,though she is smart and good spoken English.cos she finished school cert. 3years ago, well recently i found a job for her at the local airport, and asked her to bring me her school certificate,and wala, she started giving me some sort excuses thats it is n a far distance and all crap, i was really mad at her and sat her down and told her the consequences of what will happen if she trails that wrong path, well she left and later sent me on BBM manner of insults and even put it on her status that i am a fool for 6hours that day, well i was pissed, but deep down in my heart i love and still do love her, her friends advise i should leave her and move on that she ll get her senses sooner, but i just don't think i have the strength to start another relationship, fellow nairalanders a friend told me top approach her elder sister and report the whole episode, and another told me to just leave the whole issue and let it sink. please which do i do, thanks people, NB i proposed to her in august and she said yes,
Re: Please Advise by iice(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
Please it's not trauma. You're in a dilemma, not traumatized.
She's lazy. You didn't say it, but it sounds like you 'take care' of her. Why should she bother with anything else if you're there to do everything undecided
Re: Please Advise by freecocoa(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
HOLY INFANT JESUS,
Wait o Op,you are asking what to do,well I guess you made your bed that way and now you are tired of lying in it.
Your girlfriend is very lazy like iice already said,I'll advice you to dump her lazy ass if she isn't willing to change,are you even sure she has a cert from secondary school?why should it be a problem showing it to you?abi na parallel F full the thing?seriously though you wouldn't want to end up with a girl who wants to have good things but don't want to work for it,so you've been paying for her BIS,(abeg I fit send my acc details to you?make you help me pay for my own)Op its time you put your foot down and make a decision.
Call her for a talk,if she refuses to change,I guess you know what to do,unless you are ready to live with her the way she is.
Re: Please Advise by Arosa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
DON'T MARRY HER! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Advise by mashnino(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
the problem here is dat u fink if u lve her u wnt b able to approach any gal again

oga it is bera you leave sum1 and be safe dan to stay wit sum1 becos of d fear of being lonely

you have tried for her, dis should let you know how sum gals think(with em ass)

oga you have tried.

i feel your pains
Re: Please Advise by slimyem: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
1.Her SSCE result is most likely horrible.that explains why she's hiding it.
2.your post implies that you've been 'taking care ' of her and as such she sees no reason why she has to work or school when she has you-the mugu!
3.she's lazy, unserious and unambitious.
4.break off the engagement fast if you know what's good for you.
I rest my case.
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
anoda jezzebel abt to drag a gentleman into marital quagmire! OP u beta run for ur life! Trouble dey sleep, u wan carry ur yanga take go wake am abi?
Re: Please Advise by tashanja(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2011
The ladies have it, iice, freecocoa and slimyem have given the best advice so far, I think you should seriously take them and move on. (BTW, I didn't agree you should pay any money into freecocoa's account, dat one get Igbo sense, no mine am cheesy grin)
Re: Please Advise by kpolli(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2011
She has a secret and she is not trust worthy. . .
I wud not advice u to marry her

(1) (Reply)

Geeks Response To Friend's Coming-out. / Is It Right? / Two Wrongs That Makes A Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.