Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,359 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Dropshipping Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropshipping Business Model (99 Views)

See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropshipping Business Model by Ekitibiased(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS

What is Dropshipping ?

It is a business model set up with ease and convenience for selling items/product/service with convenience via E-Commerce.

The seller sells items that are never in his/her stock, as well as items never seen or handled. Seller only identifies where to buy cheaper as well as where to sell higher to achieve higher margins of profit.

In simple terms – a seller only needs a device with internet connection, knowledge on product choice, astuteness, anticipation, business sense. What’s the big deal about this – Huge potential for Profit, very little margin for loss which is so unusual (it’s so because you are not stocking products to sell).

A dropshipper is literally making a purchase for a buyer who does not know where products are cheap.

Is that all? Anything else to know?
What to sell?
Where to sell?
How to sell?

I thought I would do well and tried my luck, but nothing happened until I had a personal coach.

Yes on my own I tried hard with little information I got but for 6 months no sales at all, and then with Personal coaching I went to bed and woke up to orders already waiting to my big surprise.

Mentorship is a game changer, it’s a lifetime opportunity.

Furthermore, you still stand a chance even with ZERO capital.

Even if you don’t want to dropship – the end goal still is to make money selling online which is still very much achievable with the knowledge of Dropshipping.

All too surprising isn’t it but it’s very REAL and very possible in any country and even right here in NIGERIA.

There is legitimate money ONLINE – My personal experience (No capping)

Re: Dropshipping Business Model by Ekitibiased(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
more

Re: Dropshipping Business Model by Ekitibiased(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
pics

(1) (Reply)

Optimizing Home Comfort With Summers HVAC Excellence / Learn What Is The Best Way To Ensure The Growth Of Your Business / Confirmations To Use For Profitable Strategy In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.