Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,461 members, 7,964,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay (4172 Views)

7 Offensive Things Employers Do / Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by ColonelMichael: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
pay to who?

to islamic nincompoops who are against alcohol but collect allocations derived from it.

idiots
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
ColonelMichael:
pay to who?

to islamic nincompoops who are against alcohol but collect allocations derived from it.

idiots

You satanised alcoholic, islam is not responsible for your miserable life and frustrations. Go and get a life ohu!!

1 Like

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by symbianDON(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=127548458][/quote]why should I pay? Do I enjoy anything from government?

2 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Babaken(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
For what road that's good or water that's running or stable light 🚨 abi na security you mean paying the politicians for their good work.
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Bellotelli: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Never
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Blue3k(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lol yes because jail isn't just a room. Shouting your neighbors don't in court isn't a defense. Hopefully being an informant gets you less time if you are a snitch.

2 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by efficiencie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
DesChyko:
Yes, I would.

Where is the moral right to challenge the government for not being up and doing if you are not meeting up with your obligations.

You have the moral right if you don't pay. You already pay taxes bro whether you like it or not. When the government prints money and pushes into circulation it causes inflation which is a tax called the inflation tax. When the government imposes VAT on business owners you pay part of the tax as higher prices. When the government imposes taxes on property and you rented an apartment in that property the landlord will pass part of the tax to you are higher rental fee. When you pay for a commodity or service from a corporate entity you are paying part of the income taxes, profit taxes, capital gains taxes etc that have been imposed by the government on that corporate entity through higher commodity or service prices.

So bro even when you are unemployed you are paying taxes. When you are suffering and have nothing to rely on you are paying taxes. So you are 100% justified if you can avoid paying taxes altogether because despite all the taxes you have paid indirectly you do not enjoy government-sponsored security, infrastructure, financial security, food security and overall wellbeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Rubyjade: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
symbianDON:
why should I pay? Do I enjoy anything from government?
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Emma1Oj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
But some employers are fraudulent. They don't remit to the govt.

4 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Risingsunn: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Comrades won't pay sir grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Maybe
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Rubyjade: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
True
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Brushstrokes20: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
👀👀Why should I ... So that the useless govt of self serving THIEVES can be throwing more owanbes / buying yatch and bullet proof jeeps with my money 💵💸💷
# AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN✅
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE ✅

2 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by harbarzzy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=127548458][/quote]You say? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Blue3k(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:

Open and shut case for tax fraud.

1 Like

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by braine(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
I'd pay intermittently.

1 Like

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Vision101(m): 2:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Nigerians from the rich to the poor expect everything free. That's why we advocate for subsidy in everything.

We are not tax paying people. We have been spoilt by petrodollar. That's why we are finding it difficult to adjust to the present reality.

1 Like

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by KAKERE: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tax is like a transaction, you do your part and I do mine. In Nigeria, this is one-sided. I pay tax, I stll dig my borehole, do my road, do solar for electricity, buy transformer, NEPA poles etc. Then why am I paying tax?
Even our current minister of women affairs said she's only paying tax out of pity[ para-phrased]. I laughed when i saw her yearly income declarations.
This country is a big joke!

2 Likes

Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Meerahbel: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
KAKERE:
Tax is like a transaction, you do your part and I do mine. In Nigeria, this is one-sided. I pay tax, I stll dig my borehole, do my road, do solar for electricity, buy transformer, NEPA poles etc. Then why am I paying tax?
Even our current minister of women affairs said she's only paying tax out of pity[ para-phrased]. I laughed when i saw her yearly income declarations.
This country is a big joke!
Japa while you can, Nigeria don cast.
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Rubyjade: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
harbarzzy:
You say? undecided
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Rubyjade: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2023
undecided
symbianDON:
why should I pay? Do I enjoy anything from government?
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Rubyjade: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Qatar2022:

Never, 80% of Nigerian don't pay tax
With the recent directive from CBN that your bank account must have either BVM or NIN, there's no hiding place plus they have back end access to your account.
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by ColonelMichael: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

You satanised alcoholic, islam is not responsible for your miserable life and frustrations. Go and get a life ohu!!

Abi? Na why the fake arse prophet mohammed an opium addict was copying bible up and down and turned it up side down, even lied angel Gabriel carried him to Jerusalem, and even suffered drug induced psychosis when spewing satanic verses.

You lots are hysterical and schizophrenic.

If after everything in mohammed's life, it was pigs, hungry dirty ones that exhumed him and ate his petrifying body, now that is a wasted bastard..

If mohammed was busying kissing the pointed breast of Medina idols while worshipping them before stupidly writing the satanic verses,

And tinubu used fake bishops to what end again?

A lowlife almajiri should never surprise anyone...

Don't associate it us with your imbecilic mohammedic delusion, no be us go kill 1500 Israelis and now crying like bastards.

No be us murder Deborah for Sokoto, scavengers.

No be us wan go exterminate people from their land with almost 10 million soldiers end was annihilated within 6 days.

Shame on you, on the randy rabid worthless allah, and the useless prophet fake arse mohammed
Re: If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay by Pojomojo: 8:15am On Jan 05
Yes, it the right thing to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police Is Recruiting / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Can You Do This Job For N100,000 A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.