Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) (196 Views)

Seun Kuti Video: The Real Owners Of Dangote Refinery / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video) / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by Newsmic: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40pnLujpTvQ

Speaking during an interview on HipTv, singer Seun Kuti, who is the son of late Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti, explained why he doesn't believe in God in the way many believe.

nlfpmod

Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by Newsmic: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
Mukina2
Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2023
Well, some day you will.

You don't believe in GOD because you know there is GOD, but you chose not to believe that fact.

Secondly, you contradicted yourself when you pointed out that, "We were supposed to be His most priced possession…"
Who is the "HIS" if you ain't referring to GOD?
Think about that.

If there is no GOD to believe in, then why should we be "HIS" priced possession?

Finding it difficult to believe someone created all these, but yet you believe someone created the:
Antonov An-225 Mriya
Seawise Giant
Istana Nurul Iman Palace.

You can't give credit to who made the whole world and its creations, yet you'd praise a human for being a good singer and even give them awards?

You can't give "HIM" credit, yet you want to be recognized for your music?

You can't give "HIM" credit, yet you would give credit to the engineers who built/constructed the Burg Khalifa?

You can't give "HIM" credit, yet you praise the people who transformed Dubai from desert to city?

Honestly, GOD is too calm.

Humans keep deceiving themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by SoNature(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2023
God created Adam and told him to take charge. He even had to get Adam to name all the animals He created, showing him that he was truly in charge. What we make out of life is entirely our business.

In fact, God rarely interferes with our business unless we cross the line or invite Him. This world is entirely the footstool of man; God's kingship is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by MadamExcellency: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2023
It's his choice. He can still change his mind later.

Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by iamtardey: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2023
Oga shift

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe In God - Seun Kuti (Video) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lol...I read through Albert Einstein views on Theism and he said, even he doesnt identify as an Atheist cause with his vast knowledge in Cosmology, it doesnt make sense for him to assume those "Grand Designs" following Natural Laws all came into existence by chance

He claimed he doesnt believe in a God that "prides himself in punishing people for what they do", he said he believes in the God of Spinoza
Here is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein#:~:text=Albert%20Einstein's%20religious%20views%20were,which%20he%20described%20as%20na%C3%AFve.

In Stephew Hawkings "Brief answers to Big questions" he said even though its impossible to prove God's inexistence, Stephen feels God is just a temporary answers to what science havent demystified

Both Einstein and Hawkings believed wrongly and thats a result of false Christian doctrines and even at that , they couldnt bring themselves to rule out His existence, They just felt he should have more on his plate than being concerned with mundane things

If u are a true seeker of truth, you will know its impossible for a Creator not to have been in the mix

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lagosians Sing Xmas Songs On The Street / Who Exactly Is Simon Ekpa Working For??? / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.