Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,926 members, 7,906,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Just Sold My Land - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Sold My Land (969 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / I Just Discovered Oil In My Land / Otedola Just Sold Forte Oil But Didn't Withdraw His Investment In Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Sold My Land by freeman67: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
officialJP:
i wanted to go into wears business but the economy is not favourable

It's good to go for what you can and know how to do but in order of priority, food comes before cloths. So, you are likely to get more patronage from selling food items than clothing except if the area you choose is saturated with same kinds of business or your prices are excessive.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sold My Land by saddler: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
officialJP:
Sold my land to start up business now I'm regretting

I sold my land 550k now i don't know what to do with the money, my first intention is to start clothes business but I found out is not even enough for shop alone and i don't really know much about the business

Secondly I was thinking of selling raw food ( foodstuffs) but I'm a shy type,

right now I am seriously confused.

I need advise
Someone already gave you an advice that if you take it serious, will give you guaranteed returns.

Invest that money in cryptocurrency. Buy and hold good coins.
By April next year, check your returns and see what you will get.
Re: I Just Sold My Land by FreeStuffsNG: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
dawnomike:
I am surprised that you did not conclude on a business before selling your land!!!

Nawa for you o!!!
You will not believe the huge number of people who behave like OP. Smh.
He will be alright las las. Thank God it's his land and not community land like the story in the blockbuster tragicomedy film 'Ti Oluwa Ni Ile'.
Re: I Just Sold My Land by dawnomike(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will not believe the huge number of people who behave like OP. Smh.
He will be alright las las. Thank God it's his land and not community land like the story in the blockbuster tragicomedy film 'Ti Oluwa Ni Ile'.
I remember that old movie... Baba Wande in his young days

1 Like

Re: I Just Sold My Land by FreeStuffsNG: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2023
dawnomike:
I remember that old movie... Baba Wande in his young days
Very deep film laden with wisdom.

Actually, it's Dele Odule who was young in that film. Baba Wande was already in his prime in that film. If you really want to see Baba Wande in his young days, please go watch 'Aiye' by Late legendary Thespian, Chief Hubert Ogunde wink
Re: I Just Sold My Land by Ynix(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2023
officialJP:
I have a laptop I'll prefer UI/UX but i don't have tech idea
chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I Just Sold My Land by ceasare: 7:27pm On Jan 03
Start a pig farm with that money if u can and u won't regret but if u can't start food stuff business u will be fine.dint sell in credit if not u r on ur own in no time....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Real Estate Investments / "Step-By-Step Easy Ways To Making You Over N70,000 Every Month. / Angry Letter To The Nigerian Youth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.