Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Sent NIN Slip To Bank,,,need Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sent NIN Slip To Bank,,,need Advice (140 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sent NIN Slip To Bank,,,need Advice by fembiz83: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hi

I was asked by my bank to update my identification details. I called them and they gave me an email address to send it to. Unknowingly I sent a copy of my improved NIN slip. Was it safe for me to do that, or have I put myself at risk? Also, could someone fraudulently use my NIN slip and if so, what can they do with it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

The Enchanting World Of Cute Little Dolls: A Delightful Journey Into Adorable Co / Aunty In Store With / Lets Design Your House And Get It Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.