Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,249 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Reason I Don't Like Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I Don't Like Them. (1158 Views)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / I Like Them Ugly / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I Don't Like Them. by dealordea(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
who she think sey she dey pose for? After my friend see her picture on Fb, he wan run mad and i just dey vex sey wetin be this rubbish , why be sey if them wan make men run mad, that is when you see them uploading their rubbish cleavage and fake backyard for stupid guys to lavish ugly comments!!! Mwtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew,

Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Agybabe(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hmmn. Now what's the point?
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by mashnino(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^he just came back frm the bar, he went to get some inspiration
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ah wetin happen again?all this boys sef.
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by tellwisdom: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
I reserve my comment undecided undecided
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by seedord247(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
You are making me Hot . . .

Give it to me BaBy. . . Give it to me BaBy. . .Give it to me BaBy. . .Give it to me BaBy. . .Give it to me BaBy. . .

BaBy Fast . . . . BaBy Fast . . . .BaBy Fast . . . .BaBy Fast . . . .BaBy Fast . . . .BaBy Fast . . . .

Baby I like that. . . Baby I like that. . . Baby I like that. . . Baby I like that. . .

F*ck me Hard Baby . . . . F*ck me Hard Baby . . . . F*ck me Hard Baby . . . . F*ck me Hard Baby . . . .

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . yeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee. . . . . huhuh . . . .

This is sweet i love itttttttt . . . Pls don't stop . . . .Oh My Gosh
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by tellwisdom: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Im sure u missed ur injection undecided undecided
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by seedord247(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
tellwisdom:

Im sure u missed your injection undecided undecided

Broo. . why are you soo unkind to yourself . . Unlock yourself from this Ogun ebi Bondage na,
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2011
poster are you okay?   grin nice bosom cheesy
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by ismaeel86(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2011
Poster just left the police station before starting this thread
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 02, 2011
I just can not see any ass on the girl in the second pic. I have no idea what she's trying to show off.
Maybe you guys get it, I DON'T!!!

@Poster, if you have no work then you are free to make such a pity thing your stress.
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by 677ano(m): 2:52am On Nov 02, 2011
Hmmm have they rejected you
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Agybabe(f): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2011
Even the topic is not in line with the story.
@poster i weep for you o.
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Godmother(f): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2011
You dont like them and you took the pain to download their pix from fb and post it here. Hmmmm, undecided
If you come like them nko. Wetin you for do
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2011
invading others' privacy is certainly not a good thing. DO you have her permission to post this pic?
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by blabber15(f): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
If u dont like it stop looking at it. Don't start creating stupid threads about it. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of my time!;->
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Agybabe(f): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Godmother:

You dont like them and you took the pain to download their pix from fb and post it here. Hmmmm, undecided
If you come like them nko. Wetin you for do
of course we know what he can do, no need to say it here
sauer:

invading others' privacy is certainly not a good thing. DO you have her permission to post this pic?
i wonder o
blabber15:

If u dont like it stop looking at it. Don't start creating silly threads about it. You just wasted at least 5 seconds of my time!;->
he wasted my 5 seconds.
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
chei dat one look like person mama grin
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by koolJ1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
lefulefu:

chei dat one look like person mama grin
abeg retalk am
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by koolJ1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
With these kind of pics gracing the internet,one wonders what gives dem the gumption to complain about being sexually harassed and seen as a sex tool wen she clearly presents herself as one. I wonder wen dey ll learn dat 'sexy' is covering it all<not lyk muslims oh> and 'trashy' is baring it all
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by kemmeye: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
ode ni bobo yii mehn
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by lindabon: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Mschew! and i think say na better topic.
OP, if u don't like girls like this,delete all of them from your facebook! HABA!!with this kind of mentality, na people like you go first rap.e woman, come they talk say "its because they were barring it out". its her bosom, its her body, its her life! Her display is not an invitation for you to mingle so Keep your soldier behind bars, before your eyes and your gossip lips will lead you into temptation! nuff said!!

Reason I Don't Like Them
You don't like them and fo'sure they don't like you. Problem solved!! . Now OP, go sleep abeg!
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by dealordea(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
lindabon:

Mschew! and i think say na better topic.
OP, if u don't like girls like this,delete all of them from your facebook! HABA!!with this kind of mentality, na people like you go first violation woman, come they talk say "its because they were barring it out". its he bosom, its her body, its her life! Her display is not an invitation for you to mingle so Keep your soldier behind bars, before your eyes and your gossip lips will lead you into temptation! nuff said!!

hmmm, Guess you just finish alot of cleaning at home and decide to rain the anger on me, Huh For the record, i am only complaining that i don't like it and girls that do that are sure doing some kind of ashewo online, Abeg, i wan go do something jor grin grin
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by dealordea(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
kemmeye:

ode ni bobo yii mehn

You've got nothing serious to say, Pervert
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by kemmeye: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
you need someone to smack you upside your head u no wat is your tiny ass doin up here anyway. looking at your aunt's boobbs. smdh
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by dealordea(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
kemmeye:

you need someone to smack you upside your head u no wat is your tiny Bottom doin up here anyway. looking at your aunt's boobbs. smdh

Hahahahahaha, Whose aunt I think you are new here right?
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by lindabon: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
deal_ordea:

hmmm, Guess you just finish alot of cleaning at home and decide to rain the anger on me, Huh For the record, i am only complaining that i don't like it and girls that do that are sure doing some kind of ashewo online,  Abeg, i wan go do something jor grin grin

Angry at a man hopelessly starring at bo.bbies and pissed off cos he can't have what he is seeing! undecided undecided
No thank you!
Re: Reason I Don't Like Them. by dealordea(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
lindabon:

Angry at a man hopelessly starring at bo.bbies and pissed off cos he can't have what he is seeing! undecided undecided
No thank you!

LINDA LINDA LINDA LINDA hmmmm, Dem send you come??

(1) (Reply)

Do Man Cheat On Their Wives While Pregnant / How Can She Change Her Husband To Avoid This Divorce / Bored N Nid Company...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.