Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,830 members, 7,912,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu (17598 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Baatunde:
Laughable, you are indeed an Islamic scholar, Your arrogance posture already says a lot about you. However you and your fellow orientalists have not just started today fabricating words and attributing them to notable companions, the same thing you did with you Bible, written by anonymous people but attributed to disciples. Your answer is here below, if you know anything about chain of narration then you would know that you have failed with your citation. To confirm that your indeed know Islam more than the Imams, why dont you give me the tafsir of the same ayah from Ibn Kathee

[b]There is no doubt that this commentary is not the work of Ibn ‘Abbas. The chain of transmitters of this commentary goes back to Muhammad Ibn Marwan <– Al-Kalbi <– Abu Salih which is described by Hadith experts as the chain of lies (silsilat al-kadhib), for this line of transmission is utterly dubious and unreliable.

.Abu Salih was described as a liar by his own student Isma’il ibn Abi Khalid, the reason being that Salih actually confessed this fact to him (Abu Ja’far al-’Uqayli, ad-Du’afa’ al-Kabir vol. 1 p. 165).

Al-Kalbi, was one of the most notorious liars of Kufa. His biography in al-Mizzi’s Tahdhib al-Kamal is filled with statements of the scholars of his time who denounced him as an extremely unreliable reporter, and even a blatant liar. (See al-Mizzi, Tahdhib al-Kamal vol. 25 pp. 246-253). There exists a very interesting statement in the biography by his kinsman who records Abu Salih as saying that he never narrated any Tafsir to Kalbi. The second is an admission of guilt by Abu Salih. Sufyan ath-Thawri narrates that al-Kalbi said, “Whatever Tafsir I narrated from Abu Salih is untrue. Do not narrate it from me.”

Muhammad ibn Marwan (AKA as-Suddi as-Saghir) was a notorious forger whose lies were noted by both his contemporaries and the scholars after him. (Tahdhib al-Kamal vol. 26 pp. 392-394).

Another piece of evidence against tanwir Al-Miqbas’s attribution to Ibn Abbas is the fact that it mentions people by name who lived after Ibn Abbas, sometimes hundreds of years later and that it can suddenly say that “Ibn Abbas said such-and-such” even though this is meant to be a hadith tafsir:[/b]

And also o noble scholar! do you even know what Taqiyyah means? becasue it appears youy like to flaunt words about to project erudition whereas you an ignoramus
[/b]

You're just a big ediot.
I made a screenshot of other tafsir.
Can you just quote 1 single tafsir to counter that?!. You can't because all of your scholars agree on it

Is tafsir Al-Jalalayn not sound too?!.

The energy that you used to tackle your own scholar and call him a liar, why not use same energy to counter my claim?!.
You can't gain souls to your Jannah by attacking every of your scholars. You call them liars yet you want us to believe them?!. Stop wasting my time alaye
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by Baatunde(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
I now your type very well, you will never agree when you mess up....you supposedly quote Qurtubi, but your Google translation mentioned

" Ibn Ishaq said the one who was sent by Jesus.........." Did you in your blinded arrogance miss that? You did not quote Sam but you are quoting from his work is what I am telling you, You have sked for another tafseer, here you have Ibn Katheer, please read it and tell me where it says Paul was an appointed disciple. Even Qurtubi you are wailing about only mentioned Paul as a companion of Peter who was an appointed disciple

https://www.alim.org/quran/tafsir/ibn-kathir/surah/61/14/

Ordinarily I don’t debate religion on social media with anonymous people because most of you lots have no manners and etiquette of arguing constructively without resorting to insults and abuse like “ eediots, stop drinking camel urine, paedophile etc. That’s why you will never see me post anything in the religion section of Nairaland. I have been on Nairaland since 2005 and it was really a nice place and we had fun with all sorts of posts until the religious bigots made entrances and every innocuous post must be turned to avenue to castigate and insult one religion. The tribal bigots also came onboard later and the story remains the same. To be candid I have stayed away from NL for more than seven years until I came back during the last election and the story has even gotten worse.

This thread we are discussing has no bearing with religion until you Hotshot Evangelists turned it into a Christian vs Muslim war not even Jews vs Muslims anymore. True, majority of the Palestinians are Muslims, but the bulk of sensible people who have marched in hundreds of protests in support of the Palestinians did not do so because of Islam, but because anyone with a little bit of justice and fairness knows that even before the event of October 7, Israel has completely thrown caution to the wind and have decided to treat the Palestinians whose land was stolen to create the state of Israel as if they were not meant to be existing at all. I keep reminding you that even before the Israelis were “promised” the so call land, there were already people living there. Demography and land ownership in all parts of the world have changed hands many times in the last 10 millienium, but you have never seen any set of people who have not been in control of a particular piece of land for a millennia suddenly wake up one day and start making claims to a piece of land all because their ancestors USED to live there millennium before

Funny enough as we have been arguing , the Zionist Jews whom you are defending blindly do not give a toss about Christianity or even Judaism, Zionism is about Jewish Nationalism and nothing to do with religion. I have just engaged with you lot here just to show you that there is no place for the kind of aggression and brazen land stealing and illegal occupation being carried out by Israel whether they used to be God’s favourite or not. Your eternal hatred for the Muslims has not just started and is definitely not because of some modern day misguided terrorist, it has been there for ages and this story might be a little bit different if the people involved are not Muslims,

If however you want to have a face to face discussion send me a zoom link for anytime on weekends and I will happily oblige you

smokinloud:

You're just a big ediot.
I made a screenshot of other tafsir.
Can you just quote 1 single tafsir to counter that?!. You can't because all of your scholars agree on it

Is tafsir Al-Jalalayn not sound too?!.

The energy that you used to tackle your own scholar and call him a liar, why not use same energy to counter my claim?!.
You can't gain souls to your Jannah by attacking every of your scholars. You call them liars yet you want us to believe them?!. Stop wasting my time alaye
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by smokinloud(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Baatunde:
I now your type very well, you will never agree when you mess up....you supposedly quote Qurtubi, but your Google translation mentioned

" Ibn Ishaq said the one who was sent by Jesus.........." Did you in your blinded arrogance miss that? You did not quote Sam but you are quoting from his work is what I am telling you, You have sked for another tafseer, here you have Ibn Katheer, please read it and tell me where it says Paul was an appointed disciple. Even Qurtubi you are wailing about only mentioned Paul as a companion of Peter who was an appointed disciple

https://www.alim.org/quran/tafsir/ibn-kathir/surah/61/14/

Ordinarily I don’t debate religion on social media with anonymous people because most of you lots have no manners and etiquette of arguing constructively without resorting to insults and abuse like “ eediots, stop drinking camel urine, paedophile etc. That’s why you will never see me post anything in the religion section of Nairaland. I have been on Nairaland since 2005 and it was really a nice place and we had fun with all sorts of posts until the religious bigots made entrances and every innocuous post must be turned to avenue to castigate and insult one religion. The tribal bigots also came onboard later and the story remains the same. To be candid I have stayed away from NL for more than seven years until I came back during the last election and the story has even gotten worse.

This thread we are discussing has no bearing with religion until you Hotshot Evangelists turned it into a Christian vs Muslim war not even Jews vs Muslims anymore. True, majority of the Palestinians are Muslims, but the bulk of sensible people who have marched in hundreds of protests in support of the Palestinians did not do so because of Islam, but because anyone with a little bit of justice and fairness knows that even before the event of October 7, Israel has completely thrown caution to the wind and have decided to treat the Palestinians whose land was stolen to create the state of Israel as if they were not meant to be existing at all. I keep reminding you that even before the Israelis were “promised” the so call land, there were already people living there. Demography and land ownership in all parts of the world have changed hands many times in the last 10 millienium, but you have never seen any set of people who have not been in control of a particular piece of land for a millennia suddenly wake up one day and start making claims to a piece of land all because their ancestors USED to live there millennium before

Funny enough as we have been arguing , the Zionist Jews whom you are defending blindly do not give a toss about Christianity or even Judaism, Zionism is about Jewish Nationalism and nothing to do with religion. I have just engaged with you lot here just to show you that there is no place for the kind of aggression and brazen land stealing and illegal occupation being carried out by Israel whether they used to be God’s favourite or not. Your eternal hatred for the Muslims has not just started and is definitely not because of some modern day misguided terrorist, it has been there for ages and this story might be a little bit different if the people involved are not Muslims,

If however you want to have a face to face discussion send me a zoom link for anytime on weekends and I will happily oblige you

Instead of pleasuring yourself why not tackle the issue?!.
Al-Quturbi was making exegesis of surah 61:14 backing his claims with what Ibn Ishaq said.

What you should have done is bring another tafsir that go against Al-Quturbi instead of attacking Christians generally. And I didn't quote any Christian but Muslim scholar's work.
I quoted Al-Quturbi but instead of attacking Al-Quturbi you are attacking me and other Christians. Do we wage jihad on muslims?!.
The last time I checked, proselytizing is not a crime in Nigerian constitution...

Zionism is an ideology. Even muslims that believed the Jews have right to the land is considered a Zionist. So stop spewing ignoramus words.

The fact is none of your early scholars tackle Al-Quturbi's exegesis of surah 61:14.

are you saying terrorism is modern to islam?! Lies. Terrorism is the bedrock of islam and without terrorism islam would never have spread out of Arabia peninsula, the only place where Arabs are indigenous to, every other territories that islam conquered; including North Africa, was by the act of terrorism.
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01
Backseat Driver....

Source

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49am On May 10
Kristallnacht-ing At The Door
A.F. BRANCO on May 7, 2024 at 5:00 am

Jewish Hate, Then and Now

A.F. Branco Cartoon – It’s beginning to look a lot like Kristallnaught from the 1930s Germany with the protest and violence erupting in and around our Universities across the nation.

"Let 10 Million Cop Cars Burn!" – Radical Pro-Hamas Terror Group ‘Rachel Corrie's Ghost Brigade' Admits to Torching 15 Portland Police Cars in 'Preemptive Attack'
By Jim Hoft – May 6th, 2024

Fifteen police vehicles were torched at the Police training facility near the Portland Airport last week.

The case was being investigated as arson.

Read More…
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49am On May 10
Then and Now College Protests...
Cartoon published 01/05/2024

Campus Chaos Continues—Joe Biden's America. What we have seen unfolding on college campuses across the ...

Continue Reading

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09am On Jun 02
TO BE CLEAR: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office released a statement on Saturday that seemed to contradict President Biden’s comments about a path toward ending the war in Gaza: https://trib.al/aGJEDLA

Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Jun 03
Feeling Their Burn
A.F. BRANCO on May 20, 2024 at 5:00 am

Bernie Sannders For Hamas

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Bernie Sanders says Israel is exercising genocide for trying to eliminate the Hamas terrorists that murdered 1700+ of their people on October 7, 2023. Calls for a halt to U.S. weapons support to Israel.

Trump Blasts Biden for Threatening Arms Embargo Against Israel If It Invades Rafah to Finish Off Hamas in Gaza
By Kristin Taylor – May 9th,2024

President Trump blasted Joe Biden in a Truth Social post early Thursday after Biden threatened to withhold offensive weapons (bombs and artillery shells) to Israel over Israel's plans to invade the southern Gaza city of Rafah to finish off Hamas in the terror group's last stronghold. Biden is opposed to the military incursion by Israel because he says Palestinian civilians will be killed. Biden also confirmed that he has withheld a shipment of 2,000 lb. bombs to Israel.

Read More…
Re: People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06
Laughing Stock
Gary Varvel May 23, 2024

The International Criminal Court (ICC) is a joke – one the United States, Russia, India, China, and many other countries do not recognize.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Typhoon Hagibis In Japan: 25 Dead As Thousands Join Rescue Effort / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Coup Threatens $180m Nigeria, Niger Republic Cross-border Trade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.