Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mtn Is Stealing From Me? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Stealing From Me? (4823 Views)

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA / Airtel Is Stealing Credits-i Lost 3k In Two Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Sijo01:

MTN is a bundle of thief. jst last week my glo modern was loosing  network so i decided to use my MTN & i subscribe 4instant package (100), i was having 265+ on my phone. my credit was cleared &uptill now d fraudster company has nt credited me wit any megabyte.
Same happened to me last month. Paid #1300 for their new 250mb plan. Didnt get anything and didnt see any credit refunds. Swore never to load my MTN line since then.
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
Zeddicus:

Oga BILL GATES. I wonder what the agression is for. Are you an MTN puppet in disguise?

No mind the i.d.i.o.t! Check his savings acc balance now and you'll see N1,005.18kobo tongue
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Natasha2(f): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Poster yes they are, you're not the only one experiecing it, there was a time I recharged with #400 after few minutes MTN took #200? what for? I don't know till today. They love cutting credit from thier customers for nothing. Now just a week ago I resubscribed my caller tune, with #50, two days later they sent me a text saying my caller tune service has been disabled shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how come? I no fit vex, as if it wasn't enough the next day they charged me 50 naira again for callertune service which had been disabled by them shocked With anger I just had to unsubscribe myself, guess what they told me I cannot unsubscribe shocked shocked shocked , MTN are big thieves, the one that got me so angry and pained was the day I recharged with #100 it was my last cash grin I made a call of 25 seconds and MTN took the whole #100 shocked shocked shocked tears could not come out of my eyes grin grin grin, I have been robbed off so many times by MTN, don't know if they marked my number cos its keeps happening to me grin
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2011
Do you have a lot of Glo contacts? Because I remember MTN to Glo rates are pretty expensive unless it has changed undecided
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Dayco(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2011
Hahaha! I'm not suprise to see those replies up,but unfortunately,no body has given a better cause why airtime vanishes without any call or messaging or any internet access. Netqin has always been reporting a virus that sends hidden messages to international telephone numbers when ever you recharge. A friend of mine had same problem few years ago, it happens often and eventually, he called MTN CUSTOMER CARE and he was told that his SIM is at that time accessing the Internet. Could you imagine? He changed the phone, it stopped. So firstly, SCAN your phone with the latest Netqin Antivirus, if it persists, format the phone in extreme cases or better still change your phone. Goodluck!
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2011
I hope thief MTN does not use juju to pin you people to their network. How come you people are complaining, and yet, you are still playing hide and seek with them? Or, did thief MTN swear for you people that, should you live their network, you will become unreachable (DIE)? Kick the hell MTN from holding you to ransom now.
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by Natasha2(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
^hahahaha maybe grin
Re: Mtn Is Stealing From Me? by keneslow: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
dem dey do Bill at Channel Seizure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! Has Anyone Seen This On Their Phone? (pics) / >>Mgs Games<< / Samsung Galaxy A8 Samsung Slimmest Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.