Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,271 members, 7,887,791 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023 (64 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 22/12/2017) Working Something Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY DECEMBER 22ND 2023

TOPIC: GOD'S BANKING SYSTEM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2023
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Thank You, Father, because there is nothing that I have, that has not been given to me from above.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

5.Father, give me the grace to maintain a consistently holy and righteous walk with You, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, give me unlimited access to Your divine resources, as I give my limited resources to You, in Jesus name.

7.Father, make me a compulsive and an addictive giver to Your kingdom business, in Jesus name.

8.Father, let nothing be too big for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, meet me always, abundantly at the points of my needs, in mysterious ways, as I give abundantly to Your work and kingdom, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

The Turnaround Of An Unfortunate Tale / Running The Race..... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/12/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.