Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years (1168 Views)

My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition / Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Nigeria Has Won The Host Right Of World Miss University In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years by Ndipe(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2011
If you are ever looking for the closest example of a whizkid in any Nigerian school today, Gloria Chioma Ezeizu fits the bill perfectly. At 16, she has received dozens of awards for academic excellence that her peers can only envy but not quite match her.

Chioma

As JSS I student of St. Francis Secondary School, Idimu, Lagos, she made the best results, coming off with eleven awards. A year later in JSS 2, Chioma increased her tally of awards by one. By the time she got to JSS 3, she had established an unbeatable record among her peers and in the entire school such that nobody has ever come any close. She had all Alphas in the 13 subjects she sat for in junior NECO, and they include core science subjects like Mathematics and liberal courses like History. Chioma also topped the class in languages like English, French . . .

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/oct/31/506.html

Ndipe's comment: What can be done to encourage this girl?
Re: At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years by Lindx93(f): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2011
OMG! This is Chioma Ezeizu, my junior in sec sch, Victoria's younger sis. I'm so proud of her cheesy wink smiley grin grin grin
Re: At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years by Natasha2(f): 2:38am On Nov 02, 2011
wow this is wonderful cheesy such beauty with brains kiss kiss
Re: At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years by naijalodge(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2011
Ndipe:

If you are ever looking for the closest example of a whizkid in any Nigerian school today, Gloria Chioma Ezeizu fits the bill perfectly. At 16, she has received dozens of awards for academic excellence that her peers can only envy but not quite match her.

Chioma

As JSS I student of St. Francis Secondary School, Idimu, Lagos, she made the best results, coming off with eleven awards. A year later in JSS 2, Chioma increased her tally of awards by one. By the time she got to JSS 3, she had established an unbeatable record among her peers and in the entire school such that nobody has ever come any close. She had all Alphas in the 13 subjects she sat for in junior NECO, and they include core science subjects like Mathematics and liberal courses like History. Chioma also topped the class in languages like English, French . . .

Re: At 16, She Has Won More Academic Awards Than Her Years by naijalodge(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2011
Ndipe:

Chioma

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Hnd/pgd Engineering Undergraduate/graduates. / Official Thread For All Unizik Aspirants / Uniben 2012/2013 POST-UTME(UME) Full Application Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.