Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! (12994 Views)

Bayelsa APC Accuses Silva Of Betrayal / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / 1500 PDP Members Decamp To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by 1luvkipsus: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
Not sure if this story is true but I think Sylva actually dug his grave long ago.Remember 'nemesis'?In addition to that,the guy isn't different from people like Asari Dokubo and all the Commanding Commanders of Niger Delta Militants.He's better off as a political thug than an Executive Governor of the state of a sitting President.He should have read the hand writing on the wall before now.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Gbenge77(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Honestly many Nigerian politians dont have value.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by realchange: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

A man's game indeed.

GEJ won also depended greatly on  GEJ's promise to step down for the SE come 2015. That's what the chaos was about on nl A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. A woman like myself, pointed out the utter foolishness of the SE to vote for GEJ based on his promise and his "middle name". Now the SE is rushing for 2015? I'd think they'd be more settled down since "GEJ promised to step down for the SE in 2015".

Your logical reasoning is that Silva is shifting to APGA for 2015
, even if we're still in 2011 and the man may sooner move to Accord come 2012. Make less sense since Okorocha makes better opponent than Silva, so why should APGA fret if GEJ comes after Silva?

Only the person that sits on the fence can see what moves each side is making.

i think you completely misunderstood onlytruth.
I think he meant: Silva -governorship of Bayelsa , Jonathan -Presidency of Nigeria. even a fool knows that Silva is not going for presidency, so what are you talking about? silva may want to hide under APGA because efcc may go after him soon. i don't think apga will accept him tho.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by VUVUZELA10: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
Timipre Silva is a political liability. APGA beware and be careful, please.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Kilode1: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
PointB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
That got me cracking up. grin grin grin grin

Did somebody actually say that?  grin grin grin grin grin
Wonderful

Yes. She's one of my favorite Nigerians ever. No kidding smiley

See :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU21wuYlvxs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by meonbooty: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

Yahoo guys are most stronger than EFCC. Nigeria is not safety enough.

I dont know how the other contestants managed to stand through that and not laugh.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 03, 2011
realchange:

I think he meant: Silva -governorship of Bayelsa , Jonathan -Presidency of Nigeria. even a fool knows that Silva is not going for presidency, so what are you talking about? silva may want to hide under APGA because efcc may go after him soon. i don't think apga will accept him tho.

Please re-read Onlytruth's post from the beginning on this thread.
And why should APGA worry if GEJ comes after Silva, if Silva is found of any wrong doing? What are you implying that APGA here?
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Onlytruth(m): 4:34am On Nov 03, 2011
Posted by: *Ileke-IdI

And why should APGA worry if GEJ comes after Silva, if Silva is found of any wrong doing? What are you implying that APGA here?

Ileke-IdI you fail me seriously! Is this how you'll get that Ph.D? undecided
Did you recently kiss Bluetooth, Seanet or worse ndu_chucks?
I hope you know that stupidity is a virus (like rabies) spread mainly through kissing and biting.  cool

Who in his right senses thinks of a Silva presidential bid? You mean another Ijaw to replace GEJ?
Where are other Nigerians?  undecided

Girl, please I meant Silva gubernatorial ambitions. He, like all the rest of them needs a second term, doesn't he?
Why is he lamenting because PDP dropped him?

Girl stay miles away from all these carriers of stupidity virus!  cheesy  cheesy
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Onlytruth(m): 4:37am On Nov 03, 2011
ndu_chucks,
Thanks for infecting poor Ileke-IdI with stupidity virus. E no go beta for you.
I hope you know say she dey pregnant. Shameless man.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Onlytruth(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Posted by: realchange

Thanks a million! cool
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: *Ileke-IdI
Ileke-IdI you fail me seriously! Is this how you'll get that Ph.D? undecided
Did you recently kiss Bluetooth, Seanet or worse ndu_chucks?
I hope you know that stupidity is a virus (like rabies) spread mainly through kissing and biting.  cool

Who in his right senses thinks of a Silva presidential bid? You mean another Ijaw to replace GEJ?
Where are other Nigerians?  undecided

Girl, please I meant Silva gubernatorial ambitions. He like all the rest of them needs a second term doesn't he?
Why is he lamenting because PDP dropped him?

Girl stay miles away from all these carriers of stupidity virus!  cheesy  cheesy
Onlytruth:

ndu_chucks,
Thanks for infecting poor Ileke-IdI with stupidity virus. E no go beta for you.
I hope you know say she dey pregnant. Shameless man.

Trust me, you didnt have to post like a trailer trash to get your misguided point across. I know you were taught better than that thou, so I'll excuse this moment.

My question still stands, if you have no immature comments other than tin tin stupidity, tin tin rin, plz just skip along:

*Ileke-IdI:

Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: realchange
Thanks a million! cool

Thank him a billion more time because he made that empty post of yours a lil bit more understandable. If you know what I mean.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Onlytruth(m): 4:51am On Nov 03, 2011
^^
You still working on that Ph.D?
Goodluck. hehe! grin
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^
Goodluck. hehe! grin
Thanks cool
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by meonbooty: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

Its all talk, Trust me!
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Areosapien(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2011
Wait, Ileke-I[b]DIM[/b] is working on a Ph.D? grin
OH MY DAYSSS! LMFAO!!! grin grin

Probably a Ph.D In Cluelessness. SMH.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by sley4life(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
cro.oks
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Dede1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

A man's game indeed.

GEJ won also depended greatly on GEJ's promise to step down for the SE come 2015. That's what the chaos was about on nl A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. A woman like myself, pointed out the utter foolishness of the SE to vote for GEJ based on his promise and his "middle name". Now the SE is rushing for 2015? I'd think they'd be more settled down since "GEJ promised to step down for the SE in 2015".

Your logical reasoning is that Silva is shifting to APGA for 2015, even if we're still in 2011 and the man may sooner move to Accord come 2012. Make less sense since Okorocha makes better opponent than Silva, so why should APGA fret if GEJ comes after Silva?

Only the person that sits on the fence can see what moves each side is making.

You are starkly blinded by idiocy and bigotry to the point sense is longer common to you. I guess when SE voted for Abiola in June 12, 1993, it was because Abiola boasted he could rule Nigeria without Ndigbo or his middle name was Kelechi Olachi instead of Kashimawo Olawale. What a gudgeon.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by nnaboo(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Politicians? na wa o
, Na wah for Nigeria oo
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Yeske2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Political prostitution is what i call this.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by ddun: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
please dis regard the Apga rumor< it is not true< also there is noting they can not do to bring sylva down, i am surprise they have not spent money to print Apga posters with sylva's picture they can g to that lent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title / Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / : NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.