Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Stop Farting In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Stop Farting In Church (11936 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Efizzi: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ Poster you are really a very funny person.
Thanks for putting this smile on my face grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by unipol(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
why is it that only men fart? or only men confessing? women, una no dey fart? please ladies in the house answer.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by r231(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
Lol grin grin
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by gascoign1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
Na anointing nau!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by ElmA1(f): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hahahahaha! Funniest topic so far. I think God would understand. After all its nature calling and you ve to answer it.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Inked(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
Lmao, This is serious. It normally happens when the weather is hot. I feel you pain. Lol
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by KacHemNaU(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Reading this topic has made my day go from good to better. I just cant stop laughing
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Wallie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Funny thread! I walked into my colleague’s office sometime ago and the place smelled like something had died there! I’m sure he was embarrassed but who knows with this oyinbos!

Do you know that when someplace stinks of fart, they will just pretend like nothing smells?

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
Like someone said earlier, what if the pastor was the main culprit?
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by cordj2: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
On the tenth floor alone in the elevator, then I removed the lid on my anus, so relieved was I that I did not noticed that the lift had stopped on the 8th floor, a lady walked in, the stenched could not permit her to say hi, I was so embarrased, she had to jumped out on the next floor. RITA am sori

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by biolabee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
subscribing and laffing ,
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by biolabee(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
Let me add sth to the house

http://www.iranian.com/main/blog/bubbly/story-fart-and-passing-gas

The Story Of Fart And Passing Gas

by bubbly
02-Mar-2010

Worldly Wisdom: Farts and passing gas are free. All sound and stink bombs are welcome. They are neither male nor female. They are nature’s gift to mankind. So donate generously. Btw, there is laughing gas and there is tear gas but there is only one passing gas that is your great (dis)service to your peers. There are nuclear bombs and other bombs but none to match the sound bomb that can scare the enemy and win any war.

This is the story of a constipation doctor.

An elderly lady once complained to me that she passed gas many times a day. "It's really more of a nuisance than a problem. They're silent and they don't smell.
I gave her a prescription and asked her to come back in a week.
She: (after a week) I don't know what it was you gave me, doc, but I still pass gas all the time. It is still silent, but it smells terribly!
I: Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, we'll see what we can do for your hearing.

I was listening to a radio talk show the other day. The voice began listing all the problems caused by passing gas, including the 'deadly fumes' that linger long for 'hours' after the smell is gone, saying how it wasn't just taboo ‘it can be deadly,’ and ‘hundreds of infants a year die’ from passed gas.

You know, one time I farted so badly that I had to spend 15 years in jail, for air pollution.

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me, Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

A man was pissing in a street when a cop spots him.
"You can’t do that here! It'll cost you Rs 300 in fine."
The man gives him a Rs 500 note. The cop says: "But I haven't any change"
"No worries, you can keep it, cos I dropped a couple of farts as well, "

Laugh and the world laughs with you; fart and they'll stop laughing.

Statistics show that Indians pass enough gas to fuel every car on the road in India today. However, the Indian Government is totally against it, just because of three stupid people researching the study, died doing the tests.

Why do farts stink? So that deaf people can enjoy them also!

Nobody listens to me until I fart.

Never fart in a wetsuit.

Rules for where/in which situations never to fart: Inside a crowded Lift; Inside a public library; On a crowded train; Whilst giving a speech, In Church, Whilst on a date, In a packed lecture theatre, In your office, At a cinema, In a walk-in freezer - it'll linger a while, In a ticket line, On an airplane, During confession, In the bed, whilst feeling frisky, In bed when you're feeling frisky, While fighting fire in a burning building, In a patrol car for a minor violation.

Rules for when to fart: Bosses office as you are about to leave. - make sure it's silent but violent, In a bathroom, In the cashiers’ line - it's bound to speed things up, The empty elevator before you get off, Besides an occupied dressing room - no doubt it'll quickly become unoccupied, Your co-workers cubicle at the office, When deep sea diving, Back seat of the Police Mobile after being arrested, In your car if you've been carjacked, During a pie eating competition to distract your competitors.

Phew!!!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Agybabe(f): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
wow! I never knew there was gonna be a chance for me to laugh. Even my parents and siblings don pursue me enter room, my maale don dey cast and bind, she think say na ogbanje spirit as i dey roll for ground. Rotflmao.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Afam4eva(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Laugh no go kill person for NL.

Actually, there's nothing wrong in farting in church. It's a free gift of nature and God created nature. So, there you have it.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by AndreUweh(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
afam4eva:

Laugh no go kill person for NL.

Actually, there's nothing wrong in farting in church. It's a free gift of nature and God created nature. So, there you have it.
It is wrong and a bad manner.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Bad manner? yes. Wrong? I'm not sure.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by AndreUweh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
A church ursher should be designated to smell the buttocks of church members to find out the actual culprit under such a circumstance. People should respect holy places.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by JeSoul(f): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
This thread is hilarious ROTFLOL . . .
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Enigma(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
I'm shocked and my gob is well and truly smacked that so far no one has mentioned the great man himself!

The Farting Preacher

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OPw-k3ib2U[/flash]
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by eyzhvntsn: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
OMG!!!! I'm laughing and farting at the same time, Yeee!!! I don wound o
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by awuf2008: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
There is no law banning farting in church or anywhere. so anybody can fart anywhere he chooses, so it is not a sin.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by yuzedo: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
iDied! grin grin grin
Funniest thread ever! This poster is hilarity personified! Dead rat for lunch?? Spirit huddled and gagging in a corner?? ​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) Roflmfaolwkmdfhldtmb!!!!!
Let's not even start with all the comments and confessions of everyone! Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
X-Boy:

This reminds me of my school days , na person wey fart dey vex most.
I remember once when we farted one rotten egg fart during class,the teacher just closed all the windows, put off the fan, walked out and lock all the of us in the class for a grueling 30 mins of pain cry

mern, your teacher wicked sha o grin na dat kin mess wey dey kill rat.
To hold mess no easy o. That thing na die.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by EfeEkarume(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
The decibels of these fart are really something else. Some; the sound of a starting generator, some; the sound of a closing ghana-must-go zip. Some sound are High-Tempo'ed like BlackEyedPeas Beats!
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Agybabe(f): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
Andre Uweh:

A church ursher should be designated to smell the buttocks of church members to find out the actual culprit under such a circumstance. People should respect holy places.
please are you by chance an ursher?
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Akiika: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
This is so hilarious! i am laughing so hard right now.
Farting na part of God's work o, imagine if those terrible smell stays in one's system for long. Besides, you can't tell how heavy it'll turn out to be. But if you must do it, just excuse yourself to the nearest toilet.

In mosques however, it's easy to tell who the culprit is. You have to make another ablution whenever you fart in the middle of solat (prayer).
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Egbagirl(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
EfeEkarume:

The decibels of these fart are really something else. Some; the sound of a starting generator, some; the sound of a closing ghana-must-go zip. Some sound are High-Tempo'ed like BlackEyedPeas Beats!

ROTFLMCAO! mehn this is hilarious yet so true! hahhahahaahha
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by xterra2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
Funny thread grin grin grin grin
I cant stop laughing
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by cicero(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Andre Uweh:

How could you say it's a bad manner? Do you think the culprit did it deliberately? Can you imagine how long he/she held it and couldn't hold it any longer? He even tried to release it without making a sound. Ain't we our brother's keeper? At such times the best thing would be to endure and reflect on what that dear brother or sister could be going through, the tremor of flatulence rumbling in his stomach and sympathy will swallow your disgust.

It would only be a bad manner if the farter did it on purpose without any real and concerted effort to hold it until after church service.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by yuzedo: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Make me sef confess as all have sinned and come short of glory. . .
tongue
So back in uni, I went to see my buddy @ his off-campus residence, and wyl gisting decide to let one rip! Omg! D mess peel d guy paint!shocked
Infact, we almost both fainted! grin Unfortunately for me, one cultist neighbour of his that likes weed chose that moment to come borrow something. The guy walks in, starts sniffing, and is like WTF?! Omo, see exasperation o! grin My guy had to snitch on me infact! embarassed Na so the guy use vex comot d room, But the gaddem mess refused to evaporate!!! Kai! I was so embarrassed even tho I was laffing my ass off! The poor guy came back 30mins later, that same mess was still booming, infact na dat time I see vex!! angry embarassed The guy just dey para, dey hala, dey vex say which kain tin be dis sef, shay na alien mess?? (person wey don weed finish). . . Ah aah? No be say na even am get room o! Infact, that mess na Bruce Lee, enter the dragon! ;-D
. . . Till dis day, my friend name that mess "copy and paste", onto say e be like computer process! undecided
Zamx, I'm sorry for breaking ur louvre with mess bro! No vex biko! :-p
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gods' a spirit and we have to worship him in truth and in spirit.

Holiness is next to godliness.

pls dont fart in the house of God. My fathers house must not smell bad angry
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
cicero:

How could you say it's a bad manner? Do you think the culprit did it deliberately? Can you imagine how long he/she held it and couldn't hold it any longer? He even tried to release it without making a sound. Ain't we our brother's keeper? At such times the best thing would be to endure and reflect on what that dear brother or sister could be going through, the tremor of flatulence rumbling in his stomach and sympathy will swallow your disgust.

It would only be a bad manner if the farter did it on purpose without any real and concerted effort to hold it until after church service.
LWKMD! Are you for real??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet God's Generals / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.