Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,675 members, 7,924,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Screenwriting Training/workshop - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Screenwriting Training/workshop (189 Views)

Script/screenwriting / SBI MEDIA Plans Workshop To Empower Young Video Content Creators In Nigeria / Latest Trends In Nollywood Screenwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
What you'll learn in two weeks.

πŸ‘‰ How to write a professional Screenplay

πŸ‘‰ How to properly Format your screenplay for the Screen.

πŸ‘‰ How to sell your screenplay without an Agent.

πŸ‘‰ Access to a list of Producers and industry Professionals.

πŸ‘‰ A Screenwriters Certificate branded by Play Network Studios

πŸ‘‰ Access to mentorship after training.

So, if you really want to 'UP' your game and gain exposure in the art of Screenwriting, you can choose to join this Masterclasses/Workshops or still relax for another year to come and get past you again.

Remember, Life is deceptively brief! Repeatedly passing over opportunities is the abbreviated definition of P.O.O.R

P = Passing

O = Over

O = Opportunities

R = Repeatedly.

To register with the discount, request for Discount code in DM and gain access!

Seasons greetings.❀️

Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by richcasey: 11:13pm On Mar 17
I sent you an email. Let's talk. I'm looking for screenwriters.
Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 4:34pm On Apr 11
richcasey:
I sent you an email. Let's talk. I'm looking for screenwriters.

Hi Richcasey, I didn't get any email message. Kindly send a WhatsApp message to 08160707512.

Happy holidays.

(1) (Reply)

2024 Top 10 Nollywood Youtube Stars And Their Age. / HARDSHIP: Aisha Yesufu Slams Protesters / "Erebe”: A Cinematic Odyssey Directed By Yemi Amodu Set To Hit Cinemas On April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.