Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,518 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court (5360 Views)

Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport / Okocha Reacts To Court His Arrest Warrant By Court / Adegboye Onigbinde And Anne's Marriage Dissolved By Court After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by fredoooooo: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Money and power game...
After dat , gay football will come.
And every orde ma**Ness will follow
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by femi4: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Ekakamba: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
Another perspective is that it could be more intriguing than the current leagues, with a 50/50 likelihood. However, it's crucial to note that thorough research was conducted before its establishment.

dchamp234:

Please try explaining the other way, the person you quoted made his point assumption like you said, let's hear you.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:
Pls what is this nonsense Super League or Spider League all about? People shouting Super League, Spuder League what is their intention, is this another plot by Luciferians 666 bitch "world order" thing to hijack football or what Because I don't get what a hell is all these super League, spider League, heavy league shit is all about.
Every new thing is a 'end of the world' to religionists. grin cheesy grin
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

Every new thing is a 'end of the world' to religionists. grin cheesy grin

I only ask question Mr non-religionist.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

I only ask question Mr non-religionist.
Asking question to link it to religion when no one did earlier. Cant we just minus religion from our minds in this region of the world?
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

Asking question to link it to religion when no one did earlier. Cant we just minus religion from our minds in this region of the world?

Honestly I don't want to be rude but you response is out of context because why pinning on religious aspect but failed to tell me what the hell is Super Leage or Spidet League for? And to what interest?

Why sudden compulsory it must be Super League? Pls if you can't answer just mind your business.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Honestly I don't want to be rude but you response is out of context because why pinning on religious aspect but failed to tell me what the hell is Super Leage or Spidet League for? And to what interest?

Why sudden compulsory it must be Super League? Pls if you can't answer just mind your business.
Ask Google about Super league and stop behaving like a religidiot person
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:
Ask Google about Super league and stop behaving like a religidiot person

You want to draw a ring for trolls ba? By the time I start with you if you call Seun for rule 2 amadioha + ogun will strike you.

You want to be stupid ba? I will help you by the time I battered you with what you are asking for you will shut the hell of your mouth.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

You want to draw a ring for trolls ba? By the time I start with you if you call Seun for rule 2 amadioha + ogun will strike you.

You want to be stupid ba? I will help you by the time I battered you with what you are asking for you will shut the hell of your mouth.
E be like say this one doesn't know who he is dragging with. I am a champion in badmouthing o. Try me and let's chechonchin grin
Go and check my track record.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

E be like say this one doesn't know who he is dragging with. I am a champion in badmouthing o. Try me and let's chechonchin grin
Go and check my track record.

Hahahahaha pig on the lose looking for where to dump his pain but unfortunate a pig belong to mud and that is your place.

I went through few of your moronic posts here and I discovered you are a bloody correct logic that stand upside down making you an exceptional nonentty filled with character deficency.

Go home and work on yourself you lack everything humanly to be refer to as human in the first place by walking around living your head at home and started showing challenging behaviour traits on social media, go home and work on yourself before you are qualify to be refer to as human ok.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Hahahahaha pig on the lose looking for where to dump his pain but unfortunate a pig belong to mud and that is your place.

I went through few of your moronic posts here and I discovered you are a bloody correct logic that stand upside down making you an exceptional nonentty filled with character deficency.

Go home and work on yourself you lack everything humanly to be refer to as human in the first place by walking around living your head at home and started showing challenging behaviour traits on social media, go home and work on yourself before you are qualify to be refer to as human ok.

It's like you are speaking from the left corner of your father's scrotal sac. Your mother's rotten vagina reeks even from her grave. Bloody son of mosquito. Generation of earthworms.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Bluffly: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

It's like you are speaking from the left corner of your father's scrotal sac. Your mother's rotten vagina reeks even from her grave. Bloody son of mosquito. Generation of earthworms.

I know the response of a bastard when it comes to critical exchange of words. A real man face man like him in dialogue hot or cool not joining issue by involving father and mother into it that is a practical way a bastard respond to argument and you have just defined yourself in a very clear term as a bastard.

As I said earlier go and work on your character deficency you may likely ends up discovering your real person but as at now your mental capacity is totally in an incapacitated level and need urgent diagnosis. Seek help before its too late.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright las las.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by geoworldedu: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

I know the response of a bastard when it comes to critical exchange of words. A real man face man like him in dialogue hot or cool not joining issue by involving father and mother into it that is a practical way a bastard respond to argument and you have just defined yourself in a very clear term as a bastard.

As I said earlier go and work on your character deficency you may likely ends up discovering your real person but as at now your mental capacity is totally in an incapacitated level and need urgent diagnosis. Seek help before its too late.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright las las.

I face your father because you are too low compared to the sole of my foot. So i think bringing your father and mother into the matter can compensate for your microscopic size, but i still find them both to be riff raffs of no entity.
Actually, you were picked from the latrine where your real parents dumped you after giving birth to you. Bastard, go and ask your supposed parents, they will tell you your real identity. Werey dey disguise.
Re: FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court by Jayhome24: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:

I face your father because you are too low compared to the sole of my foot. So i think bringing your father and mother into the matter can compensate for your microscopic size, but i still find them both to be riff raffs of no entity.
Actually, you were picked from the latrine where your real parents dumped you after giving birth to you. Bastard, go and ask your supposed parents, they will tell you your real identity. Werey dey disguise.

Hahahaha I can see you lost your balance already by throwing jabs here and there like a drown man.

Sorry, ndooh!!!

Pls go and seek for medical help before you enter market naked. Sorry, ndooh!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europe Transfer Window Deadline Deals / Girl Wins 16million On Nairabet / PHOTOS: Most Beautiful African wives and girlfriends of sportsmen(Wags) 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.