Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes (11080 Views)

Woman Arrested With Fake Naira Notes In Ogun Market / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by LordCenturion(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Nawa oh, this people and desperation for fortune, their minds are full of everything.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by LordCenturion(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake identity. His name is Odewale Olukayode. I know this man very well

Odewale in enugu?, you are seriously crazy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by OGwales(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2023
Chukwuebuka Igwebuike

E clear 🤝🤝🤝

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Chibuzoripob: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2023
wink grin cool u don see their yansh well..
hopexter:

It’s not poverty mindset, it’s the norm of the igbos to produce fake products and imitations of original brands e.g fake drugs, fake drips, fake wine, fake fizzy drinks, fake baby food, fake currencies, fake bottle water etc.

This really shouldn’t be news anymore to the rest Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2023
LordCenturion:

Odewale in enugu?, you are seriously crazy

Shut up!!! You know nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by locawin(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2023
Too bad of him
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by sparko1(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

This is so justifiable to me. so far we have the most clownish fake president, we shouldn't expect anything better again.

Not surprised this is coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Corn247: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2023
This is wickedness
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Ronaldo723: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2023
Parakisabi:
shut your poverty stricken ass up!
Scammer sef day talk grin
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Justiceleague1: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Wow
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Justiceleague1: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob calling more coneheads:
grin leodeking, LegendHero yarimo angry day don break ooo..

The Evil CHUKWUEBUKA IGWEBUIKE cannot do ............ grin.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2023
I dont know why this people love fake things.i dont just know,am really tired.i go dey pray mk e no be dem.but it must grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Hungerbadoo: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2023
He wan use the small change do xmas owanbe ni?
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Realist777: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

This is so justifiable to me. so far we have the most clownish fake president, we shouldn't expect anything better again.
You can stop expecting anything better in your life without telling others to join you

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2023
TANID:
How una dey print that fake money self

Color printing with Photoshop
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Realist777: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2023
donproject2:
Sweeping all other political parties to get a very huge vote, no one should tell me it was only one party that rigged.
It is only a fool with a leakage brain that believes there is any mega political party that didn't rig the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by SirLakes: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Anything fake.....we know where it's located grin
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by DomPerignon: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2023
His greed got him.

Why carry over 300k fake notes with you?

If he had just 1k on him he can say it was passed to him when he made a withdrawal at a POS .

Now he is not only in possession of several fake notes but also guilty of trying to use it in transaction.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Typing: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2023
IGBO People wan finish this Country with crime.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Sleekfingers: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Bridget95:
This is one of the comments making people to report this site

I am among those people that reported this site. For encourage hate speeches.....The next action will be permanent.
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by ppogba: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Just the second page since 5am.

Hypocrites are already hiding under their beds when it is not even Monday.

From fake wine to fake Malta Guinness and now to fake currency.

Odiegwu!
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by Westerhoffe(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake identity. His name is Odewale Olukayode. I know this man very well

You better not say what will implicate you here…
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by TANID(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:

Color printing with Photoshop
oh thank You So Very Much i Now Understand
Re: Enugu Police Arrest Man With Fake Naira Notes by thisisit: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2023
He has Committed no offense.... There is acute shortage of the Naira... He is only providing solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Released From Police Custody In Ibadan, Rearrested For Theft In Lagos / Never Try To Touch An Officer In An Unfriendly Manner - Police Gives Safety Tips / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.