Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,007 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. (3588 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Successchuks122: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Uba
success chuks promise

I don't have bank app sir🙏

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by lexdany(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

You’re bless bro, manage 5k

Much appreciated Boss you've really made my day...thanks alot may the lord reward your kind gesture 🙏
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by fryo4life(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

You’re bless bro, manage 5k
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Mdmykel: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
I know majority of people here will be familiar with my moniker, sometimes early this year I shared my journey on Nairaland how I made it to the states, but the post was later taken down due to whatever reasons best known to the mod.

I am back here to give an update that life has been extremely wonderful, I am doing well, everything is working fine and I am getting there, I have my work authorization, my SSN, my state drivers license and to crown it all I just bought my dream car, (I financed it to build my credit) indeed “America is the best country in the world”

If you didn’t go to school and did not learn any hand-work you can still be earning and saving millions in naira monthly, it can only happen in America.

if you work hard in this country your chance of making it is 99.9% I can confidently tell you that, I’ve seen a lot of guys here buying houses in less than 5 years they arrived, it is possible. I will go into more details later.

Now I just want to give back by blessing the first 10 people with 10k naira each for Christmas.

To qualify, you must have less than 10k in your bank account, take a screenshot of your balance, including your account details and I’ll credit you with 10k.

Note: please we don’t want no spoiler here or bad belle, or negative energy, if you’re in America, the best you can do is share the good things about it.
8022183869 opay nwanji Maduabunachukwu God bless you sir

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by superintendents(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
I know majority of people here will be familiar with my moniker, sometimes early this year I shared my journey on Nairaland how I made it to the states, but the post was later taken down due to whatever reasons best known to the mod.

I am back here to give an update that life has been extremely wonderful, I am doing well, everything is working fine and I am getting there, I have my work authorization, my SSN, my state drivers license and to crown it all I just bought my dream car, (I financed it to build my credit) indeed “America is the best country in the world”

If you didn’t go to school and did not learn any hand-work you can still be earning and saving millions in naira monthly, it can only happen in America.

if you work hard in this country your chance of making it is 99.9% I can confidently tell you that, I’ve seen a lot of guys here buying houses in less than 5 years they arrived, it is possible. I will go into more details later.

Now I just want to give back by blessing the first 10 people with 10k naira each for Christmas.

To qualify, you must have less than 10k in your bank account, take a screenshot of your balance, including your account details and I’ll credit you with 10k.

Note: please we don’t want no spoiler here or bad belle, or negative energy, if you’re in America, the best you can do is share the good things about it.

Opay..
God bless you sir..

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by unique545(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
congratulations to all the winners. though I missed the giveaway but I will be happy if I am considered cus i am a student stranded here in school, nothing is to small as it will really make my new year. thanks

Matthew Kenneth
first bank

@feelgoodstuffs
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Angel2500: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Waw these is good , i wish i saw these on time . Pls sir if u can send any thing for me and my children to use and cook rice for my children it will be the best christmass for us.
Acct no :0216778590
Acct name igwebuike chinenye Angel
Bank name. Gtb
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by BikoMERCYme(f): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

My data finished sir.......
[quote author=feelgoodstuffs post=127590869]I know majority of people here will be familiar with my moniker, sometimes early this year I shared my journey on Nairaland how I made it to the states, but the post was later taken down due to whatever reasons best known to the mod.

Note: please we don’t want no spoiler here or bad belle, or negative energy, if you’re in America, the best you can do is share the good things about it.[/qu
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Kennyg290: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
The smile u brought to our faces shall be a blessing in multiple folds to you. Thx you very very much Sir. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by OAkanni001(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by aremutaiwo960(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Alhamdulillah robilialamin
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by CandidAdmin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Feelgoodstuffs, can someone still qualify?
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by PeterZoom: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
COMPLETED!!! No more sending account number
Chai I am finished. I wish I saw this earlier sir, just to think I was present on nairaland only for me to go to answer somebody when you started the giveaway. I believe God can still do something for me. May God bless you for this selfless kind giving you gave to people you didn't know at all sir. Every money you've given out will come back to you in multiples God bless you sir.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Good evening sir.

I am just seeing your philanthropy now.

Please can you help me with 1000 to pay my NEPA bill.

Thank you sir

My account number is

Michael
Opay

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Orente21(f): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Goodevening sir, pls can I still qualify? My battery has been dead since.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by badspirit: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:
COMPLETED!!! No more sending account number

Thanks for your philanthropic gesture.

Please I'll be glad if you'll help out with a token sir.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Blacklion3: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

GTB 0 122 242 718

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by psalmistkakah(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Boss any amount if na 1k ..No wahala..Bless the children..wife account

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by LordBiden(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Stop writing rubbish op,America is not the best country in the world in fact it is a godforsaken waste of space.

A country that experiences mass shootings steady,crazy debts like student loans,mortgages,most Americans will even die in debts,high cost of rents and taxes.

Abeg I no want that kind country.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Domainer1999: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thanks.
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by timothy2396(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nice work
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by wiseone28: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

wow but i am late
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by PJtech: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

Omo here dry for xmas

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by christianjoy(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by PJtech: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Sir please lemme favour in yo sight........
Graduated 3years back.......and have done all the manual work u cud ever think off.........from carrying block to plastering of uncompleted building.......

To even get one dis days sef nah by man no man..........I'm tired already and don't even know what the future has for me no more..........

Pls.......help me I beg of u please!!!!

abba grin

1 Like

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Lamanii22(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Omooor thank you so so much I really appreciate you God bless you.
9071360935 omolosho mutiat opay

God bless you abundantly.

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by hammed71(m): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Feel foodstuffs abeg help me too First bank 3068894925 Hammed Tijani
feelgoodstuffs:

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by ogbenimax007: 2:14am On Dec 24, 2023
God bless you sir 7030578067 palmpay anything fir me n my kids

Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by adeoyekay(m): 3:30am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

What a nice gesture sir, God bless you as you put smile on many people people
I am late already
Re: AMERICA: The Best Country In The World. by Wanbissaka: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

I pray to get favoured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Brazilians You Would Never See On TV (photos) / Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic / 20yr Old British-nigerian Visiting Naija For The First Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.