Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,202 members, 7,897,097 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Send Money Anonymously? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Send Money Anonymously? (533 Views)

How Do I Send Money Anonymously? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Money Anonymously? by eepeepook: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Is there a way I can do this? I want to surprise my married ex this season without her husband finding out.
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by iamtardey: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
See client grin
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by iamtardey: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
See client 😏
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by BeyondDenemy: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Is there a way I can do this? I want to surprise my married ex this season without her husband finding out.

Send to my account and I will send it to her account.
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by eepeepook: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
BeyondDenemy:

Send to my account and I will send it to her account.
Hmm.
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by BeyondDenemy: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Hmm.

I can don't sincerely
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by Dimaya: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
you've got a big problem on your hands.

if the husband finds out...

hmmn
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by eepeepook: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Okay, for seriousness: I want to send money to her account. I want to specify that the sender is omitted, so the transaction can’t be traced back to me. I no get power to struggle another man wife with am.
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by OSDD(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Okay, for seriousness: I want to send money to her account. I want to specify that the sender is omitted, so the transaction can’t be traced back to me. I no get power to struggle another man with him wife.

Use raven mobile app.. it allows such transactions

2 Likes

Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by eepeepook: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
OSDD:

Use raven mobile app.. it allows such transactions
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by Nazgul: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
eepeepook:
Use POS. The sender would be the name of the POS agent.

1 Like

Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by Iamblessed85: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Use quick teller
Re: How To Send Money Anonymously? by brain54(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
eepeepook:
Okay, for seriousness: I want to send money to her account. I want to specify that the sender is omitted, so the transaction can’t be traced back to me. I no get power to struggle another man with him wife.
Then free another man wife... undecided

Did the wife request money from you?

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Born Free, But Some Get Married / Who Still Remember His 2GO ID? / House Ur Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.