Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place (804 Views)

How To Make Nairaland Frontpage. / You Can Rate The Stories That Make Nairaland's Front-page Here / ''tosinaded@'' On Nairaland: An Individual Suffering From Psycho-halitosis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place by bigrovar(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2007
For many people like me Nairaland as come to become the our internet home, i probably reload a page in Nairaland 500 times a day to see if there are new posts, and i most say that my Experience here can not be measured by anything, although i belong to many forums world over but as the saying goes there is no where like home.and Nairaland is home for many of us, or where else could i be round over 132,672 people who speak my language? i have made many friends and had many contact, here.that i sometimes feel maybe i should start paying royalty to Seun our Admin, But as good as Nairaland is there are still many rooms for improvement and that is why i started this thread, so that we all can made suggestions on our to make Nairaland bigger,better and even add to the WOW and AWESOME factor of the great Forum, With the Hope that Our Admin can take this feed back apply it in any future upgrade.
Re: How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place by aloib(f): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2007
ok
Re: How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place by bigrovar(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2007
OK let me start,
one thing i would like to see in Nairaland is RSS Feeds i was quite surprised that Nairaland does not have RSS , cus having it would make it very easy to check ur RSS for any new post / or a reply to ur post, i hate having to open a web page every time i want to check for any new thing on Nairaland, for example i have the feeds for Ubuntu Forum and BBCNEWS what i just do is click on this feeds and a drop down displays all the contend and topics of the particular page in the site that i subscribe. to ,

i feel that avatars should be used in Nairaland , this would really make Nairaland more exciting and fun, and prevent having to click on a persons profile just because u want to put a face to his name

well those are the things i feel would make Nairaland an even better place , what about u?

Re: How To Make Nairaland An Even Better Place by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
We used to have RSS feeds, but the RSS feed script became too resource intensive, so I disabled it.

(1) (Reply)

Am Onyinye / My Experience In Nairaland / Newbie In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.