Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple (15387 Views)

Bbnaija Season 7 Cost ₦4.7 Billion To Produce - Multichoice / David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / Netflix Cancels The Punisher And Jessica Jones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by thaoriginator: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2023
shocked
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Almunjid(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Nice one.Most Nollywood producers scriptwriters and directors lack creativity and research capacity and that's why we have a lot of movies that are crappy and portraying rubbish.
Come 2024,we will still see idiots producing fantasy royalty crappy films with unrealistic lines, and they will call it movie.
Produce urs let's see. Criticism is more easier than creativity.

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Bragalane: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2023
And you think you deserve a response 🤣
I do not reply mad fools on NL, I get beta thing to do with my time.

Calitoscassius:
Clearly he doesn't, hence why he is married to white woman, he does even like his own kind let alone.
Calitoscassius:
You have met a real mad person today and you cannot handle it grin yea! I will be dreaming of forking your large hairy vagina tonight! tongue

I am already bipolar fool!

Lick my bottom some more.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by AbuTwins: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2023
ClitRaider:

You and who are Nigerians?

Y'all moralfvcking lots?!

I'm a tribalist and that's how I like it.

Alright!
When you die use am enter hell as gate pass!
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Almunjid:

Produce urs let's see. Criticism is more easier than creativity.
Lol! Why are you wailing like a frustrated banshee? Are you one of the crappy movie churning producers?.
Because my comment definitely touched a nerve.
Lol!!
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Almunjid(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Why are you wailing like a frustrated banshee? Are you one of the crappy movie churning producers?.
Because my comment definitely touched a nerve.
Lol!!
No, I'm not. They produce crappy movies because their creativity level is low compared to the Hollywood movie producers. If you're more creative than them, then, this is an opportunity for u, why not produce urs and stand out?
But, if you're not better than them, then keep quiet. (Their) N10 naira (creativity) is valueless, but it's still better than ur N5 naira (creativity).
Person wey get N5 for pocket they mock person wey get N10 for pocket.
Moreover, N10 naira (substandard intellectual property) is given to the poor people (people with low creativity level) because it means a lot to them, if majority are rich (highly creative) nobody will appreciate N10 naira (mediocrity). Hope u comprehend my allegory? grin

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by adelabi143: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2023
LovelyLovely...
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Bragalane:
And you think you deserve a response 🤣
I do not reply mad fools on NL, I get beta thing to do with my time.

You just responded to me fool! grin you really are dumb. And you don't have better things to do.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Dareal90s:

He has the liberty of marrying anyone he wishes to marry, that is none of ur business.
Yes, you are right, why he didn't marry his own people indicates that he doesn't want to associate himself with the likes of you, his so called tribe people.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Bintasukai:

Comprehension error
Yes, corrected.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
These guys are enviable

Always going forward

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Godoverevery:

He is not a bastard bro......he is outrightly never a yoruba son.

Every yourba son and daughter all over the world identify with our language and culture.

We are just too bless.

This haters of good things ......all there big boys they worship non get money reach asake now( to be precise I mean obi Cubana ,E money) Asake wey just blow last year.

We no dey cheat beat bro...........we let our achievements do the talking.

Keep bleating like a goat in heat

Instead of you to enjoy the news in peace with your fellow chestbeating skill miners or just say congratulations or simply shut the fvck up and scroll on , you had to mention your worst nightmares .

May those nightmares never end .
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you are right, why he didn't marry his own people indicates that he doesn't want to associate himself with the likes of you, his so called tribe people.

Nobody wants yoruba women . They’re the least desirable women among Nigerian women.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Nobody wants yoruba women . They’re the least desirable women among Nigerian women.
Tears the bearded, yam legged, ugly, monkey look alikes cry to make themselves feel better. Hawking Pussy all over the internet to the highest bidder.

4 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

Tears the bearded, yam legged, ugly, monkey look alikes cry to make themselves feel better. Hawking Pussy all over the internet to the highest bidder.

I don’t even want any intertribal marriages between us and you people yet the number of yoruba men looking to marry Igbo women continues to increase.

You will lose this argument very painfully if you continue . So better shut up . I’ve given you fair warning .
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Dude rest with the passive aggression. I know you are angry and pained and probably fuming but calm down. Your time will come. He married the person he loves and we are proud of him for expanding the Yoruba gene pool - like every other proud Yoruba Man - and adding caucasians.

His beautiful children are going to be Yoruba with Yoruba names. The name of his fuvking coop starts with Yoruba, what better indication do you need to know that he his proud of his heritage and wants to relate with them.

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

I don’t even want any intertribal marriages between us and you people yet the number of yoruba men looking to marry Igbo women continues to increase.

You will lose this argument very painfully if you continue . So better shut up . I’ve given you fair warning .
Was it not last month that one useless Igbo girl was trying to hawk her smelling kpekus to Yhemolee...The truth of the matter is that, you folks are the ones parading yourself before Yoruba men

think hitting a Yoruba man is some sort of achievement or Gold medal.

Yoruba women are not like that; they are women of value, who respect themselves rather than to be parading themselves like supermarket items.

Fvck off loser

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

Was it not last month that one useless Igbo girl was trying to hawk her smelling kpekus to Yhemolee...The truth of the matter is that, you folks are the ones parading yourself before Yoruba men

think hitting a Yoruba man is some sort of achievement or Gold medal.

Yoruba women are not like that; they are women of value, who respect themselves rather than to be parading themselves like supermarket items.

Fvck off loser

Who the fvck is themolee . But let me tell something , you see all those Igbo boys that sell market, go and see how yoruba girls drop pants for them . Not the Ogas oo, I mean the boy boys that just came from the village and touched small money while serving their masters .

Anyway back to topic . Adeleke campaigned in Igbo , Igbo is spoken in the osun state house , spoken in ondo govt house , your last Alaafin married an Igbo girl . A whole Alaafin shocked . The number 2 traditional ruler in your history

Your top politicians and men of timber and calibre who have made it in life immediately start looking outside their tribe. Who wants to spend the rest of their life eating amala and ewedu/gbegiri ?

Your dna is gradually being replaced, and you’re here ranting childishly and throwing insults because I said yoruba women are the least desirable. Me personally I even like yoruba girls Cos they have big nyansh. But do the numbers yourself and see what percentage of your race dna remains pure 50-100 years from now.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by aylipple: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
It seems David Oyelowo is now finally gaining the global recognition he deserved for a long time. If ever I/anyone was in doubt of his acting prowess, "Lawmen: Bass Reeves" certain cleared all doubts. Man ate that role & left nothing, not even crumbs.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

Dude rest with the passive aggression. I know you are angry and pained and probably fuming but calm down. Your time will come. He married the person he loves and we are proud of him for expanding the Yoruba gene pool - like every other proud Yoruba Man - and adding caucasians.

His beautiful children are going to be Yoruba with Yoruba names. The name of his fuvking coop starts with Yoruba, what better indication do you need to know that he his proud of his heritage and wants to relate with them.
In your bloody opinion, i made my own opinion but to you it is passive aggression (whatever da fork that mean). if he is that bothered with his so called heritage why go mixing it with a pink woman? He shoulda kept it within his own kind, his children will be and are nothing like yoruba but you can keep wishing they are. My time for what will come? undecided

What da fork does pained mean? Does that jargon even mean anything? I am angry? grin yea right! at what exactly? Have never met you or the guy before. His name is yoruba means nothing! People can call themselves what ever da hell they want.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Who the fvck is themolee . But let me tell something , you see all those Igbo boys that sell market, go and see how yoruba girls drop pants for them . Not the Ogas oo, I mean the boy boys that just came from the village and touched small money while serving their masters .

Anyway back to topic . Adeleke campaigned in Igbo , Igbo is spoken in the osun state house , spoken in ondo govt house , your last Alaafin married an Igbo girl . A whole Alaafin shocked . The number 2 traditional ruler in your history

Your top politicians and men of timber and calibre who have made it in life immediately start looking outside their tribe. Who wants to spend the rest of their life eating amala and ewedu/gbegiri ?

Your dna is gradually being replaced, and you’re here ranting childishly and throwing insults because I said yoruba women are the least desirable. Me personally I even like yoruba girls Cos they have bigger nyansh. But do the numbers yourself and see what percentage of your race dna remains pure 50-100 years from now.

And how the hell will Yoruba men not be marrying Igbo women, when all of you have flocked here like refugees with destroyed homes. Even gazans no migrate reach you.

How many of the Yoruba men you mentioned actually went to Ibo land to pick a wife. They all found their refugee wives here in the SW.

Apart from the fact that you guys hawk your self like prostitute( which is presently the job of many ibo girls) to Yoruba men, it is impossible at this point to avoid you presently with how for every 10 Yorubas, their are 5 Ibos .

You can't find Yoruba women marrying other tribes because they are not immigrating to other dilapidated region looking for a better Life. They are not looking for a man to save them from their bad economic condition. They are independent women of value, who can take care of themselves and don't need any nzogbu nzogbu to marry them out of Poverty, unlike our professional Pussy hawkers. . Infact, apart from Yoruba men, the other people Yoruba women fvck with are foreigners. The most of you are not and cannot make their choice category.

Alafin, after a lot Yoruba women as bride,now with one Ibo chick as a play thing is now a major achievement. She is just an addition to the other trophies of Alafin.

Which men of calibre and politicians, is it sanwolu, is it Tinubu, is it Eyi of Ogun state, is it Adenuga the richest southerner in Nigeria, is it wole soyinka, is it Akinwunmi Adesina? Because of the few that decided to settle now is what is giving you erection, come with a better arguement.

3 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

grin grin grin i hear they smell bad too.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dybala11(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Clearly he doesn't, hence why he is married to a white woman, he doesn't even like his own kind let alone.
Do you lots even read the rubbish you write before posting it here?
Jezz, which law states that he must marry a Nigerian??
Dude doesn't give a damn about your thoughts about his choice of spouse, keep your thoughts close to your anus or dump it in the nearest garbage truck.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
In your bloody opinion, i made my own opinion but to you it is passive aggression (whatever da fork that mean). if he is that bothered with his so called heritage why go mixing it with a pink woman? He shoulda kept it within his own kind, his children will be and are nothing like yoruba but you can keep wishing they are.

What da fork does pained mean? Does that jargon even mean anything?

Men just cool it... Your time will come. God will heal you from this pain you have brought upon your self from hating other tribes success.

He has kept it in the tribe by giving them his Yoruba name and his Yoruba gene...

He is the Man, and the children and the wife belongs to the mans house regardless of their race, skin colour or language. You don't have to marry a Yoruba woman to have Yoruba kids, in
fact they don't have to be black. Just make sure they know their Identity and can relate with their culture, which he is doing pretty well. This is basic social studies dude. I suggest you spend more time with your books and less times on hating another tribe.

2 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

And how the hell will Yoruba men not be marrying Igbo women, when all of you have flocked here like refugees with destroyed homes. Even gazans no migrate reach you.

How many of the Yoruba men you mentioned actually went to Ibo land to pick a wife. They all found their refugee wives here in the SW.

Apart from the fact that you guys hawk your self like prostitute( which is presently the job of many ibo girls) to Yoruba men, it is impossible at this point to avoid you presently with how for every 10 Yorubas, their are 5 Ibos .

You can't find Yoruba women marrying other tribes because they are not immigrating to other dilapidated region looking for a better Life. They are not looking for a man to save them from their bad economic condition. They are independent women of value, who can take care of themselves and don't need any nzogbu nzogbu to marry them out of Poverty, unlike our professional Pussy hawkers. . Infact, apart from Yoruba men, the other people Yoruba women fvck with are foreigners. The most of you are not and cannot make their choice category.

Alafin, after a lot Yoruba women as bride,now with one Ibo chick as a play thing is now a major achievement. She is just an addition to the other trophies of Alafin.

Which men of calibre and politicians, is it sanwolu, is it Tinubu, is it Eyi of Ogun state, is it Adenuga the richest southerner in Nigeria, is it wole soyinka, is it Akinwunmi Adesina? Because of the few that decided to settle now is what is giving you erection, come with a better arguement.

You’re highly delusional .
You can go befriend any of those Igbo boys that sell market let them give you the load down. Otherwise , keep sipping your own kool aid .

If Adenuga’s son whom YOU mentioned , decides to marry an Igbo woman tomorrow , what are you gonna do, hang yourself ?

I can marry any yoruba girl I want. I just don’t want. I’ve had a yoruba girl offer me money to marry me , a professors daughter . I declined
I’m not a kid like you.
But if yoruba men go for Igbo women around then instead of yoruba women who are also around them , then what does that tell you
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dybala11:

Do you lots even read the rubbish you write before posting it here?
Jezz, which law states that he must marry a Nigerian??
Dude doesn't give a damn about your thoughts about his choice of spouse, keep your thoughts close to your anus or dump it in the nearest garbage truck.
Correct! So why are some people like you keep banging on about how he is yoruba, or that he is proud of his so called yoruba heritage? He must hate his so called bloody heritage if he could not find not one yoruba woman to marry. grin grin so much for being a proud yoruba man.

Man! No need for the melt down, make your forking opinion and move da hell on! I have no beef with you!
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

You can go befriend any of those Igbo boys that sell market let them give you the load down. Otherwise , keep sipping your own kool aid .

If Adenuga’s son whom YOU mentioned , decides to marry an Igbo woman tomorrow , what are you gonna do, hang yourself ?

I can marry any yoruba girl I want. I just don’t want. I’ve had a yoruba girl offer me money to marry me , a professors daughter . I declined

Cope
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

Men just cool it... Your time will come. God will heal you from this pain you have brought upon your self from hating other tribes success.

He has kept it in the tribe by giving them his Yoruba name and his Yoruba gene...

He is the Man, and the children and the wife belongs to the mans house regardless of their race, skin colour or language. You don't have to marry a Yoruba woman to have Yoruba kids, in
fact they don't have to be black. Just make sure they know their Identity and can relate with their culture, which he is doing pretty well. This is basic social studies dude. I suggest you spend more time with your books and less times on hating another tribe.

cheesy cheesy grin what my time will come? You don't even know me.

I agree that he can marry what ever race he choses to. So why are some people on here making it appear as if the guy is yoruba therefor everthing his does must be yoruba, just like you try to claim that his children will be yoruba, no way in hell his children will be yoruba! His children will be mixed africa and pink.

You keep telling me how i am pained and shit! You are so obsessed with my so called pained and again you don't even forking know me! grin
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

I’m not a kid like you.
But if yoruba men go for Igbo women around then instead of yoruba women who are also around them , then what does that tell you

That the Ibo girl with no self value has successfully hawked herself to a Yoruba Man, therefore attaining the highest status a Ibo girl can ever attain, marrying a Yoruba man. An example is the case of Yhemolee and that ibo girl that was begging him for a relationship, thank God my bro dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by BitterTruth0001: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:

That the Ibo girl with no self value has successfully hawked herself to a Yoruba Man, therefore attaining the highest status a Ibo girl can ever attain, marrying a Yoruba man. An example is the case of Yhemolee and that ibo girl that was begging him for a relationship, thank God my bro dodged a bullet.

It seems delusion is a chronic ailment
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

It seems delusion is a chronic ailment
Says the psych ward patient who thinks some Yoruba men marrying Ibo means a large percentage of Yoruba men wants ibo women. I bet you cant even think of 50 yoruba men with Ibo wife.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by oladahunsirose4: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats to themCongrats to them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Figurine 'araromire' (a Film By Kunle Afolayan) / Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon / Spartacus Season 4: War Of The Damned'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.