Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. (721 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Laryy360: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
History has been made even under the this administration by Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo the minister of interior of federal republic of Nigeria. When you are looking into his office you will see the office has been forgotten but he came and revealed everything and he changed the name minister of interior. He has been the most active minister under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu government so far, with Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo I believe Nigeria have a good future in him. Thanks to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for giving us someone like Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo.

1 Like

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Softesst: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Well said 👏

1 Like

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Adelekan40(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
How I feel about him. He is the best hand in President Tinubu cabinet.

1 Like

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by surgical: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
RepoMan007:
He spends more time highlighting his few moves and threatening to do his job than hr does doing new things. Maybe he wants Tinubu to vacate aso_rock for him.
you don't have eyes so can't see,something aregbeshola could not do in 8 years he did in 4 months ,you are talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by surgical: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Basic123:

So the people praising him are animals not people?

You probably has nothing to do with the ministry
He has no point, just want to talk for talking sake ,the guy is the star of the Tinubu administration at least for now,we don't know if other ministers will wake up

2 Likes

Re: How I Feel About The Minister Of Interior Olubunmi Tunji-ojo. by Yheri: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2023
I truly admire the Minister of Interior for his unwavering dedication to improving our nation's interior affairs. His commitment to progress and ensuring the welfare of citizens is commendable. His leadership brings a sense of confidence and hope for a better future. I appreciate his efforts in making a positive impact on our country's development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted Namibia President’s Death / Grammy 2024: Davido Signed Autograph At Pre Grammy Awards In Los Angeles / Witch Doctor Perform Incantations On World Leaders At World Economic Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.