Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again (18539 Views)

LASEPA Seals Quilox Again (Pictures) / Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by PriceActionZ: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
this is their season

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by JuanDeDios: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
naptu2:
At the end of every year the Lagos State Government is always bombarded with complaints by people that are suffering because of Quilox Night Club's parties. The nightclub building is soundproof, but they always have a 24, 36 or 58 hour party that is held outside and the noise is a big problem to residents of the area.

Worse still, guests often park their cars right in the middle of Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, which is one of the major roads on Victoria Island. I experienced the traffic jam in 2017 or 2018. In fact, guests were walking nonchalantly on the road and I almost hit one of them.

Quilox has been shut many times since 2019 because of this and their guests' cars have been towed by LASTMA, but it seems another problem is brewing this year.

Lagos State Environmental Update @moe_lagos
People are trooping into a NIGHTclub at 7AM? Nigerians must be wondering "which baba cut soap for the owner".

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by Menclothing: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Yearly occurrence for 3yrs now Shina needs to look into it so the right thing
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by iwaeda: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
naptu2:
At the end of every year the Lagos State Government is always bombarded with complaints by people that are suffering because of Quilox Night Club's parties. The nightclub building is soundproof, but they always have a 24, 36 or 58 hour party that is held outside and the noise is a big problem to residents of the area.

Worse still, guests often park their cars right in the middle of Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, which is one of the major roads on Victoria Island. I experienced the traffic jam in 2017 or 2018. In fact, guests were walking nonchalantly on the road and I almost hit one of them.

Quilox has been shut many times since 2019 because of this and their guests' cars have been towed by LASTMA, but it seems another problem is brewing this year.

Lagos State Environmental Update @moe_lagos

Tokunbo Wahab doesn't have the ball. Quilox will remain operational by tomorrow. I was going to Church around 7am, all manner of people were there with urchins. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by Donedeal1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tow away all this vehicles
Money must be made.
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by Omookunnimi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Just imagine, the owner is a lawmaker who don't consider other people's right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by naptu2: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beremx:
Me wey never go night club before, I have nothing to say.
Compliments of the season Mr naptu2.

Same to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by BreakingNews21: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
58 hours is over doing it.
Residents don't need that level of stress and dysfunction.
On a positive note we see in the video Lagosians have plenty of autos and petro to joyride.
" Joy to the world the Lord has come. And Saints and Angels Sing."😇
Things have vastly improved for many since the 2014-2015 constant fuel scarcity days, especially during the holiday season.
https://ww.nairaland.com/2290613/fuel-scarcity-nigerians-lament-lack

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by nedekid: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
No money, no money, Nigerians like their goodtime.
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by Dinieoj(f): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If Lagos is a slum what will that make your state? grin
He simply doesn't know the meaning of the word, just want sees people using it, he decided to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jammey6551:
Lagos is a slum, very lawless state.

Lagos is not a slum bt it is lawless bt still the best state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by naptu2: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
iwaeda:

Tokunbo Wahab doesn't have the ball. Quilox will remain operational by tomorrow. I was going to Church around 7am, all manner of people were there with urchins. grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/LasepaOfficial/status/1738927991936184568?t=8AQA6hzCucQYJuNQtVGgMA&s=19
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by Duru009(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
They need money for Xmas ooooooo, God help this country oooooo
Re: Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again by caye(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Laslas nah fake alcohol una dey consume

Are you sure sir?

Those ace of spades are not USA or France direct? Dem come from china or Vietnam or Thailand or Anambra?
O ga oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year / No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / PDP Reps Demand Impeachment Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.