Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Benefits Of Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefits Of Trading (219 Views)

ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF TRADING FOREX WITHOUT RESULT / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / Challenges Of Trading Forex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Trading by Piroty: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
1. No fear of job loss
In an economy where most companies are downsizing cause of low returns, how confident are you that you won't be among those chosen to exit. How long are you going to live in that fear of job loss, that fear of sack letter from your boss cause you made a mistake and didn't do something very well. This is why i advise people to learn to trade and remove thos shackles of fear of loosing a job. Infact the fear of AI replacing you is even far more than that sack letter.

Traders never have that fear of job loss cause they are their own boss and dictate their pay,although that also comes with a cost especially in dedication and hardwork,patience too.

2. Freedom
Another benefit of trading is the freedom it gives to be able to do whatever you like when ever without thinking too much. Most employees can't even enjoy holidays cause they are constantly thinking of their jobs they will have to get to after the holiday,no freedom to do what you are really passionate about cause you have to get that next salary if not things might not be too good for you. It also gives the freedom to have quality time with family and friends without interruptions from your boss

3.No limit to income
This feature is the most important to me. The fact that i don't have to wait for years to get promoted to get that high salary. Infact prop firms have actually made it easier for traders to get funded with a lot of money to boost their income exponentially.

What other benefits of trading do you know?
Re: Benefits Of Trading by philest222(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Learning Forex trading is the best decisions I make this year

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Trading by Piroty: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
philest222:
Learning Forex trading is the best decisions I make this year

Give yourself enough time, don't rush things. A good 3 years is good to mk consistent profit
Re: Benefits Of Trading by younglekky19: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
🔗  Your Referral Link :- https:///ChristmasUSDTBoxBot?start=r00779131304

https:///BlackWhaleAirdrop2Bot?start=5940400689

Hurry up and join the two airdrop links above for 20$ bonus tommorrow
Re: Benefits Of Trading by Piroty: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Peking1:
Interested

Interested in?
Re: Benefits Of Trading by TreasureHunter(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28
Piroty:
1. No fear of job loss
In an economy where most companies are downsizing cause of low returns, how confident are you that you won't be among those chosen to exit. How long are you going to live in that fear of job loss, that fear of sack letter from your boss cause you made a mistake and didn't do something very well. This is why i advise people to learn to trade and remove thos shackles of fear of loosing a job. Infact the fear of AI replacing you is even far more than that sack letter.

Traders never have that fear of job loss cause they are their own boss and dictate their pay,although that also comes with a cost especially in dedication and hardwork,patience too.

2. Freedom
Another benefit of trading is the freedom it gives to be able to do whatever you like when ever without thinking too much. Most employees can't even enjoy holidays cause they are constantly thinking of their jobs they will have to get to after the holiday,no freedom to do what you are really passionate about cause you have to get that next salary if not things might not be too good for you. It also gives the freedom to have quality time with family and friends without interruptions from your boss

3.No limit to income
This feature is the most important to me. The fact that i don't have to wait for years to get promoted to get that high salary. Infact prop firms have actually made it easier for traders to get funded with a lot of money to boost their income exponentially.

What other benefits of trading do you know?

Forex trading is something a person can do till old age based on what I have heard

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Farm Airdrops+ The Next Big Thing In 2024 / Solution For The Current High Bitcoin Sending Fee, Send With Lower Fee / Your National & State Assembly Reps Can Fund Your Agro Industry In Ur Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.