Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:25 AM

All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour (345 Views)

What Is Visha Video Player ? / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by kmaster007: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Make Una help oooo. All my video player on redmi note 10pro is showing black and white and even YouTube video... I just don't no what my Smalley press ooooo... What am I supposed to do. How will I set to be showing coloured...
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by funshint(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
See your technician.
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Carefully go through your phone and camera settings. You'll get your solution there
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by Adewale1603(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Quickly Google search for it. You will find the solution online on how to solve such issues.
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by kmaster007: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
I don Google tired
Adewale1603:
Quickly Google search for it. You will find the solution online on how to solve such issues.
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by kmaster007: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Make I try
dominique:
Carefully go through your phone and camera settings. You'll get your solution there
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by NFBI: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Op i think the problem is from your eye

1 Like

Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by Kanto47: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Go to: SETTINGS = DISPLAY=READING MODE=PAPER=COLOURS = Full colours
Light colours
Black and white

2 Likes

Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by innosilver: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2023
If there is no solution to it, I will advise hard reset your to the manufacturer default settings, that should do the needful
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by ryfoz(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2023
kmaster007:
Make Una help oooo. All my video player on redmi note 10pro is showing black and white and even YouTube video... I just don't no what my Smalley press ooooo... What am I supposed to do. How will I set to be showing coloured...

These things are simple, check eye care support or even some display settings. That's where it will be
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by kmaster007: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2023
I have sought it out. Thanks
ryfoz:

These things are simple, check eye care support or even some display settings. That's where it will be
Re: All My Video Player Is Showing Black And White Instead Of Colour by ryfoz(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2023
kmaster007:
I have sought it out. Thanks

Aiit

(1) (Reply)

Regenics Iphone 15 Pro Max Giveaway / TECNO Camon 30 To Feature 70W Fast Charge / All To Know About Samsung S24 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.