Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP (6176 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Cryofigbos: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These HelluPee zombies are always deluded, always shooting blanks.

I diss them with “Cast” by Shallipopi feat. Odumodublvck.
Great jam!
just leave party nonsense out of this n pick the message if you're indeed wise, all of us are not labour party affiliates

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Hezmatosky: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2023
opamoses1:
I thought Obidients were all millionaires and agbados were poor people.
Check out Ikeja along at night. Even when yoruba danfo drivers will inflate fares to 800 naira, obidients will still go home. But guess what? The agbados na trek dem dey trek, from ikeja to sango everyday. Norbe say e dey pain me o, the thing wey dey surprise me pass be say, dey don't even bother to wait if there can be a cheaper bus, NO. Once dem reach the bustop, dem go just face their route, meaning that they don't even have shishi on them.
Hmmmm anything yoruba, I wash my hands kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Unclebayo(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool LABOUR IN VAIN PARTY are 🤡 🤡 🤡s
grin this one no be meme grin

I understand where you’re going angry
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Darkjudge24: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Empty stomach, empty stomach, no money, but go to the market, it's filled up with people buying and selling, trailers load of rice emptied in just a day even with the high price, people buying cars worth millions of naira every day, and we're here in nairaland wailing, abeg my candid advice is double ur hustle and watch as event unfold

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Alliswell248: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Lolz
See u calling obi Third class olodo but supporting a certificate forger and drug pusher🤣🤣
The joke is on u bro
U people are senseless

The joke is on you......
A trait of an intelligent person is to always do his or her research.
Pls show us where the President was caught with drugs or even convicted or pronounced by a court of law as a drug pusher.

Also, I challenge you to prove that he forged his certificate. Show us the video where his alma mater said so.

I beg....grow up in your thinking...and leave the useless gra gra way of doing politics.

Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Usmanovic95(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2023
I have never experience this kind of Xmas,as at yesterday I wasn't even sure it was Xmas eve.Everywhere is usually quiet. These government people don injure NIGERIANS chai!
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Cosbyrich:

What is this pig saying?
He is saying the truth.

Shameful that a big is more sensible than most humans here
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2023
opamoses1:
I thought Obidients were all millionaires and agbados were poor people.
Then alot should be questioned about you.
Your sensibility, thought process, sanity, . . .
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Labor Party, Abure Group. Worth clarifying.

Forget this, Things are expensive truly but saying Nigerians are celebrating Yuletide in an empty stomach is pure lie and cheap propaganda to score political points. This will not take you to anywhere.

Nigerians are doing lot of jolly jolly this season with Rice, Chicken, meat and lot of dishes.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by AbujaLagos: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2023
At least LP have to send us Message of hope and happiness, not wailing on Xmas day nah.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by UnfairLife7(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Darkjudge24:
Empty stomach, empty stomach, no money, but go to the market, it's filled up with people buying and selling, trailers load of rice emptied in just a day even with the high price, people buying cars worth millions of naira every day, and we're here in nairaland wailing, abeg my candid advice is double ur hustle and watch as event unfold
double hustle for which country? maybe you can help me with one or two hustle if you don't mind. because the last time i check most average Nigerian youths are into cyber fraud, popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo. I'm sure you can't deny that

this country don cast baba
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by vanbonattel: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

After dissing them go and loot your own Christmas gift from a moving vehicle in Ibadan

Suffer headed clowns

They are still owing the zombie his December salary o
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Faposky95: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Tochitee:
Looser party has open their basket mouth again. In America ,they are cursing the president,in the UK they are complaining,in any society,who will make it,will make it,your success is in your hand.whrn you are busy blaming Tinubu,your neighbour is building mansions,throwing parties every now and then.its even crazy how some idiots thinks that that third class olodo will delivered them from poverty.

Christ is the reason.... you're for and against mere men....?!
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Medalb: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2023
You too dey lie
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by ufotunang: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2023
aysnoopy:
This is thke worse ever Christmas day of my life. No food for my family, woke up to Christmas on an empty stomach with no hope of eating this morning.
I pray that God should help me so that my kid won't be someone else kid cry
...do not worry...it is well 🌹
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Chibuzoripob: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2023
grin grin Thank u jare.i refused to join the slow thing in banter.It is a waste of time. When u see idiots, u'll identify them from far.
Alliswell248:

The joke is on you......
A trait of an intelligent person is to always do his or her research.
Pls show us where the President was caught with drugs or even convicted or pronounced by a court of law as a drug pusher.

Also, I challenge you to prove that he forged his certificate. Show us the video where his alma mater said so.

I beg....grow up in your thinking...and leave the useless gra gra way of doing politics.

Merry Christmas
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Inosky: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2023
So true. Worst government, even federal workers have not been paid, their wage awards were only paid for September.
Hostage-takers that care not for anybody but only finding ways to siphon public funds.
See me buying that used to buy many things keep for house is broke and hiding inside house.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by dododawa1: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2023
EMEFELIE BUHARI will suffer in pot of Hilda
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by suxkill: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Cosbyrich:

What is this pig saying?

Mynd 44 rule broken here. Do justice
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by ojex004: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Looser party always in pain. Mumu talk as usual
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by symbianDON(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
felong:
My problem isn't that people are celebrating Christmas on empty stomachs. My problem is that despite the severe hunger and inflation, people are still defending this government.

What measures has Tinubu taken to reduce the suffering of the people... nothing, yet you'll see them jumping up and down and calling Peter Obi at any propaganda they're fed with.

Africans truly have a problem.
those defending this government are only doing it with the hopes that they will be fed crumbs from the tables of those in power. Here on nairaland, the motives of those defending the government are very clear; they must work hard to post rubbish on a per second basis so they can earn their feeding stipends. It will take only a loony to keep defending this government at this rate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Jayhome24: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Mr LP then go and provide them food na since you know Nigerians are celebrating with empty stomach.

Sorry what is even the meaning of LP sef?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by tradepunter: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These HelluPee zombies are always deluded, always shooting blanks.

I diss them with “Cast” by Shallipopi feat. Odumodublvck.
Great jam!

Always known for saying crap..... Stop the stupidity 😁😁
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Gbogbowa: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Lyrics269:
Labour party and fake sympathy be like 5 & 6
They wan use their yeye mind deceive people again
what he said is the truth and Lagos is worst hit my people are now beggar, tribalism is killing the yorubas gradually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Gbogbowa: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Check out Ikeja along at night. Even when yoruba danfo drivers will inflate fares to 800 naira, obidients will still go home. But guess what? The agbados na trek dem dey trek, from ikeja to sango everyday. Norbe say e dey pain me o, the thing wey dey surprise me pass be say, dey don't even bother to wait if there can be a cheaper bus, NO. Once dem reach the bustop, dem go just face their route, meaning that they don't even have shishi on them.
Hmmmm anything yoruba, I wash my hands kiss
I'm Yoruba but everybody suffer in Lagos including the Igbos but the yorubas are badly hit men Yoruba are seriously suffering

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by matrixme(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2023
The question is has the stomach of everybody on Abia state filled up this morning where Labour party is using as their shining example? Let's be honest with ourselves. Are the neighbors of their senators and house members in their respective constituencies rejoicing today because they have been shown the perfect example that labour party is trying to describe here? Afterall, Tinubu didn't withhold any of their allowances.
I so much hate hypocrisy in any form. LP has not been able to retrieve the twig from their own hands, yet they are complaining about their neighbors log in the eye.
We all want a better government in Nigeria, but not like the Gbajue style the failed opposition is trying to adopt. PDP/ Atiku didn't even say anything to Nigerians this Christmas. Nawa!
They might actually have better words.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Niok: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2023
The worst thing be say na those sadwest people dey experience am pass
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Hezmatosky: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Gbogbowa:
I'm Yoruba but everybody suffer in Lagos including the Igbos but the yorubas are badly hit men Yoruba are seriously suffering
Bro where u dey, baba dey Lagos o. Make we go do mo gbo, moya grin
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Cosbyrich:

What is this pig saying?

Takes a pig to know one,you probably share the same swine , you baby piglet 😁

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Meal For Lagos Pupils / Transformation Of Singapore From Swampland To Skyscrapers (pictures) / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.