Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,944 members, 7,942,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Proposal To Mr. President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Proposal To Mr. President. (711 Views)

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / My Proposal For Nigeria: The Two State Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Proposal To Mr. President. by Donjay13(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2011
[b]Mr president you're most welcome. i think to move this vision of yours we need to have a backup plans in every policy we intend to implement,on the issue of the removal of FUEL SUBSIDY, Mr president i propose a panecea which will release the pump action on  fuel SUBSIDY come 2012 wink wink[color=#006600][/color]. ‎1.restore back with full force the four refineries into full operational capacity 2.as this will create job opportunity for more Nigerians in the downstream oil sector. 3.restructure NNPC in line with their counterpart -petronas in Malaysia and petrobas in Brazil. coalesce PPPRA into NNPC and change NNPC to PETRONIG just as we change FEDECO to NEC to INEC and the last election was free and fair.who knows there might be luck attached to the name petrol, 4.you should issue an executive order to the four (4) refineries to compete and produce for the local market.then after saturation/they can begin to think about exporting to fellow west-Africa countries. 5. apply supply side economics,by monitoring all cost of production,raise capital and labor output as a way of stimulating production and lastly: 6 FREEZE AND WITHDRAW FUEL SUBSIDY. THANK U, [/b]
Re: My Proposal To Mr. President. by DrummaBoy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
If d president is to follow ur advice, there will be nothing to subdidize
Rather pump price will reduce
Re: My Proposal To Mr. President. by Donjay13(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2011
drummaboy can u explian why?
Re: My Proposal To Mr. President. by olawalebabs(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
Tell Beaf, he may be of help

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses Chief Alex Ibru, Publisher Of The Guardian / There is Nothing Wrong With Removal Of the Oil Subsidy.Nigerians are the Problem / Niger Deltans Realise That Goodluck Jonathan Presidency Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.