Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,771 members, 7,979,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa (17047 Views)

CDS General Christopher Musa Meets With US & South African Counterparts (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Dragonsword: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Bobloco post=127624034]

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/25/japa-we-should-all-stay-back-fight-for-nigeria-defence-chief/ Sir Incase you don't know, no one believes in this shithole anymore including you General.

If Nigerians decide to run background checks on you they might get to recover that even your wife and children are based abroad. I'm sure if the government retires you today, your next point of action will be to move abroad.

2020 was the last time the people stood united to force a change.... sadly 😭😭😭😭 the military where used to vanish them, and those that survived are either having one of their hands or legs amputated. Abeg talk another thing jareey!

2 Likes

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Skodiswayze(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Soldiers wei dey fight sef dey complain, you dey tell civilian make e no japa, weyrey .

When your boys start talking good about the military, then maybe we’ll stay back.

1 Like

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by popesco123: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Another fake news by Ipob. Agbadorians don't like japa.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by ifeco4(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/25/japa-we-should-all-stay-back-fight-for-nigeria-defence-chief/

And who are we fighting Sir? Is it the same corrupt leaders who will not hesitate to unleash the corrupt army and police to kill us all?

Let your children come and finish the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Westernlove: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
He isn't making any sense at allundecided
We should all stay back and fight for Nigeria while you and your goons get jumbo pay, live exotic lifestyles, move with adequate security for doing absolutely nothing.

Millions are hungry, poverty has reduced their lives to nothing. Thousands are slaughtered like rams while the elites care less because it doesn't affect them in any way.

Someone I know is saving up to 5m monthly after tax and bills, this is someone who could barely save up 400k annually in Nigeria. If you've got a means, my brother leave that jungle and go hustle for a better life.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2023
Onye uchu,
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by farouk2much(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2023
The moment i see chance i go japa..... You advice is rejected

1 Like

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Moneyboyz: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Then they arrest those who fight for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by splendournoni: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Stay back and fight for this company called Nigeria... while you people buy streets and houses abroad and living the good life....

What a shame we are in this third world company called Nigeria

Has anyone or terrorist been prosecuted and jailed so far?

Rather they give them good food and even send them abroad

1 Like

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by adecz: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2023
🚫The only people you can fight to
repair this country are the heartless
politicians..

Fights directed anywhere else is a total
waste of time and efforts and will yield
nothing❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Henry22(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Mumu talk as usual, so we should stay back and fight for a country your principals threw into civil unrest in different parts while your children and relatives enjoying peace in other countries?, I can only agree to his advice if all public office holders will bring back Thier relatives back to join us in the fight.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Ekeneegwu(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Answer this simple question are your children schooling in Nigeria ? … that’s what I hate most about this fools …and slaves who defend them … they know what there doing like Buharis daughters and son yusuf and zarah that both graduated from uk university while he was president of Nigeria … imagine the nonsense…

1 Like

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Samuel1976: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2023
How much is d allocation giving under ur care
We're is ur children skooling proof it
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Ever8090: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2023
I wish Nigerians will listen to this man and stay back, pick up arms and fight them and kill them all to help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by onyxo76(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/25/japa-we-should-all-stay-back-fight-for-nigeria-defence-chief/
coming from someone who probably has multiple citizenship for himself and family members in case things become unbearable. Listen at your own detriment
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by dikings(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2023
Nigerians are willing to fight but where do we start from?
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Integrafamoo: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by qtguru(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Story, they want to use patriotism to appeal to us, while the citizens are languishing. Japa if you can, You will start to get angry once you realize how easy life is, outside Nigeria.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by pekisdgee(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2023
This people go dey talk like odè... where are their children? Are they here in nigeria or abroad...
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by jojothaiv(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
We should all stay back and fight for Nigeria while you and your goons get jumbo pay, live exotic lifestyles, move with adequate security for doing absolutely nothing.

Millions are hungry, poverty has reduced their lives to nothing. Thousands are slaughtered like rams while the elites care less because it doesn't affect them in any way.

Someone I know is saving up to 5m monthly after tax and bills, this is someone who could barely save up 400k annually in Nigeria. If you've got a means, my brother leave that jungle and go hustle for a better life.
No mind the idiot, make him swear say none of him family member no dey the other side before we start taking him serious.

Wetin I know be say no be everybody go Kawa but if better bar gum you, abeg fly
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Omobude244: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:

If we start fighting for the country as u advised, u all will be dead
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Natbrowny: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Chief.

Drop location of all ur children.

We just wan check something
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by freemanq(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Animal talk
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Elinosweet143(f): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin grin we refuse
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by spiSeyi: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2023
Jakpa is just an end to a means and there is nothing bad about it because it's a personal decision. But jakpa is not meant for me because I am a problem solver cool, wealth is made by solving problems "Solve a small problem make small money, solve a big problem make big money, solve a global problem make a global money".
There are lots of problems in Nigeria and Africa than in the West, meaning there are chances of creating more wealth in Nigeria and Afric for problem solvers.
Innoson, Dangote, and Asian investors are my case study because if there is nothing in Nigeria they would have chosen the West as their investment destination. Even Elon Musk considered Nigeria for his Starlink flagship.
No be snow and burgers I com see and eat 4 this world undecided

2 Likes

Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by vickydevoka(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
While your children are overseas

Anyways let everyone who voted and supported Tinubu stay back and fight for Nigeria

While God provide visa money for those who knew Tinubu had nothing to offer from unset
Yorubas travel more
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Floky215: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Defend what? When you yourself failed as a soldier to keep your first constitutional oath of defending Nigerian against foreign and domestic threat and allowed criminals to high Jack and run the country..!!!

It's your obligation to fight and defend the country and been paid for it...if you fail on your primary obligation, nobody would do your job for you oga CDS..!!!
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2023
if I insult dis man eh!

angry
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2023
I will remain in this country for the next five years (5years) I nothing change. I will move.....japa
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by harmargedon: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

ask him where his children are, if not living large in another man's country.
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Solababa91(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2023
Your children stay back?
Re: Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa by Allisgud: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Let him bring his children back to the country to lead the fight,idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2,400 Foreigners Caught Applying For Passports – Tunji-ojo / Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.