Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (59 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 28)

Stop looking down on your thoughts and ideas, they may not be accepted today, but if only you can hold fast unto them!..
Habakkuk 2:2-3;
[2] And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
[3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

The greatest disaster in life is not earthquake, hurricane nor tsunami, but the realization that all your effort where channeled towards becoming someone else rather than your true self.

The crave for modernization and quick recognition has made many, mostly this impatient flashy generation to copy lifestyles that are derogatory to the human race, through the lifestyles of people they admire and follow as role models.

Did God tell you that, that person’s destiny is related to yours?..

There are many demons in human form “wolves in sheep clothing.”

To be continued…

Prayer: Heavenly Father, please disconnect me from everyone planted by the devil in my life to lure me away from your purpose in Jesus Christ’s name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest / New Year Resolution III / Prayer Exercise For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.