Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) (32838 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife / Aiisha Aliyu Twin Sons, Hassan And Hussain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by obrian888: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2023
We4all:
Congratulations to the couple! They probably didn't want to adopt kids and longed for their biological children. However, I think 24 years is a long wait to have a child when they could have easily adopted one hitherto.

Why don't you just congratulate them and move, must you poke nose? mind your business next time.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Kog45(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations Doyin Hassan....I just don't know why he left Nollywood though still act Christian film but he would have been highly sought out actor by now,he is a real actor who understand and interpret his role very well.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
When people don abort children tired

Should I say God punish you now?
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
FocusedDiva:
Not IVF
are you the wife or husband?
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by damble: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

whose copy is this baby?

No be for my mouth dem go hear say teacher's mother die
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2023
sexiestharam:
This is not his first wife. His first wife died about 3 years ago if I am not mistaken. This means that he remarried of recent. So how is that 24 years?
This is to show you how bereft of knowledge some nairaland people are... Though I haven't researched whether the first wife had children for him. But if not, it means this new wife is the first person to give him child... Must have been a long wait for the man.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
sharpwriter:

This is to show you how bereft of knowledge some nairaland people are... Though I haven't researched whether the first wife had children for him. But if not, it means this new wife is the first person to give him child... Must have been a long wait for the man.
no bro... Hw will u see dis kind of caption and u won't jump into conclusion? Not everyone knows he has a late wife or he jst recently got wedded
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Judolisco:
no bro... Hw will u see dis kind of caption and u won't jump into conclusion? Not everyone knows he has a late wife or he jst recently got wedded
Hmmmm... I apologize.. The caption is very wrong though. As if the woman dey there from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Toosure70: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2023
AMAUCHESKY:
Congratulations

Addiction will make you look weak and have thought of suicide sometimes,
most times you said I won't do this again πŸ€“ but less than 48hours you are on it 😭
contact me via my signature, for steps on how to overcome
i think I need you now
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by samuelson06(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Congratulations to them. God is good, all the time. It's interesting to note that the man gave us so much beautiful memories yet was living with his own challenge.

That's life for you. We always feel it's easy for the other person because we see them appearing flashy.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2023
post=127628796:
More Good news to everyone that believe before the end of this year.

We are Dancing πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ 🎢 πŸ’ƒ and celebrating this great news with 2 throw back musics titled Joooooorrrrr and Emi ni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxL2XbHnjo?si=ahDNJ7FTNtkizxiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2ik9UvhMU?si=dNBsrD47jYh72-il

Nostalgia!
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Men!

I pay homage to such men, they've been here for long, see it all, done it all and still kept the faith.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by papagiddy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations to the family...after24 years sis but how old was the wife when u married her? That woman should be in her early 30s ...it's not adding up now!!!.... anyway...congratulations sir!!
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by lexy2014: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2023
damble:

No be for my mouth dem go hear say teacher's mother die
shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by BennyDGreat: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2023
1Sharon:

It's something about his face, it looks creepy.

It's not about his face. It's a mind thing.
He interpreted the role of the demonic entity role so well it made him look evil in real life.

That's a solid actor.

If he acted a good role and that's how you got to know him, that would have stuck as well.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by LagosG: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2023
Abusadiq01:
You sure say this one na new born baby?
Learn to shut up
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by NJV: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations to one of the finest gospel movie actors.

The 24 years part got me confused though cos his first wife and fellow actor died in 2020 and they married for just about 10 years.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by oguns222: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2023
post=127628796:
More Good news to everyone that believe before the end of this year.

We are Dancing πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ 🎢 πŸ’ƒ and celebrating this great news with 2 throw back musics titled Joooooorrrrr and Emi ni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxL2XbHnjo?si=ahDNJ7FTNtkizxiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2ik9UvhMU?si=dNBsrD47jYh72-il

You supported wickedness and evil for 8 years and you now have the gut to talk about good news. What an aberation and intentional evil-mindedness is this.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
We4all:
Congratulations to the couple! They probably didn't want to adopt kids and longed for their biological children. However, I think 24 years is a long wait to have a child when they could have easily adopted one hitherto.
Nothing beats having a child of your own. Adoption is an option but not in this part of the world we are. The joy of a mother birthing her own child is unexplainable. I am so happy for the blessings they received from God almighty.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Exceed15: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
I rejoice with them.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by WhisperedNoise: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
samuelson06:

That's life for you. We always feel it's easy for the other person because we see them appearing flashy.
Hmmm. Under a person's smile are a thousand tears.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
We4all:
that's his 3rd wife, the 1st 2 died.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
NJV:
Congratulations to one of the finest gospel movie actors.

The 24 years part got me confused though cos his first wife and fellow actor died in 2020 and they married for just about 10 years.
even the one he married 10 years ago died too.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by eurogee: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
Glorious God has done it again! Congratulations to this beautiful couple
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by tfelicityk(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Congratulations to the couple. I cherish their faith and patience.
They have proven their faith for God.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by VULCAN(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Your first two sentences were great but your last unnecessary.

You don't get to live their life for them.

They have a right to follow a path that makes sense for them and that will not always conform to what society accepts as right.

They did not commit sin

So face your front.

When you get married, you too will take some decisions that make sense for you and your spouse but will be seen as strange by family.

If you don't ever do that then you are nothing but a slave to society's dictates

We4all:
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by ManOfSon: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm now thoroughly confused because this man's wife was reported dead in 2021.

https://punchng.com/i-thought-i-wont-survive-my-wifes-death-doyin-hassan/

Unless he had two wives does this story make sense. But his family deserves to be congratulated still even if the story needs to be straightened out.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by Father4all: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
We4all:
. Some extended families don't accept adoption. The might even prevent the adopted children/child of inheritance
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by newoffer: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Especially the spirit husband movie scene..
Rejouir:
This man scared sh*t out of my ass, with his movies. That year.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by NoToPile: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
A very fine actor, eloquent speaker.

This should be his 3rd wife, if I remember correctly.
Re: Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) by We4all: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
VULCAN:
Your first two sentences were great but your last unnecessary.

You don't get to live their life for them.

They have a right to follow a path that makes sense for them and that will not always conform to what society accepts as right.

They did not commit sin

So face your front.

When you get married, you too will take some decisions that make sense for you and your spouse but will be seen as strange by family.

If you don't ever do that then you are nothing but a slave to society's dictates

At the bolded, unfortunately, giving birth to biological children is what the society perceive as right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account / Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.