Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) (70313 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by SmartyPants(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Obviously a skit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Mosba: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
G
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Natbrowny: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Now

THIS IS IS NEWS. 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by donphetus(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Op, is the Culprit a Yoruba man
as usual you know

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nescafé oya to si Kunu !!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
how old is the best friend and how old is the mother?
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Chibuzoripob: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Staged

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
That Femi came across like 2pac. I thought I was seeing 2pac there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Fadddd(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Buh, the mother fine o grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Floky215: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.

Guy, your head dey house...!!

If a woman set her eyes on you it would take the grace of the almighty for you to escape...!!
Woman can hunt you for months if not years if they really want you .!!

If you have not experience it you won't understand..!!

That attitude made me moved from the house I was staying then prematurely, I had to run one hot afternoon with no warning and no prior arrangement...!!!

Women...!!! hmm..!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Myhusband(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
any man regardless of their age can off aged ladies pant, either for love or money

a broke man can tell you he doesn't like these ladies but a broke ladies doesn't have taste, even out of 100% of rich ladies, only 20% have class and taste of men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Akaegwu(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

Our people should stop making wrong headlines all the time.
He will soon become stepfather of his best friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Justiceleague1: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
If one wanna be like those small brained coneheaded structures,one will say because of just one person,the yorubas are giving naija a bad name!

But no,my own is, though it seems wrong to do that to the mother of ya own friend but the woman also need tlc. What they should have done is to arrange someone else for her
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Regie2bless: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
poorly stage manage, na mumu dey believe rubbish like dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Buliwyf: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fake nonsense with foolish actors.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

Our people should stop making wrong headlines all the time.
Exactly. Are they animals?
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by nairalanda1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
skit
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Melonsmasher: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Fake as hell poor acting too
Yeah, anyone believing this trash is a big fuul...
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by taiwotimitt: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Femi.............lmaoooooooooooooooooooo Yoruba demon geng grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by BitterTruth0001: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Guys watch the video

The woman is a sex worker and sleeps with multiple men every night
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Lanre1979: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
The woman should be blamed for opening her legs. Femi as well should not be exnorated from this this urge situation.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by jesmond3945: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fake to get views
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by usagee36: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fake...
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Hotice085: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seun Osewa Dem for close this Nairaland for good, wetin be dis nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ubanz: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Any fine woman that tempts me will never go scotfree.
I don't care whose ox is gored.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ayodeoba: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.
omo na true o, the one am even into now is my staff
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ynix(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Femi is now a step father grin

Fear who no fear Demons tongue
wetin I go do now that my own name is femi
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
This people wait for us to mess up and show the world how bad a Nigerian can be.

Not fair.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by buJu234: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
U guys should stop seeing sex as a big thing..

In the west as far u re >18yrs, and not fucking animals plus its not forced sex and not with slidings or blood related.

U re free to Bleep as una like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.