Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Am I Making A Mistake? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I Making A Mistake? (1725 Views)

I Hope Buying This Won't Be A Mistake..... Suggestions Are Allowed / I Made A Mistake On Zipcode On Aliexpress / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by tiswell(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Valerieee:
My dearest Nairalanders I need your help and advice.

A little background about myself. I am a young girl of 21. Studying at one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria and currently in 300L. Is it weird that I have zero to no social media presence like people of my age. People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them Its been years I visited my Facebook and Instagram accounts, I find it boring and not interesting atall. I don't even have the apps on my phone anymore though I still have the passwords but zero urge to visit those sites. I still take pictures, infact I love taking pictures but I just store them in my google photos, no urge to share on social media at all. Sometimes I share on my Whatsapp status which has my family (Mom, Dad and siblings) alone as contacts. My roommate thinks am making a big mistake and may not get a good guy as a partner since I also rarely go out. I really wish I can change and post more or even become more active on social media but I just love my privacy and being anonymous.

Please those who are more experienced on these things should advice me, am I losing so much by being invisible Online? Offline I am very outgoing and have no problems communicating with people and friends but Online is something else.
let's see 🙈 ya pics first,lest it be you are suffering from self esteem issues.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Ed12(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
This may sound selfish for men..

But what you describe in your post, with your level of education and a less social media brouhaha, my dear that's beautiful..

It's a great stock that you have in your arsenal. Pls don't throw it away.

Men will trade valuables for it.

Just be feminine, submissive and loyal to who you allow date you, the guy go dey thank God low key

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by pansophic(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Valerieee:

A little background about myself. I am a young girl of 21. Studying at one of the prestigious universities in Nigeria and currently in 300L. Is it weird that I have zero to no social media presence like people of my age. People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them Its been years I visited my Facebook and Instagram accounts, I find it boring and not interesting atall. I don't even have the apps on my phone anymore though I still have the passwords but zero urge to visit those sites. I still take pictures, infact I love taking pictures but I just store them in my google photos, no urge to share on social media at all. Sometimes I share on my Whatsapp status which has my family (Mom, Dad and siblings) alone as contacts. My roommate thinks am making a big mistake and may not get a good guy as a partner since I also rarely go out. I really wish I can change and post more or even become more active on social media but I just love my privacy and being anonymous.

Please those who are more experienced on these things should advice me, am I losing so much by being invisible Online? Offline I am very outgoing and have no problems communicating with people and friends but Online is something else.

I can relate cause I'm similar to you. You know what, visit this personality test below and answer each questions honestly. You'll understand yourself better and appreciate who you are.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Usmanovic95(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
duduade:
After you start visiting all those Shiloh and Co for ten years consecutively on top seeking the right husband you want come back here abs re ask

Slow down, is it that she can't have a relationship offline or peeps have been struggling with suitors before the advent of social media?
Not everyone is a social media freak,but it doesn't mean they are not sociable outside social media.We are all uniquely different,let's just come to terms with it.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Usmanovic95(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ed12:
This may sound selfish for men..

But what you describe in your post, with your level of education and a less social media brouhaha, my dear that's beautiful..

It's a great stock that you have in your arsenal. Pls don't throw it away.

Men will trade valuables for it.

Just be feminine, submissive and loyal to who you allow date you, the guy go dey thank God low key

You are a real niggar bruhv, this is the type of girl that got a lot of brothers dreaming.OP don't change a damn thing about you, your dream man is coming your way pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by amanda10g: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
No woorryyyy if u no see husband dm me i will marry you... i forgot u dont use social mediaNo woorryyyy if u no see husband dm me i will marry you... i forgot u dont use social media...
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Worldliness(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Valerieee:

If you do not need to be seen and heard, you do not need social media.
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by DyingFetus: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Just kys before it's too late
Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by BadMaster: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
duduade:
After you start visiting all those Shiloh and Co for ten years consecutively on top seeking the right husband you want come back here abs re ask
Before the Advent of internet/Social media, people lived their lives to the fullest and, on an average, were morally upright compared to today. In fact, internet/SM is the main reason of the decadence that has become a norm in our society, especially amongst women.

My point is, there's a better chance at finding a morally upright girl among women that are not really into SM than otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by Breastfeed: 3:44am On Dec 28, 2023
It's your life, I don't think you're making any mistakes, just look for a balance that's all. I used to spend so much time on my tecno phone surfing the web for fun, until I realized I could earn something from it and the time I spent there stopped being wasteful to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need At&t Sim / Delta State University,abraka Post Ume 2012/2013 / Invasion Online War Game Android Solutions Tool Diamonds APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.