Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? (2522 Views)

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Blitzking: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
I can do without alcohol for weeks to months but when I see I consume it like say tomorrow dey...I can't do without nacking woman so my woman must always be close by if not I go find persin wey go fill the gap.. I don't smoke.
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by rainz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
I smoke, I drink, but I don’t womanize
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
shortgun:

Idiot, the only way to have pussy whenever you want is by womanizing.
Another slow one...
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Barims(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
I exist
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Moniya4Real(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
But with man, nothing is impossible.
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by farem: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akinzo2121:
This general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoking, or/and womanizing is driving me crazy.
To some extent, if a man does not do all of the abovementioned things, he might or would be seen as weak nowadays in our society.

Isn't it better to simply ask whether there's still ONE man who will make heaven. I think that would let you know the gravity of what you are asking
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Starboytwo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
I will join you people next year..

More reason I'm downing these bottles aggressively
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Aladdin1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
We are here!!!
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by shortgun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Another slow one...
Another brainless one
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Koppaguard: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yes we exist.
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Of course yes, they do exist.

They also do not play betting, do drugs, scam others and pay tithes. They love one woman, or if it's two, then their partner, of which their mama is the first.

They are also responsible, employed, and not flashy, you usually don't notice their presence. Men like these are very common. And if you want to find them, you'll see them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akinzo2121:
■This general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoking, or/and womanizing is driving me crazy.
To some extent, if a man does not do all of the abovementioned things, he might or would be seen as weak nowadays in our society.
Stop socializing with low-IQ doomed folks this 2024. lipsrsealed
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree, Luminouz and 5 others left the group chat.

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by dkidd: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yeah we do exist. Been there & done all that and more. Came clean and been clean for months now and i don't miss a thing. I did it for me. I still hang out with the guys even though they murmur amongst themselves like I'm not sitting there
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by lastkingsman: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2023
pansophist:
Of course yes, they do exist.

They also do not play betting, do drugs, scam others and pay tithes. They love one woman, or if it's two, then their partner, of which their mama is the first.

They are also responsible, employed, and not flashy, you usually don't notice their presence. Men like these are very common. And if you want to find them, you'll see them.

They are not very common
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by BikoMERCYme(f): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2023
shortgun:
They exist but they are boring as hell.
I can excuse a guy not smoking or drinking but what's your beef with pussy angry

I don't smoke........
But........I drink anything........
I don't womanize at all......whycos I dey avoid stress........
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing concern me..I take alcohol,I smoked long ago,was never an addict.I womanize because it's necessary,but I dont stress myself to find woman,because they still find me anyhow anyhow.wetin i wan use 1 girl do,when girls yakpa to have.mtchewwe angry cheesy
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Gerrard59(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2023
I don't smoke. When I was in Nigeria, I never drank alcohol, but I started drinking here because it is milder. However, I drink sparingly and space myself when I drink. I don't womanise because it is an expensive hobby. Chasing women is expensive and does not bring financial rewards.

But I live a very boring lifestyle. I have friends in Nigeria and even here who I can bet are like me, but the major difference is that they are more religious than I am. I consider myself a rarity amongst Nigerians because I am less religious and don't indulge in those activities based on logic rather than religion.

7 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Edenogie: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2023
HeatSeeker:
They exist, and I am one of them. Most importantly, I do not give a flying FVCK angry about the opinion of others.
Thanks😎
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Edenogie: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2023
Onuimo1:
[b][/b]

You forgot to add a very soft wet pussy

it not free
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Maxxim: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2023
I've taken drugs before, but trust me, I wouldn't go back to that path, I only drink all this while whenever depression sets in, I don't take too much tho, it's all I've got atm
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by A4alpha: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
fvcking boring and dangerous. Don't trust them
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by lastkingsman: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Gerrard59:
I don't smoke. When I was in Nigeria, I never drank alcohol, but I started drinking here because it is milder. However, I drink sparingly and space myself when I drink. I don't womanise because it is an expensive hobby. Chasing women is expensive and does not bring financial rewards.

But I live a very boring lifestyle. I have friends in Nigeria and even here who I can bet are like me, but the major difference is that they are more religious than I am. I consider myself a rarity amongst Nigerians because I am less religious and don't indulge in those activities based on logic rather than religion.

No love in Tokyo? grin
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Platodeen87: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
I am averagely good-looking, not a religious fanatic l, and do not do any of the above
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Gerrard59(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2023
lastkingsman:

No love in Tokyo? grin

I no get time and money to pursue women. No be woman carry me come this country.

2 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Fiscus105(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2023
Akinzo2121:
This general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoking, or/and womanizing is driving me crazy.

Thousands of men are like that......you guys should stop deceving urself that guy must do one of aforementioned 3.

It's just a way to consoles oneself and to keep on do nonsense.

Meanwhile, abstinence from them not making man bad or good neither does it make it weak or strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? / Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? / Brother Marries Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.