Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore (1317 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by aprokopaydotng: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
I'm willing to pay anybody who can attach a picture of a frozen pet bottle of Coke. Every liquid in my freezer has frozen except the pet Coke and Fanta and the Coke has been in the freezer for more than a week.

Pls picture should have a proof of time and date.
The amount i'll pay is with my discretion.

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by bluebay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Haven’t seen soft drinks in pet bottles freeze before . Only water does
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by aprokopaydotng: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
bluebay:
Haven’t seen soft drinks in pet bottles freeze before . Only water does

So you also haven't seen frozen Coke being sold in traffic before? The one that once you open it: it will spill all over your car foot mat?

Try and remember ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by lordm(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hmm,
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by HeatSeeker(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Things are happening...

1 Like

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by providencia(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
aprokopaydotng:
I'm willing to pay anybody who can attach a picture of a frozen pet bottle of Coke. Every liquid in my freezer has frozen except the pet Coke and Fanta and the Coke has been in the freezer for more than a week.

Maybe you bought the fake. Wahala

1 Like

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by Kindledlight(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
I opened this like one hour ago even though there have been power outage since around 12 noon.

Reposting the picture for the evidence you seeking for, but I think your post is an eye opener to know original and fake Coca Cola products.

1 Like

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by aprokopaydotng: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kindledlight:
I opened this like one hour ago even though there have been power outage since around 12 noon.

Reposting the picture for the evidence you seeking for, but I think your post is an eye opener to know original and fake Coca Cola products.

Bro I feel you, I drink Coke every week or every 2 weeks and it freezes in my freezer because it take me 2 to 3 days to finish 1 bottle of Coke. The last time I saw a frozen Coke in my freezer was in November.

Because my Coke spends 2 to 3 days before I finish it ...that how I was able to notice that it didn't freeze... I now decided to leave it for a week, it still didn't freeze. Right now there is Fanta in my freezer since yesterday and it's still not frozen but all other liquids in my freezer are frozen.

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by Oloki: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is the first time I will be hearing that coke refuse to freeze. Every liquid in my freezer is frozen including coke. Infact, stone freeze self, if there is an grammar like that

1 Like

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by Astra101: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Did you add any substance to it? Like alcohol?
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by aprokopaydotng: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Astra101:
Did you add any substance to it? Like alcohol?

No
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by flokii: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Most of these drinks are now being mixed and bottled in Aba.. from soft drinks to beer to wines to anything.

There is no day you'll turn on the TV and won't see like 5 cases of End-Stage Kidney Failure patients, mostly young Nigerians seeking help to go for Kidney transplant.
The kind of wickedness growing in this part of the world is unprecedented.

2 Likes

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by Charisma01: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
aprokopaydotng:

It's fake, discard it immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by Balablue64: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lol, a lot of ignorant folks drinking poison water
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by bluebay(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2023
aprokopaydotng:

So you also haven't seen frozen Coke being sold in traffic before? The one that once you open it: it will spill all over your car foot mat?

Try and remember ...
Hahahahahah. That’s true o. But been almost half a decade
Re: Since December Coke And Fanta (PET) Doesn't Freeze Anymore by DyingFetus: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2023
Even coca cola CEO doesn't even drink coca cola

Keep drinking sugared water

(1) (Reply)

Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! / Maggi Or Onga? / How Do You Call This In Your Local Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.