Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn (24973 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by davidtemi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
DDIA:
the sit cannot be left vacant.

It’s the law.
The seat has never for a day been vacant
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by October1960: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
So all the stolen money will just disappear with his family and foreign banks ?
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by EmekaBlue(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
teekay213:
Him deputy go dey happy low key now
grin na wetin dey my mind

Inside life! RIP Governor
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by Yelight(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
If not for anything, for standing as a voice against militants herdsmen by championing the birth of Amotekun in South West I am saying you've done your bit. I pray God grants your immediate family, friends, Ondo State and South West Nigeria the fortitude to bear your loss.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by tollyboy5(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2023
richiemcgold:
RIP Aketi.

... but it won't change the fact that Akeredolu is the worst performing governor in the history of Ondo state. Nobody will rate him ahead of Ajasin, Adefarati, Agagu or Mimiko. I pray God forgives him and allow him to make heaven.
I will rate him above mimiko, mimiko chased dangote away and owed salary. I came to akure 7 or 8 years ago from lagos. I had health issues and i rush down to the state hospital only to hear that they're on strike.
Na God just sey my time neva reach. Mimiko is overhyped!
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by richiemcgold: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

I will rate him above mimiko, mimiko chased dangote away and owed salary. I came to akure 7 or 8 years ago from lagos. I had health issues and i rush down to the state hospital only to hear that they're on strike.
Na God just sey my time neva reach. Mimiko is overhyped!

The best diagnostic hospital and traumatic center in Ondo state today was built by mimiko. The best mother and child hospitals in Ondo state was built by mimiko. The first university of medicine in Nigeria was built in Ondo state by mimiko.

That's just about health alone o, let's not go to education and infrastructures. Can you pls name one health facility built by Aketi? Medical workers had a longer strike under Aketi and civil servants were paid half salary for many months under Aketi. So what are you saying?

Anyway, I don't think you're a resident of Ondo state because everybody here knows that only Ajasin has a landmark achievement than mimiko.

Mimiko chased dangote away? Oga you're just a beer parlor gossiper.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by tollyboy5(m): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2023
richiemcgold:

The best diagnostic hospital and traumatic center in Ondo state today was built by mimiko. The best mother and child hospitals in Ondo state was built by mimiko. The first university of medicine in Nigeria was built in Ondo state by mimiko.
Can you pls name one health facility built by Aketi?

That's just about health alone o, let's not go to education and infrastructures. I don't think you're a resident of Ondo state because everybody here knows that only Ajasin has a landmark achievement than mimiko.

Mimiko chased dangote away? Oga you're just a beer parlor gossiper.
You're talking trash! Mimiko has successfully not allowed any reasonable investment come to that state except those igbo traders selling electronics. I have noticed that ondo people are very myopic in their way of thinking and dont even understand good governance. Maintaining stability is not good governance but building rubbish structure that could not save lifes or function due to unpaid salary is good governance?

Where was the best heath rubbish when people were rushing to police state hospital on emergency as at 8 to 9 years ago?
Under mimiko's government areas like ikale, ilaje, okitipupa and many areas in ondo state lost their access to power grid till this day. Agagu project were abandoned. Zero continuity.

Mimiko is just and average leader and is no way better than akeredolu.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by richiemcgold: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

You're talking trash! Mimiko has successfully not allowed any reasonable investment come to that state except those igbo traders selling electronics. I have noticed that ondo people are very myopic in their way of thinking and dont even understand good governance. Maintaining stability is not good governance but building rubbish structure that could not save lifes or function due to unpaid salary is good governance?

Where was the best heath rubbish when people were rushing to police state hospital on emergency as at 8 to 9 years ago?
Under mimiko's government areas like ikale, ilaje, okitipupa and many areas in ondo state lost their access to power grid till this day. Agagu project were abandoned. Zero continuity.

Your opinion is noted. Although you're just a noisemaker. Good bye.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by richiemcgold: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by tollyboy5(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2023
richiemcgold:

Your opinion is noted. Although you're just a noisemaker. Good bye.
Oh! your kind of people is why most us pack all our stuff and return to Lagos.
Ondo state is now the poorest after ekiti state in southwest. Yeye dey smell.

When you guys start thinking with your head, things will turn around for good.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by MomohMrMoore: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2023
I heard the deputy has 'Lucky or Goodluck' in his name. Hmm. History tell us that the principal may not complete his term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by Testimony1988(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2023
So sad, life is vanity, why fighting for position when not in a good state of health, its well.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by richiemcgold: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

Shut up and stop making noise.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by DrAkpamudehe: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2023
CloudKnight:
What a life!

It is a pity that all the occultic groups he belonged to failed to heal him or save from from the Jaws of death.

It is quite disappointing that with all his degrees in law, he could only bargain for 67 years.

Time for them to use him and his soul to enrich others. The circle continues.

Truly this life is EMPTY.

Only few are FREE!

Can you defend all this you have written in the court of law?
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by Newborn27(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2023
UselessBuharist:
May his soul rest in peace

Amen.
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by UselessBuharist: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Newborn27:

Amen.

Call me

What for ?
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by sioniboy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

tollyboy5:

You have already contradicted yourself up there. You said Aketi is better, and you still said Ondo state is now among the poorest states. That means Aketi has not improved the living conditions of the people he governs for the last 7 years.

Even the person you quoted has rolled out some achievements of Iroko, why can't you tell us what Aketi has done instead of throwing banters?
Re: Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn by richiemcgold: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2023
tollyboy5:

You're talking trash! Mimiko has successfully not allowed any reasonable investment come to that state except those igbo traders selling electronics. I have noticed that ondo people are very myopic in their way of thinking and dont even understand good governance.

sioniboy:

Even the person you quoted has rolled out some achievements of Iroko, why can't you tell us what Aketi has done instead of throwing banters?

Don't mind the idiot. He is just a noisemaker with no substance. I blame myself for engaging such a low IQ person in discussion. That's one of the disadvantages of a faceless forum like this. How can a sane person rate Aketi above mimiko? The same Aketi and family that showed us shege in Ondo state. So many students dropped out of school because he increased school fees from #25k to #150k, he made life hell for everyone. Check Twitter and see what people are saying about him and his terrible family especially Jiide and Beetty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / Army Warns Solders Against Taking Pictures & Videos During Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.