Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,655 members, 7,918,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

3-day Revival In Warri - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3-day Revival In Warri (3648 Views)

Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? / Laugh Bustop: 3 Day Crusade With Donkollione: / 3 Day Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-day Revival In Warri by Dgunnerz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
One joke just get many ssub-topics like this.
Nawao
Re: 3-day Revival In Warri by iotama22: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
No be my fault, na too much anointing!
I was in a big crusade where the Lord used me to perform many miracles…
1) I prayed with a man that wanted to travel to Canada. There and then while still at the crusade venue, he got his travel papers approved, airline ticket, and he heard boarding announcement (by the host of angels) to Canada. So, he happily flew to Canada that same night! [Hmm, no be small anointing!]
2) A barren woman conceived there and then and put to bed at the crusade ground. [Hmm, no be small anointing!]
3) Some people who needed cars got cars there and then at the crusade venue.
So, instant miracles continued that night… and anything I said came to pass instantly!
I suddenly realized it was 15 minutes to 12 midnight, the time when I was supposed to commune with Papa God again… Then, I said SHIT! OMG, it took 1 month before they could start using that venue again
Re: 3-day Revival In Warri by loneytunes(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2011
iotama22:

One day in the forest, 3 guys (Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba) were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of cultists attacked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the cult's throne.

The don then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one nut fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man (Hausa man) returned with 10 groundnut fruits. The don then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy (Yoruba man) came in with 10 cola nut fruits. The don soon ordered him to do the same as the Hausa guy. After to the 9th fruit, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more cola nut and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the Igbo guy walking in with cocoa nut fruits."

Very funny just like the kitchen joke grin
Re: 3-day Revival In Warri by jbblues24(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2019
Outstandingly minimal mate shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Arabs And The Americans- Lohlarh / Leaked Nude Photos Of Popular Nigerian Actress Exposed! / PROFESSIONAL S£X MAKER (s*xed And Betrayed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.