Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,030 members, 7,939,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Am I A Stingy Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Stingy Guy? (1804 Views)

How I Dealt With A Stingy Guy / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by REGINALD001(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Nah all those chewing gum girls go even notice your stinginess.

Use your money to help your gender cuz lack of money dy flog their lives.
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by REGINALD001(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Nah all those chewing gum girls go even notice your stinginess.

Use your money to help your gender cuz lack of money dy flog their lives.

Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by REGINALD001(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

go find job. Or begin to lick the ass of this Op, he might help you.
Money is not his p!!

Hw far you don chop?

NO MA, YOU WAN GIVE ME CHOP?
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by Amuroba: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
grin grin
Lol, 'The other g€nder seems upset
with OP.
@OP,Have tried tried level 2, like
making promises you won't fulfill
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by StrongAlphMale: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
MeGood91:
I am the type that don't give women money.

The only time i gives women money is when u are coming to visit me and it's only for transport.

The only gift I ever buy for a girl was a wrist watch for my ex during her birthday and that was after many complains from her
It's not that I don't have money to give, but I prefer to carry my self to bar to drink and eat pepper soup alone and even buy drinks for guys

But when u come to my house as a girl, i will prepare or buy whatever you want to eat. But giving or transferring money to them, i find it very difficult.

Please, am I stingy (cos I have been called that name alot by girls)

No bro. You're not stingy at all.

Women hate men they cannot manipulate and control, and you're definitely one! You're an alpha male, they cannot manipulate you.

Let them go and hustle their money and be generous, but no they'll rather look for a man to leech on. And when they cannot manipulate them they'll tag him stingy.

Ride on bro. Never fall for their manipulations
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by Gerrard59(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2023
MeGood91:

The only time i gives women money is when u are coming to visit me and it's only for transport.

The only gift I ever buy for a girl was a wrist watch for my ex during her birthday and that was after many complains from her
It's not that I don't have money to give, but I prefer to carry my self to bar to drink and eat pepper soup alone and even buy drinks for guys

But when u come to my house as a girl, i will prepare or buy whatever you want to eat. But giving or transferring money to them, i find it very difficult.

We are almost similar. Generally, I am not good at giving people money. I believe people should work for their money. That was how I was brought up. To get money, you must work for it. No free lunch. Expectedly, I have been labelled stingy by girls, but I maintain my stance. Also, most of these girls are just looking for free money, i.e., being given money without working for it. I am not comfortable with that arrangement. You must work for every money you get.

I can take a girl on a date and will cover the bill, but send you money just like that? I will not do it.

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by Dubetex96(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

We are almost similar. Generally, I am not good at giving people money. I believe people should work for their money. That was how I was brought up. To get money, you must work for it. No free lunch. Expectedly, I have been labelled stingy by girls, but I maintain my stance. Also, most of these girls are just looking for free money, i.e., being given money without working for it. I am not comfortable with that arrangement. You must work for every money you get.

I can take a girl on a date and will cover the bill, but send you money just like that? I will not do it.

Na so she tell me make i do transfer give am i subtle told her that she's is not ripe to be receiving such.
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by Godada(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
☹️
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by akube34: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
MeGood91:

you are not stingy, you no just get money
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by MeGood91: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
akube34:
you are not stingy, you no just get money
ok
Re: Am I A Stingy Guy? by Truvelisback(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
MeGood91:

You aren't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can't Do What? ! / Men And Women Friendship / Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.