Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (16718 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ortopazz(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2011
I mean if i said this was shocking i will be jonzing, this is power drunkenes
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ortopazz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2011
boys r you seeing this? I Know of some bad guys known as SRS led by parastramio and don esuzzzy
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ortopazz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2011
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM.?

just in case u forgot, you leave where those bad ass militants have gone for pilgrimage and you know that johnathan na their pay check, sorry for you drop ur ar,s this is one of those wars u dont win
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by luluosas(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
The gangsters basterdising Nigeria, are exposing themselves gradually.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by mallamholy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
this was how hitler started o, people thought he was sane n b4 they know it, pls bayelsans/nigerians make una tame this man o b4 it's 2 late.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by fm7070: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
Why do some people like to run someone down because they want to get up?
This is a biiiiiiiiiiiig lie.
Not reported by any newspaper. No verifiable source or link.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by rasputinn(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2011
Who the gods want to destroy,they first make drunk with wine,high on cocaine in Sylva's case
Now he's been told who truly carries real power in the land
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2011
Well? Is he dead?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by rasputinn(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2011
Now its time for all well-meaning stakeholders to orchestrate the immediate impeachment of the drug-addict governor,so he can be arrested at once for treason,threat to national security and of course embezzlement of state funds.I'll like to see him declare for ACN from behind prison bars
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2011
even an ordinary Governor is threatening Retardeen? What a shame
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Jeboy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
@DaYOKANU

When will u start posting reasonable comments in NL? Why are u allowing sentiments to take the better parts of you? Pls grow up.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Kx: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
Now that he has bn removed, what is his next action?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by gonzaga: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Does any one still need a reason why the quest for a secnd term ticket should be constitutionally abolished? Only God knws the number of pregnant women, babies and other innocent human beings that have being murderd or used for rituals in a bid to secure a second term ticket.

It is this sort of satanic desperation the president was aiming at eliminating when he suggested the single tenure bill. But as usual with Nigerians, he was castigated and called all sorts of names instead of looking at the matter on its merits. If we decide to conduct a survey on nairaland today, not the "Yes" or "No" type, but one that involves robust intellectual discuss, i doubt if there will be anyone against the single tenure proposal that will come up with anything meaningful.

Let us learn to always discuss issues based on merits and not just opposed because of idealogical and political differences.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by odunjoy1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
i believe GOD will hear our cry and come to the aid of Nigerians
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by OneNaira6: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Such a shame and he's a governor?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Akwasi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
What the governor said about Boko Haram is what interests me. Boko Haram is a political tool to silence enemies and manipulate the masses
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Rhino5dm: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
odun joy:

i believe GOD will hear our cry and come to the aid of Nigerians

No God will ever come and help you until you help your self. Besides, Timipreye Silva is still much available in Beyalsa, so what do you want GOd to do? Handcuffed him?

Let us play down politics and deal with those responsible for commiting crimes.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
For a governor to threaten to invoke Boko Haram any time he pleases, that must mean he is one of theyr sponsors

yet retardeen is not paying attention to this
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by PaulFriday1: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
[quote author=Bliss4Lyfe]No dis is disgusting, No let him please go and join ACN. APGA don't desperately want Bayelsa State. angry angry[/quote
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ghettodreamz(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2012
Nigeria is in a state of distress, catastrophe and plague. A leader giving another a life threat cool embarassed What else would you expect from someone who bribed his way into the heart of the governance? I for one don't think most of these governors are being voted in by the masses vote counts, what more can we expect from a society where bribery and corruption are the order of the day? I don't give an ish about them killing one another, if that would help make Nigeria clean of corrupt leaders and get the bad eggs broken, then so be it! Government house has now become a motor park garage where tout and thugs carry out their misdeeds and nefarious acts, God have mercy cry cry cry
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Ogahtech(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2012
Nairalanders from south seems to be bias. If it were a northern governor that made such a statement made by sylva, of threatening to invite boko haram to bayelsa. Southern Nairalanders would accused him of been among the sponsors of boko haram. We must know that the sponsors of boko haram could come from anywhere. certainly we know some northern leaders are involved. But let's try to avoid sentiment, for the betterment of the future of our great country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abeokuta Gets First Flyover Bridge! / Obasanjo: Borrowing For Recurrent Expenditure Is Foolish / GEJ Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.