Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,143 members, 7,943,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Help! I Have Eaten Of The FORBIDDEN Fruit *screenshots* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Eaten Of The FORBIDDEN Fruit *screenshots* (276 Views)

​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison / Eating The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have Eaten Of The FORBIDDEN Fruit *screenshots* by OnlineAmebo: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's ok to study the holy books in the literal sense

However many stories with historical background also relates to present day time when you look at it from a different perspective

Take the story of creation

Adam eve and the metaphorical serpent.

Let me

Brb

Typing

Did yo no
Re: Help! I Have Eaten Of The FORBIDDEN Fruit *screenshots* by Balablue64: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Psycho on the loose.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Av Been Hearing Noise In My Head Since Sunday Night / Http://basiccleanseplus.com/formula-2020/ / That Is Just How Awe Inspiring It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.