Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) (48344 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos) / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Observatory: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2023
That second picture says it all From the look of Mrs Aketi be like 'Shey Bastard Lucky you get bastard Luck!' new Gov be like 'Tongue out .. e pain you... oya comot me for seat... I dey here to check the look on your face'
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by femmycharles(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2023
See that look on Betty's face against Lucky...Vanity upon vanity...
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by ezekieloe(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Bros. I disagree with you. God answers prayers. He decides either to grant your request of not.
LegendHero:

Cancer is no child’s play.

When it gets to a certain stage, no prayer or curse can affect what it will do.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
santos247:
What do you describe as 100% loyalty?
You said, he wasnt loyal even before his boss became sick? Were you an insider in the workings of government? Tell us what he did?
HE the Deputy supposed to be loyal to the Governor at the expense of the State or his loyalty should primarily be to the Constitution/State he swore to serve, then to his principal?

"The entire tenor of the swearing-in was very tasteless. How can you be saying “aku ori ire eni” (congratulations to us for today’s success) when it’s someone’s death that elevated you? He has already goofed on Day one. He was all over shouting and hailing and jubilating,” a top source told SaharaReporters."
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Did you read at all?

Which prostate cancer?
..... the man died of leukemia .... prostrate cancer is also a form of leukemia.... that is acute myeliod leukemia...., reliable TV and radio news reported the man died of leukemia or prostate cancer
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
atiku4President:
He was a very bad deputy; one which no boss should pray to have. His disloyalty started long before the late Governor's ill healt got worse. And knowing his late principal had a terminal disease, nothing short of 100% loyalty was expected from him. But he failed.
You have spoken well. but the truth is Akeredolu's sickeness have been taken as advantage by his cronies mostly family and his son to get some contracts thru back door using fake signature of their husband / father
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
rukyboy:

Pray tell.

What exactly did the man do wrong.?

Do you have any evidence to back up these claims and accusations?!

Nobody can point to anything the man did to warrant the backlash he is currently receiving.

You guys should leave luck Aiyedatiwa alone pls!!

"The entire tenor of the swearing-in was very tasteless. How can you be saying “aku ori ire eni” (congratulations to us for today’s success) when it’s someone’s death that elevated you? He has already goofed on Day one. He was all over shouting and hailing and jubilating,” a top source told SaharaReporters."
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
gift01:
I keep hearing this but what did he do wrong to Aketi?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Btruth: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
zoedew:

Not true that Akeredolu family does not like the new Governor. The Lady in black and her husband the Pastor younger brother of the late Governor are not in that mould. You can take that to the bank. If you know you know those really mourning. May we not end up in the hands of a terrible spouse!
amin Jesu 🙏.

I get 😥

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't trust that man.
Aketi's demise wasn't natural.

Abegii.. Akeredolu's wife and son killed that man. I concur with sowore interview. For the sake of power they kept packaging the sick man.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo see how Betty dey look like make she gun Aiyedatiwa down.

Only God know what is going through both of their minds.

RIP to Akeredolu.

Is she out of blame too for the death of her husband? Wetin concern me sef.. na una APC family
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maize247:
Akeredolu wife did not help her husband, imagine when Akeredolu was finding way out and healing from everywhere, this woman was still fighting lady politician bringing medicine for her husband then behaving like calous tout. May God console them

Exactly. His wife is evil. For the sake of power you and your were lying to people of ONDO state about his health. They ought to have advised him to resign and focus on his health.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Deblow: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Death is inevitable, we will all taste it at different times. My heartfelt condolences to the Akeredolus at this time of grief.
Like Jonathan, like Ayedatiwa! Fear anyone who has "Lucky" as one of his names.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo see how Betty dey look like make she gun Aiyedatiwa down.

Only God know what is going through both of their minds.

RIP to Akeredolu.

I was thinking about that.

She hates that disloyal man.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
planetx:
Chai only if looks can kill. Even all that cheering they were doing at the swearing in like they just won the lotto, is enough for the wife to be giving him that side eye
d cheering was necessary... I'm not justifying d cheers but, after trying to impeach d man and not following his orders as an acting governor... D cheers became necessary
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
atiku4President:
He was a very bad deputy; one which no boss should pray to have. His disloyalty started long before the late Governor's ill healt got worse. And knowing his late principal had a terminal disease, nothing short of 100% loyalty was expected from him. But he failed.
you can make friends with the closest transformer. He will rule Ondo state for 9 years and nothing you can do.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday2021:
you can make friends with the closest transformer. He will rule Ondo state for 9 years and nothing you can do.
Empty head, you don't even know what the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria says in this case. If the useless, failure-destined governor finishes the remaining tenure of his late boss, he can only contest once for a four year tenure and not qualified to contest the second time. I know it's fools like you that know nothing that rants up and down this platform. What an uneducated lowlife you are.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
atiku4President:

Empty head, you don't even know what the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria says in this case. If the useless, failure-destined governor finishes the remaining tenure of his late boss, he can only contest once for a four year tenure and not qualified to contest the second time. I know it's fools like you that know nothing that rants up and down this platform. What an uneducated lowlife you are.
I don't need to insult you, the pain in your heart is already too much for you.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday2021:
I don't need to insult you, the pain in your heart is already too much for you.
Of course, you have nothing to say. And hope u keep enjoying the low life you live and plan for your future generation. Shameless people in a shameless nation!
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday2021:
For you to say that the new Ondo state governor will rule for 9 years shows your level illiteracy and idiocy. You don't talk based on knowledge, just opening your mouth to say anything that runs out of your head. What a pity. What a nation where illiterates tend to make the highest noise!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by glolomoh: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sunday2021:
as foolish as you sound I believe you didn't listen to the supreme court judgement when GEJ was contesting in 2015.

Acquaint yourself with The 2022 Electoral Act.

Constitutional amendment overrides any judgement you are banking your argument on.

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Sunday2021: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
glolomoh:

Acquaint yourself with The 2022 Electoral Act.

Constitutional amendment overrides any judgement you are banking your argument on.
former governor of Bayelsa contested. I hope you know that.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by glolomoh: 1:57am On Jan 01
Sunday2021:
former governor of Bayelsa contested. I hope you know that.

Stop exposing your folly on a public forum like this. Your attempt to change the narrative is lame and laughable.

The argument is that Ayeditiwa can only contest for single term and not two as you earlier envisaged.

Is the former bayelsa governor that contested completed his boss's tenure and contested for 2 terms thereafter?

As I had earlier advised, acquiant yourself with 2022 Electoral Act.

Take corrections and stop ridiculing yourself here.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:16pm On Jan 01
glolomoh:

Stop exposing your folly on a public forum like this. Your attempt to change the narrative is lame and laughable.

The argument is that Ayeditiwa can only contest for single term and not two as you earlier envisaged.

Is the former bayelsa governor that contested completed his boss's tenure and contested for 2 terms thereafter?

As I had earlier advised, acquiant yourself with 2022 Electoral Act.

Take corrections and stop ridiculing yourself here.

go and learn before coming to argue with me.
Silver completed the tenure of GEJ, then contested and won for another 4 years. This 2023 he also contested for governorship position.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by glolomoh: 2:17pm On Jan 01
Sunday2021:
go and learn before coming to argue with me.
Silver completed the tenure of GEJ, then contested and won for another 4 years. This 2023 he also contested for governorship position.

Allow me to historically cure your ignorance.

Goodluck Jonathan succeeded Diepreye Alamieyeseigha 9 December 2005 after the latter was impeached.

Goodluck Jonathan and Timipre Sylva contested for PDP governorship ticket in 2007 and Goodluck Jonathan won the primary election to become PDP gubernatorial candidate for Bayelsa state in 2007 General elections.

It was after the primaries that the then PDP presidential candidate, Umar Musa Yaradua picked Goodluck Jonathan as his running mate.

The gubernatorial candidacy for PDP became vacant, and conventional wisdom took the better of the political actors and Sylva was elevated to occupy the position of PDP gubernatorial candidate.

Sylva was neither Goodluck Jonathan's deputy nor did he complete Goodluck Jonathan's tenure as Bayelsa state Governor. Sylva contested and won 2007 governorship election to become the governor of Bayelsa state .

These are verifiable historical facts.

I will continue to advise you to be a reader and researcher before coming here to display your ignorance.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by Sunday2021: 2:33pm On Jan 01
glolomoh:

Allow me to historically cure your ignorance.

Goodluck Jonathan succeeded Diepreye Alamieyeseigha 9 December 2005 after the latter was impeached.

Goodluck Jonathan and Timipre Sylva contested for PDP governorship ticket in 2007 and Goodluck Jonathan won the primary election to become PDP gubernatorial candidate for Bayelsa state in 2007 General elections.

It was after the primaries that the then PDP presidential candidate, Umar Musa Yaradua picked Goodluck Jonathan as his running mate.

The gubernatorial candidacy for PDP became vacant, and conventional wisdom took the better of the political actors and Sylva was elevated to occupy the position of PDP gubernatorial candidate.

Sylva was neither Goodluck Jonathan's deputy nor did he complete Goodluck Jonathan's tenure as Bayelsa state Governor. Sylva contested and won 2007 governorship election to become the governor of Bayelsa state .

These are verifiable historical facts.

I will continue to advise you to be a reader and researcher before coming here to display your ignorance.
GEJ took over from his principal as a governor, GEJ took over from Yar'adua as a president, GEJ contested and won in 2011, GEJ also contested in 2015.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by glolomoh: 2:49pm On Jan 01
Sunday2021:
GEJ took over from his principal as a governor, GEJ took over from Yar'adua as a president, GEJ contested and won in 2011, GEJ also contested in 2015.

Why are you this daft ?

Was 2022 Electoral Act in place in 2015 when GEJ contested ?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) by glolomoh: 5:55pm On Jan 01
Sunday2021:
insulting someone that is greater than your father shows that your lineage is cursed.
You can pass your message without being childish.
I don't reply animals. Bye.....

At least the insult was able to reset your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.