Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (59 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 133)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise

Great Grace has already been released ahead of the coming year for the birthing of new creative ideas and a revolution of strange yet true manifestation of the might of God.

Beloveth child of God, arise and position yourself for this uncommon move of God.

When creation began according to Genesis 1:1-4
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
[4] And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

God practically moved by His Spirit upon the face of the waters and God said let there be light and there was light.

It is time to activate that vision for God to light it up.

Even God didn’t create without practical steps of faith.
He is the author and finisher of our faith; He is not a passive God but an active God.

Until you begin to act, the Word that shall light up your world and make it visible would not be released.

God leads by example that is why He is still saying in Matthew 5:16;
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

God shall be glorified through our good behaviour, works and actions; and for this strange move hath He declared in Psalms 8:2
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Darkness (confusion) shall cover the earth and gross darkness (deep confusion) upon the people; but to My faithful servants shall I the LORD arise upon and My glory shall be seen on them.

For the deep calleth unto deep, but I the LORD maketh ways when there seems to be no way; I calleth forth those things that be not as though they were; I use the foolish things of this world to confound the wisdom of the wise.

I the LORD AM HE that roars from heaven and thunders in the skies; the hour cometh and now is; when I shall overturn, overturn and overturn it again, until they are no more and I will give it him whose right it is.

To be continued…

Prayer: Almighty Father, show me mercy and pass me not bye in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

ASSIGNMENT: Start declaring to yourself “2024 IS MY YEAR OF DOUBLE GLORY” Isaiah 61:7.

REMEMBER THIS “CHARACTER DEFICIENCY IS A MAJOR SOURCE OF NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME.”

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest / New Year Resolution III / Prayer Exercise For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.