Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lazy Bloggers ( Do This) And Start Making Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lazy Bloggers ( Do This) And Start Making Money (204 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / Please Bloggers Do Any One Have This File Music Jingle Tagga Like More Music @ / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Bloggers ( Do This) And Start Making Money by Harboy: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Many of you guys start blogging hoping to become rich quickly but you forget say, blogging is business, if you don't take it like your business you won't make a dime.

What's the point of spending 30-50k on hosting/domain without making money from the blog for a year and some of you create blogs hoping to get Adsense approval and when you don't, you give up instead of focusing on making SEO optimize content. If you own a blog that is getting 500 to 1k visitors daily, I see no reason for you not to make money from it.

Here is my tips for: Get an aged domain, get a good hosting (I can recommend some for if you want) but in whichever hosting you decide to go with , avoid Nigeria hosting. If you can't afford aged Domain, buy a new one.

Look for share SEO websites like groupbuyseotools or any other one you like. Get semrush, maybe for $2 or more, use it for keywords research. Find low competition keywords and write your blog posts from it.

And if you're a lazy type. (Do This)

As I know some of you are doing blogging cos they watch YouTube videos of someone making blogging look like easy task.

My advice is, if you're a lazy blogger, build an autoblog news Website scrabbling news using wp automatic plugin and spinner like spin rewriter to make it unique.

I own a news website making upto $200 monthly from Adsense with this method. Or just build a tools website.

But if you need a ready made Adsense ready blog or you need a stand news website like legit.ng, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08038911598.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Bloggers ( Do This) And Start Making Money by Harboy: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
You can add your own tips

(1) (Reply)

I need an experienced web designer/ developer / Fresh UK Ads Needed Urgently / New Blogger Needs Help On Improving His Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.