Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him (3418 Views)

Issue: I Have Been M@st*rbating For A Long Time Now, How Can I Stop It (i Need H / This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by icenene(f): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2011
u av to ova come ur shynezz n go talk to him b4 u loss him to a bold person wink
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by Bossman(m): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2011
Like others said, just go ahead and start a conversation and ask for his number when the opportunity is there. Most of us guys actually like it if the lady makes the first move. To me, I see it as a sign of how confident she is. You see what you like, just go for it! Especially Since the dude is there for a short while. If it does not work out, so. Life is too short.
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by mystiqueem(f): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2011
Don't listen to the guys. They all like quick one. He's shy now, wait till you're both friends then you'll find out that shyness doen't mean a damn thing. If you make the first move, hahaha you never hear the end of it. 'true story'
If you push the matter and he caves, later you'll get the 'I was pressured or forced into it, didn't really like you' speech.

Forget him and move on. If your boss has already spoken to him about it then that alone should have been a barrier breaker. so ask yourself this question- what is he waiting for?

Men are ALWAYS intimidated by bold and confident women. They'll tell you otherwise but the truth, they like the game of chasing the prey. When the prey turns around to say EAT ME, trust me they turk tail and run. 'the other way'

nice4life:

@op
the guy is not interested in you.I am a very very shy guy but not when I see a woman that I like.Taking a girls number is d first step for any guy, even the very shy ones wont find this a hard thing to do.
just so you know.
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by comotdere(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2011
Since you know he is the shy type and dispite your boss is involve, you have to make the move but be mindful of how you do it so that it won't be over confidence on your path knowing that he is shy. BEST OF LUCK
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by Georgialuv: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2011
OK He finally asked me for my number and even jokingly told me he missed me a day I didn't come to work. I don't know if i should call him or wait for him to call me.
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by nbright: 11:50am On May 06, 2013
nice4life: @op
the guy is not interested in you.I am a very very shy guy but not when I see a woman that I like. Taking a girls number is d first step for any guy, even the very shy ones wont find this a hard thing to do.
wrong bro, not every guy has that courage to approach a lady for her number. I for one can't do that. I do fear the rejection and perhaps the talk with her friends about me, the sneers or stares, the finger pointing, etc.. That's why I just keep to myself. Some people might say I am doing the wrong thing but to me it's necessary for me to avoid unnecessary advantages.
Re: Pls Need The Best Advice On How To Approach This Issue, I really do like him by rapcy(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2013
Sijo01: If u'r convinced he really liked u, i will advise u paid him a surprise visit in his office. few minute to launch time walked into his office wit some refreshment (soft drinks 'two bottle' dnt 4gt an opener plz). b bold &confident, sit witout him asking u to, open one of d bottle & start drinking tell him to help himself wit d oda bottle 'dnt 4get 2wear a smile'.

ask him diz question - WHY ARE U ALWAYS SHY AROUND ME/WEN U SEE ME?

he must hav somfin 2say, den u pick it up 4rm dere.

gudluck!
I dey feel u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Naija Babes Have Flat Shapless Yansh / Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section / Boys ,can U Marry A Girl You Are older Than By 7 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.