Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Career I Marine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career I Marine (760 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Change Of Career. I Need Advice. / Marine And Offshore Engineering Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career I Marine by ndukwejoe(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
Pls your advice: what will quaify someone with an interest in marine.to gain employment.
Re: Career I Marine by yamakuza: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2011
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-437237.0.html

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784901.msg9373134#msg9373134

You might want to browse through the related posts at the bottom of this page.
Re: Career I Marine by Martmore: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2011
You see, the MARITIME industry is a very vast industry.In the industry we have people who specialize in marine logistics, marine surveying, marine engineers, marine navigators(ship and boat pilots), marine chandlers, naval architects, ship managers.So it all depends on which aspect you wish to enter.For me in my skul(FUTO) we do Maritime management technology, we study generally all those aspects in our lower years and in the final year, you major in shipyard technology, ship management or marine resource management.You can also decide to go to maritime academy of nigeria oron.
Re: Career I Marine by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:20am On Nov 13, 2011
Sounds interesting

(1) (Reply)

Experience Needed / Graduate Trainees (marketing) Required Nationwide / How To Beat Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.