Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,942 members, 7,949,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused (2617 Views)

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerians are very funny people grin .. You all can say whatever you like,that one concern una .. Most of the persons calling their fa'daa scammer here are worst than the person op sent money to.The same people that cheers known thieves into political positions. They come online to form what they are not.. And for all you I'd*ots calling me names,come out with evidence if I have ever scammed you,your fa'da or mo'da..
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2023
troytino:

Guy calm down, u be thief truly truly. I just dey observe ur yeye capping for this thread

Whether na 1k, 12k or 20m, OP is right to ask for his/her money back.
Shey I thief your sence ,abi your destiny right? Who said op isn't right to ask for his money back? If una wan login nairaland,most of una dey forget to carry sense alongside..
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by troytino: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
Shey I thief your sence ,abi your destiny right? Who said op isn't right to ask for his money back? If una wan login nairaland,most of una dey forget to carry sense alongside..

Mister sense, we all have seen how sensibke you are with ur nonsense cappings

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2023
troytino:

Mister sense, we all have seen how sensibke you are with ur nonsense cappings
To you and your likes it might look like nonsense, because you no get the common s*nse normally.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by troytino: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
Nigerians are very funny people grin .. You all can say whatever you like,that one concern una .. Most of the persons calling their fa'daa scammer here are worst than the person op sent money to.The same people that cheers known thieves into political positions. They come online to form what they are not.. And for all you I'd*ots calling me names,come out with evidence if I have ever scammed you,your fa'da or mo'da..

shut it. U no get talk

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2023
He should have called or text OP and give him time or date to send it back.

Since close to 3 months. When he’s arrested, his body go calm down
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by KingAzubuike(f): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2023
ceejay80s:

It's a lie....
If u deny or spend money mistakenly sent ur account, u will go to jail, go to any police station and just ask them,,
It's against the law, same as buying a stolen item even if u never knew it was stolen
Stay there. Na person wey no get levels or sabi law go go jail.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by PureFace1(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:
I mistakenly sent money to this young man. I’ve been to bank (Access Bank) but as a weak bank, all they can do is to give me the receiver’s phone number to call him to send back the money. Unlike other banks.

I’ve been calling him. He’s resort to shouting at me and ending the calls whenever I try to reach him.

It’s been some weeks now.

I actually needed the money to sort one or two things right now.

The amount is N12,400
Receiver’s Phone Number: 08147291717
Name: ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD

Kindly help. I’ll be glad if he can reach out and refund this money.

Photo of the receiver below.

Threaten to post his pictures everywhere online.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Angrigowt: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Nothing go sup.me sef midtskenly sent someone 50k last year august.same account number but diff bank cos the receiver no quickly tell me him acct name. By the time i saw it like 5hrs later. I did all those bank ish.called the idiot.after sending my acct .the idiot off phone.til tmrw. The idiot receiver withdrew it after10mins. Na access bank be the thief acct. Funny enuf 6months later.i was paid 80k mistakenly.me sef no waste time. Na for my area I rush go withdraw am. No time . So OP should relax.miracle money dey wait u for front. The maye wey wan pay u still dey relax..dey chop chicken. Your own go be 40k. No waste time oh.rush ..fly bike.go nearest pos go withdraw b4 bank freeze am.
PureFace1:

Threaten to post his pictures everywhere online.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
chyzoo4u:

Attach the screenshot of the 100k transfer with his full name and phone number let's drag him the way this one is being dragged now. By the time he receives 100 calls daily, he'll be forced to refund you.
I don't have his digits but I can ask my friend to get it for me. Thanks for your concern and you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by dododawa1: 1:40pm On Jan 01
Inside life
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01
Achor1111:
It must be Ronu people of the waste

A terrible nuisance you have become. Just spamming every thread.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Achor1111(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01
NEIGHBOUR:

A terrible nuisance you have become. Just spamming every thread.
Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? / Pastor Who Buried Humans Alive In His Foundation Has Been Apprehended / Photos Of Lady Who Died While Undergoing Plastic Surgery.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.