Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

Are There Even Any Reliable Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are There Even Any Reliable Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? (230 Views)

Recommend Reliable Nigerian Host To Register A .NG Domain Name ASAP / I Need A Reliable Nigerian Escrow Plugin For My Platform / Meet 12 Year-old Nigerian Web Developer, Obaloluwa Odelana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Even Any Reliable Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? by simp4rebel: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2023
After seeing two threads of people complaining about a particular 'Naijawebhost' being down, it triggered a post-traumatic stress in me because i have had my own fair share of unfortunate Nigerian web hosting companies in 2018.

Even tho I support patronizing our own, I don't think that works with hosting companies and I have stopped using them a very long time ago.

After seeing that this 'Naijawebhost' company charges N200 per month, I would only advice everyone out there to stop jeopardizing your project because of affordability. It's better to save up and start properly than garbage in — garbage out.

Honestly, I don't expect much and I am not surprised. I paid way way more than that in 2018 and the service was just as worse. I can't even imagine how they are even able to achieve hosting for just N200 but that's a story for another day.

It's been over 5 years since my bad experience and I am still seeing threads like that of the 'Naijawebhost', my question is — Are there even any reliable Nigerian hosting companies?
Re: Are There Even Any Reliable Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? by simp4rebel: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Threads i saw of the people affected by the hosting company:

Naijawebhost Is Down And My Clients Are On My Neck — https://www.nairaland.com/7953119/naijawebhost-down-clients-neck

Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria — https://www.nairaland.com/7952167/naijawebhost.com-worst-most-unreliable-hosting
Re: Are There Even Any Reliable Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? by simp4rebel: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Thread i saw on the web hosting company in particular:

Get Shared Web Hosting Starting At Only N200/month (naijawebhost) — https://www.nairaland.com/6713885/get-shared-web-hosting-starting

(1) (Reply)

Portfolio Website In HTML And CSS, Download The Source Code And Learn To Create / See The Trending Side Hustle In Nigeria Now. / Selling Your Blog/site? Drop Quote. Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.