Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness (37470 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Saviola86: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
My family minds their business especially my mom but if she wakes up one morning and decides to blackmail me into marrying who I don’t want and threatens to kill herself if I don’t marry her choice then we will see either in heaven or hell. I will bid her farewell

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ezzymadu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=Nebes post=127696733]You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive.

Seconded fulli

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by huntinghunter(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
From your write up you are the most foolish person of the year...go and enjoy your misery

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ezzymadu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by AdaOwerri1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
RonuRonu:
Op, what do you mean by City girl
So any mugu that travels to lagos is now a city girl
Remember, those girls you refer as city girls were once living in the village before they travel out.

Where do they even travel Is it not Yorubaland The last time i checked, Lagos is a Yoruba State. So any lady that travels to yoruba land is now city girl embarassed

To Slap Op dey hungry me embarassed
I'm assuming you have a point here.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Stevenbright(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

You are making yourself miserable not your mom.

I am very sure you are the one making the life of that girl miserable by refusing to see the good in her which made your mom recommended her to you.

You think marriage is about beauty and what other people will say about your wife.

I am convinced that she is a good girl, respecting you, giving you peace of mind but you have refused to reciprocate just because you think she is not beautiful to your standard.

My candid advice is to reciprocate her love, cherish her, give her the best of wears or outfits and her beauty will manifest to your likeness.

It is your mindset that made you think other people are disappointed in you for getting married to her. Cherish her and other people will do the same.

Don't make the mistake of dumping her and then go and marry one yeye yellow/bleached lady without brain and manners oooo. That one will finish you!!!
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by amadiwati(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Bro the deed is done. Look at the brighter side. Be her friend. Open your heart. It's not easy but it's possible. Clean her up. Polish her to your taste. Send her to school. Make her be what your dream woman would have been. You will be alright
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tinoakpabio444: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sorry about what happened to you, the mistake you did was that you allow your mother to use her weakness which is sickness to manipulate you, you should have made your stand,no matter how your mum use her sickness to threaten u, see now you are the one suffering it not her ,God Will not understand when you made the wrong choice of marrying, since you know your mom will disturb u and manipulate u in doing what you don't want to do just to please her, u should have made a quick and smart moves, the deed has been done, all you need is a solution now,
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Princeyoungd2: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Stevenbright:

You are making yourself miserable not your mom.

I am very sure you are the one making the life of that girl miserable by refusing to see the good in her which made your mom recommended her to you.

You think marriage is about beauty and what other people will say about your wife.

I am convinced that she is a good girl, respecting you, giving you peace of mind but you have refused to reciprocate just because you think she is not beautiful to your standard.

My candid advice is to reciprocate her love, cherish her, give her the best of wears or outfits and her beauty will manifest to your likeness.

It is your mindset that made you think other people are disappointed in you for getting married to her. Cherish her and other people will do the same.

Don't make the mistake of dumping her and then go and marry one yeye yellow/bleached lady without brain and manners oooo. That one will finish you!!!

Thus far mistake has been made, but reading your suggestion to the dude, it begs me to wonder if you will do the same to your child in future.
He has the right to choose good or bad, loosing that ability to make the choice of a life partner will hunt him all his life.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tonididdyx: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
... Your advice in the opening sentence about "running away"

Why didn't you do it, knowing the hell you were walking into?
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by WhiteWood: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by OctavianAC(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

You can still love her, but great work has to be done by the counselor, on your part and on her part. Cuz even if you run away from her, she still reman your wife till death do any/one of you part.
I think you need to chat me up. You may not be able to handle it yourself. Cuz this is a serious issue, though there are more difficult ones than this where spirits can be against the relationship/marriage.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tonididdyx: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR MOM IS REALLY VERY STUPID

INFACT YOUR MAMA NA CONFAM WINTCH PLUS EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

YOU AND YOUR MAMA IS MOST STUPID OF DA STUPID
Guy be calming down.
OP mom is prolly a product of this kind of marriage too, you cannot blame her ignorance or belief.

It's the OP you should insult in this manner.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tonididdyx: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Even if my mother was from the cavemen years... She can't even sit me down to cry such a proposal for me!

Naa AAA..... Girl wey I nor know b4... Just wake up and Marry her.
Nba!
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Klass99(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by smasher1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lonestar124:
You for allow your mother to die nah, what is that? abi everybody no go dey die again, he or she who do not like his or her life should die... don't be too emotional.

It is sad you don't have friends that advice you against this...There is way of leveraging on someone death for your own good dividend, that is if they die because they went against your wish...if you care to know pm me I will teach you....

Your mother is selfish..

No one should suggest who to marry to anyone because you would live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Emaprince: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the Bear holder.

Quick solution:

Before going home, take enough bottles and make your eye dirty. I assure you, the moment you reach home, you will see a sexy queen opening the doors for you.

Try this and thank me later.

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tonididdyx: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ezzymadu:
You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive
OP this is the only SOLUTION that is free
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tonididdyx: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
I don't even have to read your crap. No your mum didn't make you miserable, you did that to yourself. 'cause I don't understand why you'd go ahead to marry someone you have no connection with in this age and time.

Ok this one burst my laughter 😁

.... No connection with indeed grin
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Okechinwadike: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
I just de imagine someone forcing me to marry who is not my choice. hmmmm I doubt be it my great grandmother or who ever NONSENSE AND FORCING YOU
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by esthel(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
You only need to clean this girl up, she can become the kind of woman you desire.

For the face take her to a good cosmetic shop and get her serums (vit C serum and ors) to brighten her face. I do not mean bleaching creams.

She must take her bath twicw daily, exfoliate her body and face once a week with a salt scrub.

She could get dental consultation so they can polish her teeth.

Buy her fitting clothes, good shoes, ensure her hair is always neat (maybe just all back ghana weaving doesnt have to be expensive wigs)

If i'm not asking for too much, take her to a make up school to learn basic natural makeup.

She will need shapewears too.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by sizer07: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:
U let it happen

SIMP mommys boy. Ozuoh, aturu.tolotolo, akuya. You very much deserves what you have now. I don't want my mom to die bla bla bla cuz she stop taken her BP. If it's because of ruining your life just the way she did. Go and dig a grave and let her know you have prepared her final resting place if she want to take her life because she ask you to married someone you don't love and in turned make your life miserable. Mumu go home to that you that your fat ugly smelly nonsense you allowed you mom to force you into marrying and leave us alone. Men are so stupid and dump .mumu man, you are not even ashamed to come here and be spoowing such nonsense.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by flokii: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Eyah.. the OP don go looseguard.

Marry who you love, who you are attracted to both physically and sexually.. E get why.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by flokii: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beer holder.

Quick solution:

Before going home, take enough bottles and make your eye dirty. I assure you, the moment you reach home, you will see a sexy queen opening the doors for you.

Try this and thank me later.

Na real beer holder o, not beholder in the OP's case..
It's such a pity.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
sizer07:

SIMP mommys boy. Ozuoh, aturu.tolotolo, akuya. You very much deserves what you have now. I don't want my mom to die bla bla bla cuz she stop taken her BP. If it's because of ruining your life just the way she did. Go and dig a grave and let her know you have prepared her final resting place if she want to take her life because she ask you to married someone you don't love and in turned make your life miserable. Mumu go home to that you that your fat ugly smelly nonsense you allowed you mom to force you into marrying and leave us alone. Men are so stupid and dump .mumu man, you are not even ashamed to come here and be spoowing such nonsense.

Bros, no be me o

😳
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ashawoman82: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chioma1989:
So sad! See how you described the innocent girl. She may not even be the way you described her but you chose those descriptions to fit your narrative. A mother cannot be that insensitive to arrange that kind of a girl for her son. Those "tushed" and classic girls you are yearning for may not even find you attractive or you may not fit into their lifestyle. Please, come close to your wife and cherish her. Raise her to your so called standards. She may even outshine you later in life. Value and cherish her and tell her she means so much to you and watch how she will double her love and do everything to impress you. I feel for her, seriously. It is always depressing being in love with someone that doesn't love you or just tolerating you. I guess she must be from a poor background and marrying you is her first time of being to the city. This kind of girl will later turn out to be your backbone.
madam rest, same way women have their spec men too have their spec, what is it sef... If it was the other way round I'm sure u won't be saying this rubbish..
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
You guys live like mere mortals. Making a wrong move happens every now and then, when it does, do you dwell on the wrong move or look for a solution to right the wrong move. Life is too short to be that miserable. Baba divorce her and go live your dream life.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Anunakeeh: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Mommy's boy.

Be glad to have a parent that loves and care for you deeply.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by ofemigeorge(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

All that glitter is not Gold. That graduate may be a spine in your neck. Wat we can't see from the top of a tree, mama go see am from seating under the tree.

The most important thing in marriage a man needs is respect and s woman that loves and listens to him. If all these are in place you yourself can change your lives.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Goalnaldo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Turquoiseee:

I won’t waste my time arguing with you. Do all those pretty girls out there have two heads? So you mean I can’t be beautiful and appealing in peace again? Or do you want to tell me nairaland is devoid of beautiful girls? It’s certain you feel honored to have my kind on this forum grin grin grin
You won't waste time arguing with me but goes ahead to drop a six line reply grin anyway, I like your vibes and I'm willing to be a WhatsApp status viewer if you don't mind 😁 drop your email
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ashawoman82: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is that girl too ugly. Let me see her face I want to confirm something grin grin grin!!!... Werey Op no like aaam but konji no stop the werey Op from fucking her 5 times!!! You even kiss her grin grin grin
in a year, guy u no get sense o...
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Desusi: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
lovewinner:
Sometimes is good to marry the classic we claim to love someday but she might bring us pains if they is no proper understanding.The mistake had been done.you need the way out.What you admired in other ladies do it for your wife.You can train her,invest in her as well as bring the beauty in her because she is now your wife and it doesn't change even if you live the county. sit her down and look into the good things you can put together to make her meet your taste.Take her out for shopping,playing.Get her classic movies and tell her you appreciate if she look like this for you.Get her cream,cloths and nice shoes.Dress her hair and change her taste. Tell her you love to love her.she will improve and before you notice she will give you a nice look.
You gerrit man! I have always have the believe that no woman is ugly. If you didn't agree with me you're indirectly saying that God is imperfect or not accurate. There's always a genus in any woman.She could be a rough diamond and needed to be refined. Like love winner has said begin to appreciate her and develop serious love towards her,you may later discover great talents in her.if you succeeded in jettisoned her and marry another woman,you may regret it in life.Don't call Gods image ugly,smelling and dirty,you might be offending God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.