Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nina And The Strange Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nina And The Strange Man (257 Views)

A Strange Love (18+) / If U Can Found Out My Name, Then I Can Leave The Child. Said The Strange Man. / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina And The Strange Man by Healthwell: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Once upon a time there was a girl named Nina, Nina lived with her mother alone as her father was long dead. One morning Nina told her mom she was going to visit her friend Nelly but her mother was not pleased with that idea and she told her never to go. Nina pretended to accept when her mother was about to leave she told her “Nina stay back home make sure you do the dishes and wash your clothes but do not step outside stay home until I am back”. Immediately her mother left Nina was so excited that she wouldn’t hold back her Joy she ignored her mother’s instructions dressed up immediately and started embarking on a journey to visit her friend Nelly. As she was walking with joy, she admired the chirping sounds of birds and the beautiful weather, all of a sudden there came a strange man hiding inside the bush watching Nina he was looking for a way to capture her but he carelessly made a sound and then Nina heard a strange noise from the bush.

At first she saw no one then, she continued her journey thinking it might be some animals in the bush. After a while she heard another sound, this time it was footsteps coming from behind her, she saw a scary man coming after her and fear filled her and she began to walk faster and the man followed her closely trying to touch her. Nina was gripped with fear and she began to run. The man started chasing her, the strange man was the son of a witch called danyaki. He sacrificed little girls to his mother every first day of the month. This time Nina was about to be the prey. Nina kept running to move she found out she wasn’t able to she kept trying but she wasn’t able to move again she was filled with fear and then she screamed before she knew it everything became blank in her eyes like Darkness, she wasn’t able to see anymore and was kidnapped by the evil man and taken to danyaki’s Hut.
Continue Reading:👇👇👇 https://shortafricantales..com/2023/12/nina-and-strange-man.html]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Draft Plots And Want To Earn From It / The Blind Alley - Episode 12 / Poem: Time Not Age By Karlagod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.