Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant (11144 Views)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Kim Kardashian Or Sylvia Nduka.: Who Wore It Better / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

I am having quite a boring afternoon. Do not deprive me of having fun with Michy baby naw. Whats your own sef?

Michy baby, I think it's because u r yellow, you are mistaking that for being attractive. Ok, let's settle this matter once and for all. Go and pick beauty contest form from your village. Let me know if they call you for screening.

Are you blind? Me yellow? I am not fair in complexion, but I have this shiny brown colour. And before you start, I love dark chocolate ladies die.

Here is a Genevieve fan speaking. Don't accuse of being biased complexion wise. That is a greater insult than telling me I am not good-looking. kiss
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
nice.one:

Michelin Michelin Michelin!!! how many times did i call you? why you dey fall your hand like this na? you take this thing too personal. weather you  like it or not the babe tight.

I never mentioned beauty. Go and read my first comment on this page. I have not edited it.

I stated: She is pretty but I am not feeling her shape. That's all. Even a couple of members said the same, while na my case come turn to another thing?
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

I am having quite a boring afternoon. Do not deprive me of having fun with Michy baby naw. Whats your own sef?

Michy baby, I think it's because u r yellow, you are mistaking that for being attractive. Ok, let's settle this matter once and for all. Go and pick beauty contest form from your village. Let me know if they call you for screening.

Deep soul I said it because I think it's not mature to quarrel for a woman we don't even know, she's MBGN like someone has said so we should respect it, but honestly this beauty quarrel is useless that's why I'm talking about having fun here nothing else
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Deep soul I said it because I think it's not mature to quarrel for a woman we don't even know, she's MBGN like someone has said so we should respect it, but honestly this beauty quarrel is useless that's why I'm talking about having fun here nothing else

Na you get ur mouth. Noborri is quarreling here. Not even Michy baby. And I must commend her for that. What's your own naw? Abeg stop forming peace keeping. Do u work for the UN?
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

Na you get your mouth. Noborri is quarreling here. Not even Michy baby. And I must commend her for that. What's your own naw? Abeg stop forming peace keeping. Do u work for the UN?
I'm not forming anything dear but if you think about peace I'll go for that anytime any day wink good afternoon
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah not to worry we're cool. We're just jealous of mich's beauty.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Where is Michy naw? Dont go. . .I'm having fun with you. . . .

Ok I think u went to pick up that form I told u about. When u get back, pls tell me what cream and soap you use. I want to be "shiny brown" like you wink

P.s: Michy dont take me seriously oh. I really am jst bored sha. But I stick to my initial comment
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
some-girl:

Nayah not to worry we're cool. We're just jealous of mich's beauty.

Some girl loool wink I know you're cool but I've noticed many "quarrels" on beauty issue while is a subjective concept
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ some-girl

Don't jealous, just admire. wink

@ DeepSoul

I also stick to all my opinions so far! cool
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Some girl loool wink I know you're cool but I've noticed many "quarrels" on beauty issue while is a subjective concept
blame it on boredom wink

michelin89:

@ some-girl

Don't jealous, just admire. wink

@ DeepSoul

I also stick to all my opinions so far! cool
I am admayarin luv. You on fire!
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by UyiIredia(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
okay  undecided I do not think she's gonna win
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by slap1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
some-girl:

grin grin ;Dslap biko kwa, o ka bu nwata
Nsogbu adighi, ka m hapu ya aka.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Jenifa1: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2011
all the women look ordinary. nothing stunning about them.

The Miss World 2010 looks worst of all. I guess she wasn't wearing enough make-up. she looks very matronly.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by gossipmama(f): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2011
nothing special about her, not in top models, not among the best presentation, i hope she will make frist 10(i doubt) she is just empty.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Ishilove: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2011
What's with the overly long fake hair piece? If we would only try to stand out more by embracing more African looks we'd do better in these fake a.s.s competions. She looks like your average girl next door,nothing outstandin about her
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by nnaboo(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
i dont like her hair 1n the last pic, way too long, looks wierd angry
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2011
Where is some-girl?? Someone just said you sister is empty! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Did anyone see the video she came out with for Miss World some days ago? She pronounced school as "skew" and actually said "fank you" at the end. And she goes to Unilag? lipsrsealed
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
michelin89:

Where is some-girl?? Someone just said you sister is empty! cheesy cheesy cheesy
sweet heart, you're missing the point.
You were attacked because you've consistently criticized women's looks in other posts.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
Well I'm sorry my post came across as too blunt but that's my way. As you can see I'm not the only one who is not feeling her and I don't go around criticizing girls. Have you ever seen me attacking any member? She is a celebrity and is bound to be analyzed in every single detail. I still maintain that she is facially pretty, but the body nor work for me.

PS: You guys can pounce on my nose as much as you want, but guess what? That big nose makes me breathe easy and the big head contains one of the most brilliant minds ever conceived in Nigeria, and this is not my opinion, but that of everybody who has taken time to know me. wink
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by olajide8(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2011
What exactly happens at contests and why do we always get it wrong In nigeria what are the real criteria these so called judges use to select winners they see the best they choose what's close to the best just because of a slight mis-que of the best it also happened during the last years edition of the maltina dance show, last years idols west nigeria and generally speaking the whole nigerian stratosphere she is neither that fine nor does she have the figure of a goddess sometimes I wonder how agbani won miss world but then you understand it has an international political under tone see go to the northern part of nigeria I opened my mouth with amazement when I saw these fulani girls bathing naked from a brigde on my way to a town they call AWE in Nasarawa state while their men were guarding them goooossssh beauty finish their O!
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by otumfour(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
may Otum4 ask why NAYAH! keeps brothering & sistering the whole thread like we in a shaft movie?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
Otumfour because Africa is a whole family, better spreding brotherhood than division, even though I know some people do like it , being good mood is much better isn't it? wink
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by otumfour(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2011
I dig ur style Nayah wink
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2011
yeah otumfour wink in fact I've been to MISS GHANA France 2 weeks ago and I really enjoyed, and in my profile pic that was during the event, such a good and loving people ghanaians wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Tattoos / ~ 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Moments / Permanent Cure For Dandruff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.