Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy (3472 Views)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Maintaining You Girlfriend Doesn't Mean You Are Nice Or Responsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rickmann:

We know people like you, lions on social m3dia but jellyfishes in real life especially when they see the opposite sex, but u so quick to always call a fellow brother a simp.

You dropped a topic to seek opinion bro. My response musnt necessarily be directed at you bro.

It clearly shows u are the insecure one here.

Breathe.

I never seeked your opinion dude neither Did I seek anyone's opinion. Why are you pained?

The lady told you that your kinds eat leftovers after being eaten by bad guys, you left her points and started displaying Ur Simpson nature.

The joke is on you dude
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Every post get context......

If I say fear women.....of course it doesn't mean u should go about fearing women like they are some demon...... so if u don't get the Ops post...then fogerrit...

Ignore those SIMPS bro.

Noticed how they've been wailing and lamentating since I posted that screenshot?

You should know things like this annoys Simps alot. Ignore their papa
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gadafii:
Good guys aka simps are already consoling themselves up above😂😎🫡

Instead of being a good guy, aka simps, why not be a very good bad guy

Doing her wishes, being clingy and not having assertive voice and stance in your woman’s life don’t make you a good guy my bro, you are a weak man and women know how to sieve weak men aka good guys aka simps from solid men, they allow the good guys handle their emotional wahala and financial burdens while the VGBG take care of their sexual pleasure and wetness without any string attached

Many guys think buying her goodies and sending her in trips will make her loyal and submissive, thinking she won’t hand the kpekus to another guy whi didn’t even buy her anything, a cry good bad guy knows that irrespective of what he does for her there is likelihood she will still go astray, so he deals with her with his six senses instead of his heart alone

Being redpill doesn’t make you toxic or treat her badly, instead it makes you treat her like a little baby, she’s prone to make mistake, so you correct and guide her, save her from self destruct, some woman willingly do wrong to see how their men will react or correct them. But being a good guy you overlook those things because you don’t want to hurt her😂😂😂

😂 😂

Those SIMPS have been crying since I posted that screenshot 😂 like the thing pain them no be small
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
marlow1962:
Very good, I just pity them good guys out there. Do good but never be Mr nice guy, it doesn't pay.

Pureface1 rickmann Brain4

The above are notorious Simps.

Just wait they're coming to lecture you on why u must become a simp like them 😂
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by marlow1962(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The guy and other SIMp dudes are coming for you bro 😂

Like they've been in sever plains since I posted that screenshot. Leave them let them be the Mr nice guy, na another man children dey go train.

They're coming for you bro
They're free to come for me, they will only end up making a foool of themselves.
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
marlow1962:

They're free to come for me, they will only end up making a foool of themselves

Rickmann Brain4 .

😂

Those ones will soon comma tell U why you must be a loving guy to your gf and be the Mr nice guy 😁😁
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This one is obviously pained. Perhaps you skipped what the lady said. Abi u dey find who wan exchange words with you?

The lady told you that your kinds eat leftovers after being eaten by lots of bad guys, you left her points which is 100% truth and Started misyarning dust.

That's the truth in your disillusioned perspective.

Gosh! you put too much value on what a hoe says, only simps act like that, what did she say ? who is she in the scheme of things for you to take her seriously? imagine taking seriously the opinion of a lady that's probably a Prostitute and call girl somewhere and probably raised by a single mother.

I wouldn't really say i'm a nice guy but i treat people how i want to be treated and i don't try to please anyone so no one can easily take advantage of me.

If the opinion is yours i will respect it but putting so much value on the opinion of a random woman that's probably a LovePeddler somewhere make you the simp on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

The above are notorious Simps.

Just wait they're coming to lecture you on why u must become a simp like them 😂

No one is telling you to become nice but trying to act like a bad boy so women can choose you make you the biggest simps here because you are still trying to change yourself to please women.

When it come to bad boys, It is only because of some traits like being a challenge, adventure, mysterious and fun that women choose bad boys. You can still be a good guy and still have all those qualities, you still need to learn instead of acting like you know it all.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gadafii:
Good guys aka simps are already consoling themselves up above😂😎🫡

Instead of being a good guy, aka simps, why not be a very good bad guy

Doing her wishes, being clingy and not having assertive voice and stance in your woman’s life don’t make you a good guy my bro, you are a weak man and women know how to sieve weak men aka good guys aka simps from solid men, they allow the good guys handle their emotional wahala and financial burdens while the VGBG take care of their sexual pleasure and wetness without any string attached

Many guys think buying her goodies and sending her in trips will make her loyal and submissive, thinking she won’t hand the kpekus to another guy whi didn’t even buy her anything, a cry good bad guy knows that irrespective of what he does for her there is likelihood she will still go astray, so he deals with her with his six senses instead of his heart alone

Being redpill doesn’t make you toxic or treat her badly, instead it makes you treat her like a little baby, she’s prone to make mistake, so you correct and guide her, save her from self destruct, some woman willingly do wrong to see how their men will react or correct them. But being a good guy you overlook those things because you don’t want to hurt her😂😂😂

Many of you don't really know what it mean to be good or bad.

Trying to do nice things for women, catering to them and trying to please them even at your expense so they can like you or hand over their body to you isn't nice or good , it is just manipulative and saying no to the request of women when you know they want to take advantage of you or use you isn't bad.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
PureFace1:

No one is telling you to become nice but trying to act like a bad boy so women can choose you make you the biggest simps here because you are still trying to change yourself to please women.

When it come to bad boys, It is only because of some traits like being a challenge, adventure, mysterious and fun that women choose bad boys. You can still be a good guy and still have all those qualities, you still need to learn instead of acting like you know it all.

Quote that guy na. Abi na me u dey tell ? 😂
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
PureFace1:

That's the truth in your disillusioned perspective.

Gosh! you put too much value on what a hoe says, only simps act like that, what did she say ? who is she in the scheme of things for you to take her seriously? imagine taking seriously the opinion of a lady that's probably a Prostitute and call girl somewhere and probably raised by a single mother.

I wouldn't really say i'm a nice guy but i treat people how i want to be treated and i don't try to please anyone so no one can easily take advantage of me.

If the opinion is yours i will respect it but putting so much value on the opinion of a random woman that's probably a LovePeddler somewhere make you the simp on this thread.

You talk too much like a woman.
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You talk too much like a woman.

You just proved my point lol

Typical simp, you are just desperate to get that pvssy to the extent you are ready to become whatever women tell you to become just to get it.

Simp like you masquerading as a real man, go check what women like again so you can change to that too. No principle simp, just ready to do whatever to get women.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Saurav750(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by LikeAking: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:
If some girls hate good guys...

That's on them and not me.

I can't change my personality because of anyone else.

There are still some who would appreciate me for who I am.

Even if they may be few. It's not worth it trying to prove nothing to anyone.

For how long can you keep up?

The only people who can cause change in my Iife are those that can make me a better version of myself.

Positive change!

Dey play!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play!

Na you know why you dey follow me up and down NL...

I be guy oh... Maybe you be gay Sha.

But I am straight.

T for thanks!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by LikeAking: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

Na you know why you dey follow me up and down NL...

I be guy oh... Maybe you be gay Sha.

But I am straight.

T for thanks!

Dey play!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by naijapips04: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:
If some girls hate good guys...

That's on them and not me.

I can't change my personality because of anyone else.

There are still some who would appreciate me for who I am.

Even if they may be few. It's not worth it trying to prove nothing to anyone.

For how long can you keep up?

The only people who can cause change in my Iife are those that can make me a better version of myself.

Positive change!

This is a real man right here. Being alpha doesn't equate being a jerk. Have principles. Treat women and everyone you meet with respect. Respect and have a high regard for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

Dey play!
Oga how my play take concern you now...

Na you get my playing spirit?

I tire for some of ya o.

Gay bascard!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
naijapips04:

This is a real man right here. Being alpha doesn't equate being a jerk. Have principles. Treat women and everyone you meet with respect. Respect and have a high regard for yourself.
👍

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Crossbow(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just be reasonably kind and empathetic to humans. Develop a 7th sense to know when you are being used and when a relationship is misaligned.

Normally women are smart with their categorization system, it doesn't mean you have to change to what you are not.

Simply find genuine friendships and relationships. Well cultured feminine women. Also, never chase, this is 2024, there's much to do with life.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by LikeAking: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

Oga how my play take concern you now...

Na you get my playing spirit?

I tire for some of ya o.

Gay bascard!

Dey play!

U re a domesticated Simp!

Spits!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by LikeAking: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

👍

U no be alpha, u be EWUUUUpha

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

U no be alpha, u be EWUUUUpha
You are right...

I no be alpha. I be sigma.

Kiss my black ass gay modafkr!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by LikeAking: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

You are right...

I no be alpha. I be sigma.

Kiss my black ass gay modafkr!

Spits!

U no b sigma, u b SIMP.
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Usmanovic95(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
How is her opinion a fact ?No one even know if she was under the influence of some substances while writing that.Life is all about choices cos not all girls love bad guys .
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Starboytwo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
The word "simp" has clearly been bastadize.

Any small thing, simp, simp that, simpleton. No respect for your fellow man again.

Alpha na coordination. No be by abuse.

Shalom.
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

Spits!

U no b sigma, u b SIMP.

Nope...

That's your dad. grin

Your real dad!
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by DaTruths: 8:47am On Jan 01
Whatever makes you happy do it.

If being the nice guy makes you happy, do it.

If being the Jack, sigma or Alpha male makes you happy, do it.

Don't allow something that wouldn't pain you on a normal day, start paining you simply because others says its painful whereas its not painful to you.

If you don't find any big deal in raising another man's kid, why make it big deal because people say its big deal?
Does it mean you can't live by your own version of life? You must depend on the opinion of people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This In The Night? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.