Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,061 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Men, Why Do You Do This? Women Do You Think She Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Do This? Women Do You Think She Is Wrong? (254 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Do This? Women Do You Think She Is Wrong? by Wittyglam(f): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
A lot of men don't take the celebration of birthdays, or anniversaries seriously a lot of women hate it. I heard a case today and I was shocked at the advice some men gave to the women on a radio station.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QL0SNbERA2Q?si=rOlppi8FGNTnK9Qs

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Mata / 5 Surprising Ways Being Alone Taught Me About Love | Relationship Secrets Reveal / Vital Signs He Loves You In A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.